Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 961 to 975 of 1880
-
07-19-21 19:18 #920Banned Member

Posts: 273Doesn't matter what they advertise in their ad. Granny Annie is pushing 50 and advertised $500 an hour, you pay that? She had to resort to robbing a monger at gun point with her pimp to get money because she had few takers. In fact she is still at it:
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...p/572862116252
-
07-19-21 18:38 #919Senior Member

Posts: 2955Interesting twist
In some ways, that's not much different from what I had stated in my post. I agree that there are a LOT more providers in Orlando and that, hugely due to a much larger supply, their donations are typically lower. And yes, being one of the top tourist destinations in the world, let alone in Florida, there is certainly a much steadier stream of talent coming into Orlando. However, while I'm not in the room when Della (or Andrea) is collecting the donation, I'm inclined to think she must be getting the 200/300 donation fairly regularly. As has been discussed on the forum, they've both had those donations for quite awhile, I doubt they'd continue listing those donations if they weren't getting them fairly regularly. And, of course, I suspect the members would be inclined to report if they were regularly accepting lower donations. As to "not enough guys with that kind of cash", well, I'll politely disagree with that! While I can only speak for myself, I'm certainly of the impression that I ain't the only one seeing these ladies!
Originally Posted by PussySmasher
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 18:34 #918Senior Member

Posts: 45Plain Jane Della with her Walmart hair dye
I roared with laughter. I have actually seen her in Walmart buying hair dye. No joke. She drives a dark colored SUV. Tiny thing. The girl, not the SUV.
Originally Posted by PussySmasher
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 10:54 #917Banned Member

Posts: 273Plain Jane Della with her Walmart hair dye isn't getting $300 an hour
Plain Jane Della with her Walmart hair dye isn't getting $300 an hour, she is lucky if she can get half that. Just because they ask that doesn't mean they are getting it. Not enough guys with that kind of cash either. Too much better pussy in Orlando anyway for far cheaper. Orlando has new pussy almost everyday from out of town as well.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 09:45 #916Senior Member

Posts: 2955Della and Andrea
As you can surmise from below, yes, Andrea is definitely real. Whether you should visit with her or not is entirely up to you. Read the forum, get the information you need and make your own decision on where to spend your coin.
Originally Posted by Cadesix
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TruFlavor
[View Original Post]
For TF, you're in luck, both Della and Andrea can be had (so to speak) for $$. While Andrea has incall more frequently than Della, both offer hhr incall for $$. I've (unfortunately) never visited with Avalon or Berlin. However, based on their nearly universally glowing reviews, I'm guessing they do, in fact, provide a better experience than Della or Andrea. As I've said on several occasions, I find Della and Andrea to be at the top end of what Brevard has to offer. But, as I've also said on several occasions, the talent pool is rather shallow here. As follows, my opinion is that you can absolutely find better providers for less coin if you're willing to travel. As I've seen Della and Andrea at least five times each, this is clearly not meant to be negative towards them. That said, they benefit from being in an area where they don't have a lot of competition.
Originally Posted by GalWatcher
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 09:35 #915Senior Member

Posts: 2955That's hilarious!
Originally Posted by PussySmasher
[View Original Post]
The post from PussySmasher Clearly suggests you should NOT go see Della, then the post from Mac states that it was that very post that convinces him he SHOULD go see Della! A great example of one man's trash being another man's treasure. As to Della's looks, though certainly subjective, I'd absolutely put her as better than "average" in Brevard County. And in my several visits with Della, she's always been at safe, clean mid-level hotels, none of which caused me any concern.
Originally Posted by Mac6708
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 09:28 #914Senior Member

Posts: 2955In versus out
That's what I've always figured on the costs, if incall is more than out, it's likely due to the costs associated with setting up the incall. For an outcall, all the provider has to pay for is the drive over and, if she's got her own car, that could be as little as a couple bucks for gas. While the incall could easily be more than a Franklin.
Originally Posted by Littleshyguy
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 04:58 #913Senior Member

Posts: 2650Della and Andrea
I like your analogy and I would also say it's like shopping at Wal Mart and the Dollar Stores vs Neiman Marcus. I'm sure they're both doing quite well on Only Fans which makes this side of it icing on the cake. Their price structure will likely assure them of more high end gentlemen who would much rather shop at a Neiman Marcus. And they are around but likely don't post mush on this site. Although I've not seen either of then yet. If I was in the area they would be my pick regardless of their price.
Originally Posted by GalWatcher
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-21 18:37 #912Senior Member

Posts: 28Its About Leverage
I completely understand and respect your side of the discussion. You do have a good point as far as quality lacking in brevard. Just something to ponder on. As in all service providing businesses, the cost of this hobby is based on elastic pricing. The cost is strictly based on supply and demand. So truthfully, leverage becomes the foundation of this hobby's pricing. We have the leverage because most of these girls rely on us for thier income. Therefore, they NEED what we have and they have what we WANT. When we behave in a needy fashion, the leverage is shifted to their side and we lose the leverage. I don't want to take a ything away from Della and Andrea. They are imo so far brevards best. I just enjoy the leverage I have in orlando. It sucks having to drive out that far though. I guess we pay the surcharge for convenience. LOL.
Originally Posted by GalWatcher
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-21 15:41 #911Senior Member

Posts: 1941Avalon and Berlin
I have to agree. Although I'm sure that Della and Andrea provide good service and granted, they are attractive, paying that much for CBJ and $3 or $4 Mario's for an hour session is a little high. In a way, I really don't blame them and I have it on good authority (Senior Forum Members) that they do open up a bit more for subsequent visits, it's still a little high. When I visited Avalon in Orlando a few weeks back and most recently Madam D in Vero (bucket list adventures, yes indeed!) THEY charged the same rates. However, those became three hour EXPERIENCES, truly unmatched by anyone in this area, I assure you! If you've read my reviews on them recently, the details explain what I'm talking about in regards to their level of service and mutual satisfaction, ahem! Perhaps, someone who's actually seen them on a regular or semi regular basis can explain to me WHY? I should pay those rates. If the service and experience warrant that kind of coin, then I certainly don't mind paying. IMHO.
Originally Posted by TruFlavor
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-21 14:25 #910Senior Member

Posts: 143I agree, but.
Della and her sister Andrea are exceptionally hot and sexy women. Puts the majority of Brevard to shame. And not everyone wants to make a high-end donation for a CBJ, although I've heard that might change with repeat visits. I suspect they are both low-volume providers, and they are obviously happy with the number of folks they see, so why would they change? When you are very hungry, a steak dinner sounds amazing, but when it comes right down to it, a ham and cheese sandwich will also do the trick, just depends on your budget.
Originally Posted by TruFlavor
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-21 14:43 #909Senior Member

Posts: 28Not This Guy
I draw the line at $$. Niether della or andrea are worth more than $$. Imo. Avalon and berlin have set the bar. If I am going to pay $$$ for any girl, they better have put the time and effort into the service as berlin and avalon do. We stop paying the $$$ they lower the prices, its that simple. Also, if we pay the $$ more will come expecting the same. I enjoy the compition in orlando. I will keep going there until brevard girls come back to earth. No one, and I mean NO ONE is worth more than $$ an hour if they are advertising on stg or lc. Avalon and berlin are true professionals with professional advertising. That is the bar for $$ imo. I want girls like them in brevard. My two cents.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-21 14:32 #908Senior Member

Posts: 706Local UTR
Is there anything in the Titusville area for a quality provider? I am in and out of town. Hoping for a good fit for my visits. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-
07-17-21 14:28 #907Senior Member

Posts: 706Amdrea
So has anyone actually been to see her? Is she real??
-
07-17-21 12:27 #906Regular Member

Posts: 23Hoping
Beautiful thanks for posting that. Been on the fence but now I'm in.
Originally Posted by PussySmasher
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





