Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 586 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 86 486 536 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 636 686 1086 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 18199
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9424

    Chocolate

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyInFlordia  [View Original Post]
    Good morning all.

    Have been texting with UTR chocolate in the last couple of days she has informed me in the future she will only see clients recommended by MMain or myself do too the situation that happened she's going to be extremely cautious which I'm sure you understand she did contact me this morning asking me if she could maybe see me tomorrow unfortunately I am tied up for the rest of the week and told her would have to be one day next week for those of you who have seen her and treated her well we will do our best to recommend you back to see her stay safe HIF.
    Good to hear that she is doing better. As others have stated no Provider deserves such treatment. When the POS is identified I would hope that he is barred from the site.

  2. #9423
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1669

    Sabrina t

    That is horrible! I pray for her as well!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImChillz  [View Original Post]
    The tragedy is that she is unfortunately in a coma at the moment and it does not look good. Sabrina is a sweetheart and I pray that she pulls through. Unfortunately like Michele stated on her snap it does not look good and unfortunately she is waiting on that phone call for the gravest of news.

  3. #9422

    For those that don't know

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    What is going on with her? Pm if you don't want to post?

    She is an incredible gal! Sad something is going on!

    I use to see her all the time before she moved to the west side of town.
    The tragedy is that she is unfortunately in a coma at the moment and it does not look good. Sabrina is a sweetheart and I pray that she pulls through. Unfortunately like Michele stated on her snap it does not look good and unfortunately she is waiting on that phone call for the gravest of news.

  4. #9421
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1669

    Sabrina t

    What is going on with her? Pm if you don't want to post?

    She is an incredible gal! Sad something is going on!

    I use to see her all the time before she moved to the west side of town.

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Just saw M1 L's SC about this, f*cking terrible situation. Praying that Sabrina pulls through but from M1 L's update it doesn't look good. Sad situation. If you are a client / friend of M1 L go see her if you can, she could use the support financially and if you're a friend she can use the emotional support. I have to wait until the weekend until I can make it to WG.

  5. #9420

    Happyinflordia

    UTR chocolate just text me to say she's available today for out calls for notable clients for outdoor only $$ covered Full service BBBJCIM must pick her up I'll provide Uber round-trip remember no bullshit she's been through enough treat her right thanks HIF.

  6. #9419
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjmredjr  [View Original Post]
    This is a very sad week for UTR's my thoughts and Prayers go out to everyone it should be a reminder that these women are human beings just like everyone else.
    Very sad week indeed, another UTR that I was seeing took her own life a couple weeks back. RIP.

  7. #9418
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168

    Please fill in the gaps

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Just saw M1 L's SC about this, f*cking terrible situation. Praying that Sabrina pulls through but from M1 L's update it doesn't look good. Sad situation. If you are a client / friend of M1 L go see her if you can, she could use the support financially and if you're a friend she can use the emotional support. I have to wait until the weekend until I can make it to WG.
    For those of us that aren't in the know.

  8. #9417

    Happyinflordia

    Good morning all.

    Have been texting with UTR chocolate in the last couple of days she has informed me in the future she will only see clients recommended by MMain or myself do too the situation that happened she's going to be extremely cautious which I'm sure you understand she did contact me this morning asking me if she could maybe see me tomorrow unfortunately I am tied up for the rest of the week and told her would have to be one day next week for those of you who have seen her and treated her well we will do our best to recommend you back to see her stay safe HIF.

  9. #9416

    So sad.

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Just saw M1 L's SC about this, f*cking terrible situation. Praying that Sabrina pulls through but from M1 L's update it doesn't look good. Sad situation. If you are a client / friend of M1 L go see her if you can, she could use the support financially and if you're a friend she can use the emotional support. I have to wait until the weekend until I can make it to WG.
    Saw her snap as well. Such horrible news. Hopefully Sabrina pulls through. ML1 is an amazing woman. Prayers out to her and Sabrina.

  10. #9415

    Very Sad

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Just saw M1 L's SC about this, f*cking terrible situation. Praying that Sabrina pulls through but from M1 L's update it doesn't look good. Sad situation. If you are a client / friend of M1 L go see her if you can, she could use the support financially and if you're a friend she can use the emotional support. I have to wait until the weekend until I can make it to WG.
    Very sad. Hoping for the best.

  11. #9414

    Sad week

    This is a very sad week for UTR's my thoughts and Prayers go out to everyone it should be a reminder that these women are human beings just like everyone else.

  12. #9413

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Just saw M1 L's SC about this, f*cking terrible situation. Praying that Sabrina pulls through but from M1 L's update it doesn't look good. Sad situation. If you are a client / friend of M1 L go see her if you can, she could use the support financially and if you're a friend she can use the emotional support. I have to wait until the weekend until I can make it to WG.
    Ya I was going to post something but didn't want to start getting her phone blown up. Very sad news hope she pulls through.

  13. #9412
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Just saw M1 L's SC about this, f*cking terrible situation. Praying that Sabrina pulls through but from M1 L's update it doesn't look good. Sad situation. If you are a client / friend of M1 L go see her if you can, she could use the support financially and if you're a friend she can use the emotional support. I have to wait until the weekend until I can make it to WG.
    Just saw it as well. Very sad. Hoping for the best. .

  14. #9411

    Sabrina T

    Just saw M1 L's SC about this, f*cking terrible situation. Praying that Sabrina pulls through but from M1 L's update it doesn't look good. Sad situation. If you are a client / friend of M1 L go see her if you can, she could use the support financially and if you're a friend she can use the emotional support. I have to wait until the weekend until I can make it to WG.

  15. #9410

    Man this sucks

    Just when I became a senior to get some UTR, this thing happen, I hope they catch the guy and Chocolate gets better.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape