rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 126 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 1880
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #920
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    In some ways, that's not much different from what I had stated in my post. I agree that there are a LOT more providers in Orlando and that, hugely due to a much larger supply, their donations are typically lower. And yes, being one of the top tourist destinations in the world, let alone in Florida, there is certainly a much steadier stream of talent coming into Orlando. However, while I'm not in the room when Della (or Andrea) is collecting the donation, I'm inclined to think she must be getting the 200/300 donation fairly regularly. As has been discussed on the forum, they've both had those donations for quite awhile, I doubt they'd continue listing those donations if they weren't getting them fairly regularly. And, of course, I suspect the members would be inclined to report if they were regularly accepting lower donations. As to "not enough guys with that kind of cash", well, I'll politely disagree with that! While I can only speak for myself, I'm certainly of the impression that I ain't the only one seeing these ladies!
    Doesn't matter what they advertise in their ad. Granny Annie is pushing 50 and advertised $500 an hour, you pay that? She had to resort to robbing a monger at gun point with her pimp to get money because she had few takers. In fact she is still at it:

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...p/572862116252

  2. #919

    Interesting twist

    Quote Originally Posted by PussySmasher  [View Original Post]
    Plain Jane Della with her Walmart hair dye isn't getting $300 an hour, she is lucky if she can get half that. Just because they ask that doesn't mean they are getting it. Not enough guys with that kind of cash either. Too much better pussy in Orlando anyway for far cheaper. Orlando has new pussy almost everyday from out of town as well.
    In some ways, that's not much different from what I had stated in my post. I agree that there are a LOT more providers in Orlando and that, hugely due to a much larger supply, their donations are typically lower. And yes, being one of the top tourist destinations in the world, let alone in Florida, there is certainly a much steadier stream of talent coming into Orlando. However, while I'm not in the room when Della (or Andrea) is collecting the donation, I'm inclined to think she must be getting the 200/300 donation fairly regularly. As has been discussed on the forum, they've both had those donations for quite awhile, I doubt they'd continue listing those donations if they weren't getting them fairly regularly. And, of course, I suspect the members would be inclined to report if they were regularly accepting lower donations. As to "not enough guys with that kind of cash", well, I'll politely disagree with that! While I can only speak for myself, I'm certainly of the impression that I ain't the only one seeing these ladies!

  3. #918

    Plain Jane Della with her Walmart hair dye

    Quote Originally Posted by PussySmasher  [View Original Post]
    Plain Jane Della with her Walmart hair dye isn't getting $300 an hour, she is lucky if she can get half that. Just because they ask that doesn't mean they are getting it. Not enough guys with that kind of cash either. Too much better pussy in Orlando anyway for far cheaper. Orlando has new pussy almost everyday from out of town as well.
    I roared with laughter. I have actually seen her in Walmart buying hair dye. No joke. She drives a dark colored SUV. Tiny thing. The girl, not the SUV.

  4. #917

    Plain Jane Della with her Walmart hair dye isn't getting $300 an hour

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    As you can surmise from below, yes, Andrea is definitely real. Whether you should visit with her or not is entirely up to you. Read the forum, get the information you need and make your own decision on where to spend your coin.



    For TF, you're in luck, both Della and Andrea can be had (so to speak) for $$. While Andrea has incall more frequently than Della, both offer hhr incall for $$. I've (unfortunately) never visited with Avalon or Berlin. However, based on their nearly universally glowing reviews, I'm guessing they do, in fact, provide a better experience than Della or Andrea. As I've said on several occasions, I find Della and Andrea to be at the top end of what Brevard has to offer. But, as I've also said on several occasions, the talent pool is rather shallow here. As follows, my opinion is that you can absolutely find better providers for less coin if you're willing to travel. As I've seen Della and Andrea at least five times each, this is clearly not meant to be negative towards them. That said, they benefit from being in an area where they don't have a lot of competition.
    Plain Jane Della with her Walmart hair dye isn't getting $300 an hour, she is lucky if she can get half that. Just because they ask that doesn't mean they are getting it. Not enough guys with that kind of cash either. Too much better pussy in Orlando anyway for far cheaper. Orlando has new pussy almost everyday from out of town as well.

  5. #916

    Della and Andrea

    Quote Originally Posted by Cadesix  [View Original Post]
    So has anyone actually been to see her? Is she real??
    As you can surmise from below, yes, Andrea is definitely real. Whether you should visit with her or not is entirely up to you. Read the forum, get the information you need and make your own decision on where to spend your coin.

    Quote Originally Posted by TruFlavor  [View Original Post]
    I draw the line at $$. Niether della or andrea are worth more than $$. Imo. Avalon and berlin have set the bar. If I am going to pay $$$ for any girl, they better have put the time and effort into the service as berlin and avalon do. We stop paying the $$$ they lower the prices, its that simple. Also, if we pay the $$ more will come expecting the same. I enjoy the compition in orlando. I will keep going there until brevard girls come back to earth. No one, and I mean NO ONE is worth more than $$ an hour if they are advertising on stg or lc. Avalon and berlin are true professionals with professional advertising. That is the bar for $$ imo. I want girls like them in brevard. My two cents.
    Quote Originally Posted by GalWatcher  [View Original Post]
    Della and her sister Andrea are exceptionally hot and sexy women. Puts the majority of Brevard to shame. And not everyone wants to make a high-end donation for a CBJ, although I've heard that might change with repeat visits. I suspect they are both low-volume providers, and they are obviously happy with the number of folks they see, so why would they change? When you are very hungry, a steak dinner sounds amazing, but when it comes right down to it, a ham and cheese sandwich will also do the trick, just depends on your budget.
    For TF, you're in luck, both Della and Andrea can be had (so to speak) for $$. While Andrea has incall more frequently than Della, both offer hhr incall for $$. I've (unfortunately) never visited with Avalon or Berlin. However, based on their nearly universally glowing reviews, I'm guessing they do, in fact, provide a better experience than Della or Andrea. As I've said on several occasions, I find Della and Andrea to be at the top end of what Brevard has to offer. But, as I've also said on several occasions, the talent pool is rather shallow here. As follows, my opinion is that you can absolutely find better providers for less coin if you're willing to travel. As I've seen Della and Andrea at least five times each, this is clearly not meant to be negative towards them. That said, they benefit from being in an area where they don't have a lot of competition.

  6. #915

    That's hilarious!

    Quote Originally Posted by PussySmasher  [View Original Post]
    Anyone get with this dumb that thinks she is worth 300 an hour?

    I can't see that she could ever get that much as her looks are average.

    And she is in a less than stellar location.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac6708  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful thanks for posting that. Been on the fence but now I'm in.
    The post from PussySmasher Clearly suggests you should NOT go see Della, then the post from Mac states that it was that very post that convinces him he SHOULD go see Della! A great example of one man's trash being another man's treasure. As to Della's looks, though certainly subjective, I'd absolutely put her as better than "average" in Brevard County. And in my several visits with Della, she's always been at safe, clean mid-level hotels, none of which caused me any concern.

  7. #914

    In versus out

    Quote Originally Posted by Littleshyguy  [View Original Post]
    She probably doesn't use her home as an incall. She goes and gets a local motel / hotel room. So that added cost gets rolled into the donation.

    Maybe?
    That's what I've always figured on the costs, if incall is more than out, it's likely due to the costs associated with setting up the incall. For an outcall, all the provider has to pay for is the drive over and, if she's got her own car, that could be as little as a couple bucks for gas. While the incall could easily be more than a Franklin.

  8. #913

    Della and Andrea

    Quote Originally Posted by GalWatcher  [View Original Post]
    Della and her sister Andrea are exceptionally hot and sexy women. Puts the majority of Brevard to shame. And not everyone wants to make a high-end donation for a CBJ, although I've heard that might change with repeat visits. I suspect they are both low-volume providers, and they are obviously happy with the number of folks they see, so why would they change? When you are very hungry, a steak dinner sounds amazing, but when it comes right down to it, a ham and cheese sandwich will also do the trick, just depends on your budget.
    I like your analogy and I would also say it's like shopping at Wal Mart and the Dollar Stores vs Neiman Marcus. I'm sure they're both doing quite well on Only Fans which makes this side of it icing on the cake. Their price structure will likely assure them of more high end gentlemen who would much rather shop at a Neiman Marcus. And they are around but likely don't post mush on this site. Although I've not seen either of then yet. If I was in the area they would be my pick regardless of their price.

  9. #912

    Its About Leverage

    Quote Originally Posted by GalWatcher  [View Original Post]
    Della and her sister Andrea are exceptionally hot and sexy women. Puts the majority of Brevard to shame. And not everyone wants to make a high-end donation for a CBJ, although I've heard that might change with repeat visits. I suspect they are both low-volume providers, and they are obviously happy with the number of folks they see, so why would they change? When you are very hungry, a steak dinner sounds amazing, but when it comes right down to it, a ham and cheese sandwich will also do the trick, just depends on your budget.
    I completely understand and respect your side of the discussion. You do have a good point as far as quality lacking in brevard. Just something to ponder on. As in all service providing businesses, the cost of this hobby is based on elastic pricing. The cost is strictly based on supply and demand. So truthfully, leverage becomes the foundation of this hobby's pricing. We have the leverage because most of these girls rely on us for thier income. Therefore, they NEED what we have and they have what we WANT. When we behave in a needy fashion, the leverage is shifted to their side and we lose the leverage. I don't want to take a ything away from Della and Andrea. They are imo so far brevards best. I just enjoy the leverage I have in orlando. It sucks having to drive out that far though. I guess we pay the surcharge for convenience. LOL.

  10. #911

    Avalon and Berlin

    Quote Originally Posted by TruFlavor  [View Original Post]
    I draw the line at $$. Niether della or andrea are worth more than $$. Imo. Avalon and berlin have set the bar. If I am going to pay $$$ for any girl, they better have put the time and effort into the service as berlin and avalon do. We stop paying the $$$ they lower the prices, its that simple. Also, if we pay the $$ more will come expecting the same. I enjoy the compition in orlando. I will keep going there until brevard girls come back to earth. No one, and I mean NO ONE is worth more than $$ an hour if they are advertising on stg or lc. Avalon and berlin are true professionals with professional advertising. That is the bar for $$ imo. I want girls like them in brevard. My two cents.
    I have to agree. Although I'm sure that Della and Andrea provide good service and granted, they are attractive, paying that much for CBJ and $3 or $4 Mario's for an hour session is a little high. In a way, I really don't blame them and I have it on good authority (Senior Forum Members) that they do open up a bit more for subsequent visits, it's still a little high. When I visited Avalon in Orlando a few weeks back and most recently Madam D in Vero (bucket list adventures, yes indeed!) THEY charged the same rates. However, those became three hour EXPERIENCES, truly unmatched by anyone in this area, I assure you! If you've read my reviews on them recently, the details explain what I'm talking about in regards to their level of service and mutual satisfaction, ahem! Perhaps, someone who's actually seen them on a regular or semi regular basis can explain to me WHY? I should pay those rates. If the service and experience warrant that kind of coin, then I certainly don't mind paying. IMHO.

  11. #910

    I agree, but.

    Della and her sister Andrea are exceptionally hot and sexy women. Puts the majority of Brevard to shame. And not everyone wants to make a high-end donation for a CBJ, although I've heard that might change with repeat visits. I suspect they are both low-volume providers, and they are obviously happy with the number of folks they see, so why would they change? When you are very hungry, a steak dinner sounds amazing, but when it comes right down to it, a ham and cheese sandwich will also do the trick, just depends on your budget.

    Quote Originally Posted by TruFlavor  [View Original Post]
    I draw the line at $$. Niether della or andrea are worth more than $$. Imo. Avalon and berlin have set the bar. If I am going to pay $$$ for any girl, they better have put the time and effort into the service as berlin and avalon do. We stop paying the $$$ they lower the prices, its that simple. Also, if we pay the $$ more will come expecting the same. I enjoy the compition in orlando. I will keep going there until brevard girls come back to earth. No one, and I mean NO ONE is worth more than $$ an hour if they are advertising on stg or lc. Avalon and berlin are true professionals with professional advertising. That is the bar for $$ imo. I want girls like them in brevard. My two cents.

  12. #909

    Not This Guy

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    With the exception of Della and Andrea Bottoms, who I MIGHT consider seeing based on reviews and lack of better talent in BrevCo, it's a hard pass for me on the GPS providers.
    I draw the line at $$. Niether della or andrea are worth more than $$. Imo. Avalon and berlin have set the bar. If I am going to pay $$$ for any girl, they better have put the time and effort into the service as berlin and avalon do. We stop paying the $$$ they lower the prices, its that simple. Also, if we pay the $$ more will come expecting the same. I enjoy the compition in orlando. I will keep going there until brevard girls come back to earth. No one, and I mean NO ONE is worth more than $$ an hour if they are advertising on stg or lc. Avalon and berlin are true professionals with professional advertising. That is the bar for $$ imo. I want girls like them in brevard. My two cents.

  13. #908

    Local UTR

    Is there anything in the Titusville area for a quality provider? I am in and out of town. Hoping for a good fit for my visits. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  14. #907

    Amdrea

    So has anyone actually been to see her? Is she real??

  15. #906

    Hoping

    Quote Originally Posted by PussySmasher  [View Original Post]
    Anyone get with this dumb that thinks she is worth 300 an hour?

    I can't see that she could ever get that much as her looks are average.

    And she is in a less than stellar location.
    Beautiful thanks for posting that. Been on the fence but now I'm in.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape