Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 18193
-
07-28-21 22:43 #9433Senior Member

Posts: 944It's okay bro. We're all a bit dazed and confused right now.
Originally Posted by Nickoglock
[View Original Post]
On a lighter note - I just searched my old posts to find my very first review of Sabrina and I was surprised to see it was from August of 2016 - for some reason I thought I met her for the first time in May of 2017 - I can’t remember worth a shit anymore - it sucks getting old! I'm going to copy and paste it below so I can reminisce about happier times with Sabrina - back before I knew about the Preview Report button obviously, LOL
Anyways, I think it would be cool to read other mongers’ first reviews of her as well - maybe it’s tacky but I think it would put a smile on my face to read about the first time Sabrina made others happy as well.
Sadly, it looks like none of us will ever have the chance to repeat with Sabrina again.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
SYM
-
07-28-21 21:55 #9432Senior Member

Posts: 729[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-28-21 21:44 #9431Senior Member

Posts: 165I apologize,
I was having a meltdown trying to figure out what happen.
I am sorry to Michelle and everyone for my post. I was at work and couldn't figure it out.
I also didn't mean talking to a real person in a bad way. I hope someone can be there
For her .
Sabrina was the nicest person I knew. Much love xoxo
Sorry again.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 21:08 #9430Banned Member

Posts: 1739Ml1
It's her fucking snap you can't handle it take her off your friends on snap!! She can speak what she wants on her damn snap!!
Originally Posted by Nickoglock
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 20:57 #9429Senior Member

Posts: 944
Originally Posted by Nickoglock
[View Original Post]
What happened is M1L just ripped you a new asshole - holy shit she's pissed - rightfully so IMO!
Originally Posted by Nickoglock
[View Original Post]
SYM
-
07-28-21 17:36 #9428Senior Member

Posts: 165It's private, and she is rambling for hours, she needs to stop snapping her feelings her so much.
Originally Posted by MalteseFalcone
[View Original Post]
And talk to a real person.
-
07-28-21 13:10 #9427Senior Member

Posts: 127Life isn't fair
I have known Sabrina for a long time at least since 2015 back when she was just doing massages out of her apartment near Sea World. Spent a lot of time with her through the years and like Mitch had the opportunity to just hang out with her a few times. She is so sweet and kind and I think tried to connect with everyone who met her. She really did have a wicked sense of humor and could get angry for sure when someone did her wrong. She loved her cat, watching her favorite movies and shows, and she lived for summer and sitting out by the pool working on her tan.
I am sad because I haven't had a chance to see her in a long time despite her pestering me to come visit. It makes me sad that I may not have had a chance to say goodbye and this is the end of our friendship that spanned many years. I spoke to her a few days ago and I knew something was wrong when I didn't hear from her. I'll pray for a miracle as well and also for Michele who has been dealing with this tragedy for days now which I am sure is very hard.
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 13:08 #9426Senior Member

Posts: 139Sabrina
Could someone please copy Mel's SC about Sabrina, so the rest of us can know what is going on and keep her and M1 L in our thoughts and prayers. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 12:55 #9425Senior Member

Posts: 944This is just awful news about Sabrina. Hopefully a miracle will happen and she'll somehow manage to pull out of it but it doesn't look good.
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
According to my monger diary I first met Sabrina in May 2017 when she was down by Sea World. She has to be one of the sweetest and kindest people I've ever met although she has a wicked sense of humor! As I recall she nearly pounded the life out of me with one of her legendary back rubs at the beginning of my first session with her, LOL
But my favorite memory of Sabrina is taking her to Leu Gardens to watch a movie on the lawn in April of 2019 along with M1L. It was just a non-sex night of hanging out with her and a night I'll never forget. I haven't felt this bad since JennCiCi passed away. I'm going to go cry now.
SYM
-
07-28-21 12:44 #9424Senior Member

Posts: 542Chocolate
Good to hear that she is doing better. As others have stated no Provider deserves such treatment. When the POS is identified I would hope that he is barred from the site.
Originally Posted by HappyInFlordia
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 12:10 #9423Senior Member

Posts: 1668Sabrina t
That is horrible! I pray for her as well!
Originally Posted by ImChillz
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 12:06 #9422Senior Member

Posts: 57For those that don't know
The tragedy is that she is unfortunately in a coma at the moment and it does not look good. Sabrina is a sweetheart and I pray that she pulls through. Unfortunately like Michele stated on her snap it does not look good and unfortunately she is waiting on that phone call for the gravest of news.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 10:52 #9421Senior Member

Posts: 1668Sabrina t
What is going on with her? Pm if you don't want to post?
She is an incredible gal! Sad something is going on!
I use to see her all the time before she moved to the west side of town.
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 10:39 #9420Senior Member

Posts: 410Happyinflordia
UTR chocolate just text me to say she's available today for out calls for notable clients for outdoor only $$ covered Full service BBBJCIM must pick her up I'll provide Uber round-trip remember no bullshit she's been through enough treat her right thanks HIF.
-
07-28-21 10:35 #9419Senior Member

Posts: 729Very sad week indeed, another UTR that I was seeing took her own life a couple weeks back. RIP.
Originally Posted by Rjmredjr
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





