Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1880
-
07-13-21 09:42 #890Senior Member

Posts: 160No!
In my opinion she looks way better, I have only saw her once in Sanford and yes she is Hot with a nice little shapely ass that bounced when she was going up and down the stairs in her Sanford apartment.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 08:08 #889Senior Member

Posts: 40Anyone?
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/690299423358
Been texting with this one this morning and seems legit.
Anybody given her a whirl?
-
07-13-21 05:27 #888Senior Member

Posts: 2650Katie
Darn. Merritt Island. Does she look that good in person?
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 23:16 #887Senior Member

Posts: 975Katie The Librarian
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...c/189706952246
Looks like she's back, hopefully for a while.
-
07-11-21 07:46 #886Senior Member

Posts: 44Same here. Would be nice to see her again.
Originally Posted by BKoobs
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 21:29 #885Senior Member

Posts: 1942Redhead
Thanks for clearing that up and sending me a PM explaining what happened. Although, most people can multi-task, I'm somewhat tech challenged and just had a hard time navigating and texting at the same time. Lose a step, lose a thought! This is what happens when you get older and brother I'm older, I assure you! And based on your review, I hope you'll give her my apologies and maybe a second chance. I do like redheads!
Originally Posted by DoubleAce713
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 18:36 #884Senior Member

Posts: 98Mary
Sent you a PM, W24.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 12:39 #883Senior Member

Posts: 1942Redhead
I'm so glad it worked out for you and that you had a good time, I wasn't so lucky because I contacted her to set up a session and communication was good and I started driving all the way up to Merritt Island which is a long drive for me in totally unfamiliar area, she was texting me while I was driving, got confused when I was close, then accused me of being a cop and told me to forget it. Needless to say, I was a little upset because of the long drive for nothing and also because I was really interested in seeing her because I absolutely love Redheads. I even told her I was a Forum Member but apparently that didn't even matter! Certainly would like to hear from others about their experiences and whether it's worthwhile even trying to see this woman! I guess there's a first time for everything, but in all my years in the hobby, that's the first time that ever happened! Maybe DoubleAce you could PM and tell me where I went wrong? I know that all of us are a little crazy in this hobby, but that experience was just bizarre.
Originally Posted by DoubleAce713
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 12:35 #882Senior Member

Posts: 343Please send me her number. Used to see her regularly. Miss her mouth.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 11:49 #881Senior Member

Posts: 98Sexy Redhead
Sorry. Forgot the link.
https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...e/904631239851
-
07-09-21 11:48 #880Senior Member

Posts: 98Sexy Redhead
Had a dream about Mary, the sexy redhead, a few days ago and had a great time. She looks just like her pics and she has a sexy come hither smile. When she disrobed and laid on the bed with her legs spread, I saw a lovely puss that begged to be licked, sucked and kissed. It tasted as sweet as it looked and thanked me with a quivering orgasm. I was ready to go and had her get on her knees for standing doggy which was extremely enjoyable along with a wonderful view of her ass. I then asked for a BBBJ which ended with a bbbjcimws. Mary cleaned me up, gave me a good bye kiss and sent me on my way, a very happy man. We scheduled a hhr and she didn't watch the clock. The donation was a mario plus 20 and worth every penny. I plan on seeing her again.
-
07-08-21 14:11 #879Banned Member

Posts: 551Stacey
Yes, she's still around. Totally UTR and seeing regulars. I see her a few times every month and it's always a great time. She has a regular job now and supplements her income this way.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 11:51 #878Senior Member

Posts: 70Jada / Rachel? She's been locked up since last summer and her booking pic looks like she added on another Jada / Rachel to the old one.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
EDIT: I'm an idiot. I read your post without bothering to look at the title.
-
07-07-21 09:50 #877Senior Member

Posts: 2958Stacey's still around?
I didn't realize Stacey was still around. I'm guessing she's gone UTR, I don't recall seeing any ads in the longest time. She was a bit larger than I had realized and I'm not sure I'd be in any real rush to see her again. Though I will say she seemed like a cool chick, good personality, good attitude and she put the effort into making sure the monger left happy.
Originally Posted by NbaYoungBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 08:19 #876Senior Member

Posts: 44Contact info?
Saw her at a place on us1 in cocoa a couple months ago. Lost her contact info. Any help would be great.
Originally Posted by NbaYoungBoy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






