Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 1880
-
07-23-21 19:23 #935Banned Member

Posts: 1739Not sure
I inquired about that and she says she does Incall.
Originally Posted by PussySmasher
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 18:22 #934Senior Member

Posts: 823I'd almost say she's real. But don't know if she looks like her pictures and I'm also not a fan of "outcalls" more so when its someone untrustworthy. Also don't like that she requires a "deposit". Too many red flags for me. It's a shame though if she does look like the pictures than damn shame cause she got a great ass an some boobs too!
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 17:13 #933Banned Member

Posts: 273Not legit!
Says deposit required on outcalls and only does outcalls. No way that is legit!
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 14:36 #932Banned Member

Posts: 1739Responds
She responds but sporadic! Says she's in melb near Sarno and croton last night it was Sarno and Apollo.
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 14:34 #931Senior Member

Posts: 483Anyone getahold of this one
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...s/126447670596
Does not respond to text or calls suspicious.
-
07-22-21 09:34 #930Senior Member

Posts: 1030I agree JayJayTwo
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
If anyone is complaining what someone else is donating it is because they can't or don't want to donate that amount. I've always viewed donations as individual negotiations between said parties not as set structures for a forum community. Price control in anything never is a good thing. If everyone donates X then everyone would recieve X. I enjoy sharing info with this forum and like to read great reviews on all the unique and special talent that we have access to but I want to be able to use my individual abilities to experience my own kind of dreams and not have a price restriction to abide by.
Originally Posted by PussySmasher
[View Original Post]
As to Della and Andrea I have not seen them although I have been very curious about Della for some time now. Donation amount has not been what's stoped me from seeing her but instead it's been her advertised menu. I want to believe that after several visits with her she would loosen up some of the rules but I just haven't been willing to put in the time to find out. Maybe one day I will find out what she is really like and I must admit that the more people complain about her rates combined with the fact she doesn't feel pressured to lower it (shows confidence to me) has me thinking I need to put forth the effort to see her.
EMMV (everyone's milage may vary) it's what truly makes the world go round.
-
07-22-21 08:41 #929Senior Member

Posts: 2955Redhead Vixen in Merritt Island
Originally Posted by Thinredline
[View Original Post]
Completely agree with Hawkeye in that I don't find her looks particularly appealing. That said, if a provider offers an excellent BBBJ, I'm ready and willing to give them a try! I've visited Gem and a few of the other local providers that would likely not make anyone's Top 10 list of the most attractive simply because they had a reputation for being able to suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Can anyone share her donation structure, particularly as to whether she's got a BBBJ only rate?
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 05:52 #928Senior Member

Posts: 1941Redhead Merritt Island
Her living conditions are not the best, but precisely the reason she's active in the oldest profession. She's trying to improve the situation and doesn't diminish the experience. At least her in call was clean, safe and free from drama. Of course, the same probably can't be said about the majority of providers in Brevard. As far as looks, she's attractive to me and others and may not be to you, but each his own. At least she's not 200-300 lbs when she opened the door and totally different appearance from her pictures like many others in this hobby. IDK, try her out and maybe you'll find out that most Senior Members usually don't engage in hyperbole. IMHO!
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 05:35 #927Senior Member

Posts: 2650I was wondering about her looks because her pictures are not that appealing to me and by the looks of the background it appears her living conditions are a little on the rough side.
Originally Posted by Thinredline
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 13:52 #926Senior Member

Posts: 102Redhead Merritt Island
Wholeheartedly agree with all above. One of the best BBBJCOIMNQNS I've ever had. The suction she generates is amazing. She has the ability to go at it for a while as well. She mixes up her technique to include fantastic DT as well.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
She's clean and odor free and better looking than her pictures. I'll definitely repeat when I'm in town.
https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...e/904631239851
-
07-21-21 05:12 #925Senior Member

Posts: 2650Well said and at my age these are all the things I look when I choose to visit with someone and don't mind paying the price to get it.
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 17:14 #924Senior Member

Posts: 1941Redhead Vixen
So I just got done reading about Jessie and the mongers' report on her as being an example of WHO not to see in Brevard, now I'm going to give you a review on WHO you should see if you're looking for a great experience for the Mario's. Of course, Mary's been on my radar and bucket list for awhile since Redheads are my weakness, if you've ever read any of my past reviews. The first time I tried to see her was a disaster, mostly on my part and my total lack of tech skills, that is, trying to text and navigate at the same time, but a big shout out to Double Ace for clearing that up and making it possible to see her today. Being persistent does pay off. Merritt Island is actually kind of far for me, but I was definitely intrigued by Double Ace's review. Well, this absolutely beautiful Redheaded Vixen did not disappoint. Of course, I brought her some flowers to apologize for the misunderstanding and she was grateful and we started into some heavenly DFK and soon my clothes and hers were on the floor. I asked her to put on that red outfit from her pictures and she gladly accommodated me and she let down those gorgeous red locks and brother she looked hot. After some more great DFK and she's all GFE, I assure you, she started me off with some slow BBBJ and I reciprocated and she was sweet. Into a very sensual 69 and within minutes, on with the cover and the real games started. CG, MISH and for the next twenty minutes both our cardio vascular systems were put to the test. We rested and talked a bit then she slowly got Jr going again and playing with her awesome ass and breasts she got into another BBBJ and fellow mongers this woman can DT with the best! After MSOG for both of us, we cuddled a bit and talked. I was at her in call for an hour and a half and even though I complained that she wasn't charging enough for the level of service she provided, $2 Mario's was adequate. I'm definitely seeing her again and you new guys on the Forum should take note.
Originally Posted by DoubleAce713
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 10:41 #923Senior Member

Posts: 2955More on the Della and Andrea debate
It appears we'll have to agree to disagree on this one. To me, I think the "Granny Annie" comparison is a bad choice. As you mentioned, she got arrested for robbing a guy of something like $8,000. Her and an associated gentleman friend grabbed the cash, physically assaulted him and ran off with the funds. She is clearly in a class by herself.
Originally Posted by PussySmasher
[View Original Post]
Disagree on this one too. I'm reasonably certain I make more money than Della and Andrea combined, yet I shop at Walmart regularly. Why not, they carry damn near everything I need and at prices that are better than just about anywhere else.
Originally Posted by PussySmasher
[View Original Post]
Ultimately, it comes down to this. If you don't care for Della or Andrea for whatever reason, donation included, don't see them. Conversely, if you appreciate their appearance, you're good with the donation and you like what you've read on the forum about them, then do go see them. It's really as simple as that. You do what you like, I'll do what I like and the earth will continue to spin on.
-
07-20-21 07:27 #922Senior Member

Posts: 791Della and Andrea
As one who has seen both of these girls several times I thought I would add my 02.
Here is what you get with Andrea and Della vs. more common STG girls:
Nice smile, no rotten or missing teeth.
Clean feet. I am amazed at how many providers I see with filthy feet.
Generally, well groomed, thinner and more fit, with nice nails.
Prettier than most of the other girls. Subjective. But true IMHO.
They have their own car. Also, they have a home, they are not staying in a sleazy hotel or a room in a house in the hood.
Relatively free of demons and management.
Education and personality are improved over others.
In my view this puts them a step above the rest. Is it worth the extra coin? Everyone must decide for themselves. But if you can't make the drive to Orlando frequently, these are the choices.
HH.
-
07-19-21 19:34 #921Banned Member

Posts: 273People think I'm psychic
People think I'm psychic because I know these WGs so well! That shit is funny you seen her doing just what I knew she was! LOL She can't be making 300 an hour if she's shopping at Walmart.
Originally Posted by LoveMandLeavEm
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




