Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 13036
-
07-20-21 13:51 #6751Regular Member

Posts: 8Orquidia aromas
Has anyone been to this place in LA? 651 El Segundo.
-
07-20-21 10:37 #6750Senior Member

Posts: 971Always enjoy your posts, but, Delta is starting to slip by vaccines. Masks maybe the least of our worries. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 21:59 #6749Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977I am going to need a bigger finger
I am on hiatus (yeah right) from Goldfinger. I simply cannot deal with mask mandates.
Because there is some nastiness here about sharing intel, I will let you all know all information I have.
First, you can call ahead to check for names. The person on the phone will read you a line up.
Second, yes, you can use the toilet. And now that I am not there, I do not care how loud you ask to use the can. It is so nice and clean that Mary at Chen's would be proud to take a dump there.
Third, the list of girls that I like with pros and cons:
Kiki. The good is you can suck her tits and finger her, the bad is that she is a little tired because she services about a million mongers a day. Her body is a little bent, she is skinny and tall, but has belly fat and her ass is as flat as the earth. She does not wear a mask and her face is kind of half Chinese half Vietnamese.
Angela. The good is her dick work. She does not get too frisky with the titties and I do not think I fingered her. She takes off her mask if you beg. Nice tits, but only likes it if you massage them.
Maggie. A poor man's Angela. Wears the mask all times, even during a four hand session with Kiki. Nice body.
Amy. Has a great Bush. Not as high mileage as Kiki, wears two masks. Has the best English I have heard in an mp except for when the girl turns on the queens English and asks for a tip.
The rest are beat.
Walk in through the front, leave through the side.
Further affiant, sayeth not.
-
07-19-21 09:17 #6748Senior Member

Posts: 4381 xx
Went to 81 xx yesterday and was pleasantly surprised to see the nicer younger mamasan not the grumpy one. Asked for the line up and picked out of 2 equally gorgeous Latinas. Patty walked in with a huge smile on her face. Light massage then flip CBJ and the works. Overall great time and highly recommend her.
-
07-18-21 09:38 #6747Banned Member

Posts: 725No, M&A is a completely different place
It's an AMP that's been around 20 years.
Originally Posted by AugustWest
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-21 18:05 #6746Senior Member

Posts: 39Is it called M&A now?
Originally Posted by Grimmy23
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-21 17:48 #6745Senior Member

Posts: 39Brazilian Waxing
Gentlemen!! I use that term loosely. I am looking for a spa that does brazilian for men. In LA. There are a handful down in OC but an hour drive to get some silk pillows seems excessive. Any pointers would be wildly appreciated. If there is a gentle lotion ending would just be gravy, but I'm not going to get too greedy. Monger on.
-
07-17-21 17:09 #6744Senior Member

Posts: 174Pamper mi
Ownership changed recently I think. It used to be a thai shop with some ladyboys. Now it's a mix of thai, latina and white providers. I heard that some of the girls from WM spa and healing hands migrated there. Hourly fee is $100 and girls still expect large tip. Definitely on the pricey side.
Originally Posted by MarkTwoThoUSA
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-21 17:05 #6743Senior Member

Posts: 174Thai tara
FYI there have been reports on vicky from thai tara for almost a decade.
Originally Posted by SFVsag
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 19:01 #6742Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977A flat miner
As Carmac would say, what do you get when you drop a piano down a mineshaft.
Originally Posted by SFVsag
[View Original Post]
Thai tara sounds like a standard k-town shitbox.
https://www.yelp.com/biz/thai-tara-spa-los-angeles
-
07-16-21 17:56 #6741Senior Member

Posts: 43PamperMi
Well, when I walked in I was greeted by a drop dead gorgeous eastern European woman who did not appear to be anything but a woman! She was the only one there and judging by the HF I thought it would be a pricey visit which I wasn't prepared for so I left. It may be worth it though if that is their standard and assuming they're not TS.
Originally Posted by BigBadNut
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 16:53 #6740Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Like a Phoenix Rising from Arizona
I did not want to alarm anyone, but my last visits to goldfinger did not end in the type of volcanic eruption that litters the table with my juice.
First, it was Kiki. And I chalked it up to the heat of the room, her kind of being tired from almost killing the last monger, and me coming back from vacation over the 4th.
Then, it was Angela. And I figured it was due to the noise of mongers asking for the bathroom, her rather weak dick work, and me not having enough zinc.
But then this week, earlier, I fucked a rather disgusting Russian broad and she worked my dick for almost a fortnight and still no decent launch.
So, I really was going to see a western doctor about my weak jump shot, but figured I would try the eastern medicine at the finger.
I get in and Amy greets me at the door, wearing two masks, but showing that purdy belly of hers. I had called ahead because I was in the mood to finger Kiki, and kik was there.
So I go to room 2 (this is the one with the railing in the ceiling for backwalking).
I wait about 5 minutes and some big Asian woman comes in, maskless, in shorts.
I said I wanted kiki and had called ahead and made reservations through opentablehandjob.com.
She informed me that kiki was busy giving hand jobs to the 100 or so vaccinated members of the crew of the HMS QE that got covid.
So I said, what about amy and she then went into her monday.com scheduling app, and told me amy would be in.
Amy comes in and she is still wearing two skams. She actually does a good massage if you need one. Decent pressure. At the end of the face down she does a less than vigorous ball shaking and goes to get towels. She asked me if I had been there before and I reminded her that we had spoken, she told me where she lived, etc.
Of course, during the face down portion, some asshole asked for the restroom.
Another dude was super fucking awkward and did not like the girl presented, so he asked if the girl who answered the phone (was available because he liked her. Then he said he would come back later, honestly, I was super bored by this asshole so I tuned out and I think he settled on some meat given to him.
I turn over and Amy now remembers that she took care of me in the other room and that would I take care of her. I told her I was not some cheap asshole that tipped 10 bucks and then complained on rubmaps.
She took down her pants and showed me her tits and then had to run to the phone, almost half naked.
She came back and this time took down her panties. This was new. Boyos, she had this Bush, omf twizzlers. The top of the Bush had this extended hair, it was so awesome. I did not finger her and I was not encouraged to do so, but that Bush felt like the best plush toy ever.
Her tits have really awesome nipples. But she keeps the shirt on. Probably because she is the auxiliary receptionist.
Her skin and ass are super smooth. She had no problems with non stop dick work for 20 minutes.
On my way to the summit, some piltdown man asked to use the bathroom. That is two morons in one visit. Do you guys not have toilets at work?
Finally with her working by balls like she was mixing dough into a strudel, I blasted a sideways salient on to the non covered portion of the table. The rest was just all over me.
Tipped her 100 turned down the water and left.
So it was not ed, and good dick work even from a masked tech is good enough. I do want to get with her again, this time I will put my finger up her growler.
-
07-16-21 16:17 #6739Senior Member

Posts: 399No details, no donation amount, not even an address or venue name. Have to tap our head against the monitor like Carnac the Magnificent to telepathically figure out where to go and what to do.
Originally Posted by BroHymn
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 23:06 #6738Senior Member

Posts: 81Triumphant return to thai tara
I had sworn off going the last time, but as we know, that isn't always the case. Total convenience stop but vicky really turned it up to 11 today. They were super busy but I still got a great massage with a surprisingly not that stingy finish. Also, ran into one of the new girls in the hallway today and she's a dead ringer for AOC. So, if you're into that, probably make your way there LOL.
-
07-15-21 23:00 #6737Banned Member

Posts: 72599.999% certain she's nothing but legit massage
She gives her certificate number in her ad. Legit spa owners like me can use that number tom find out pretty much anything we want to know about her, and also report anything significant to the certifying organization. I could figure out her home address, work history, birth date, and cell phone number without much effort. She has fingerprints on file that LE could access (a requirement for certification). She gives her esthetics license number as well, and yes, they both check out. Providing any kind of illicit services while publishing public,y verifiable licensing information would be a rather unintelligent thing to do. If she were doing HJs or anything else illegal she would get reported very quickly and at very least have her certification revoked.
Originally Posted by Brazuca1979
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





