Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 13041
-
07-15-21 23:06 #6726Senior Member

Posts: 81Triumphant return to thai tara
I had sworn off going the last time, but as we know, that isn't always the case. Total convenience stop but vicky really turned it up to 11 today. They were super busy but I still got a great massage with a surprisingly not that stingy finish. Also, ran into one of the new girls in the hallway today and she's a dead ringer for AOC. So, if you're into that, probably make your way there LOL.
-
07-15-21 23:00 #6725Banned Member

Posts: 72599.999% certain she's nothing but legit massage
She gives her certificate number in her ad. Legit spa owners like me can use that number tom find out pretty much anything we want to know about her, and also report anything significant to the certifying organization. I could figure out her home address, work history, birth date, and cell phone number without much effort. She has fingerprints on file that LE could access (a requirement for certification). She gives her esthetics license number as well, and yes, they both check out. Providing any kind of illicit services while publishing public,y verifiable licensing information would be a rather unintelligent thing to do. If she were doing HJs or anything else illegal she would get reported very quickly and at very least have her certification revoked.
Originally Posted by Brazuca1979
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 15:36 #6724Senior Member

Posts: 399Seems legit.
Originally Posted by Stickens
[View Original Post]
Said no one. Ever.
But feel free to prove me wrong.
-
07-15-21 11:29 #6723Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977General hospital
We are about to go into a drama session over this one. There is a review on the rub where the guy paid 280 for her to shave his nutsack and she was so hot, he only lasted one minute. She is the next coming of Mary Magdalene, apparently.
Originally Posted by Brazuca1979
[View Original Post]
She is apparently downtown in some old building and is only there a "limited" time because she is in New York a lot.
The whole thing smells like the latest batch of red snapper that I had to discount at the fish counter.
-
07-15-21 10:28 #6722Senior Member

Posts: 197It was very sensual, but no HJ, I think with one more visit I can get one.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 07:09 #6721Senior Member

Posts: 50There's TGTBT and then then there's this.
https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Bodyr.../12794837.html
Someone want to FaceTime them?
-
07-14-21 18:44 #6720Senior Member

Posts: 270Pamper Mi
I think there is few reports of TS action. Not sure about female.
Originally Posted by MarkTwoThoUSA
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 16:10 #6719Senior Member

Posts: 2017Vannesa
How was it? HE at least?
Originally Posted by Brazuca1979
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 14:40 #6718Senior Member

Posts: 438155
Went to 8155 last night and it was not my type. On the way out noticed the place next door pamper mi. Any info? Looks a bit pricy.
-
07-13-21 20:37 #6717Senior Member

Posts: 197Vanessa
Hey guys Somebody knows this lady? Her pics looks likes there's more than massage.
https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/vanessao
Please let me know or pm me docent matter, I have an appointment with her.
-
07-13-21 20:04 #6716Senior Member

Posts: 54Thank you I feel better LOL.
Originally Posted by TailsGunner
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 17:38 #6715Senior Member

Posts: 28AA Gardena
New to the area and tried Amy in Gardena. Asked for Bebe per the rubmaps reports but she was not working so instead had Kary? Cherry?. Decent looking girl with a nice body, opted for half an hour but was ready to get down to business. Unfortunately only offered CBJ and CFS, non negotiable. Would return since I don't know many other places in the south bay area, but really just looking for a good provider in the area who offers BBFS.
-
07-13-21 11:23 #6714Banned Member

Posts: 725Here's the thing though
Good massage therapists are very hard to find. If you own a legit spa you have to hire good ones or you don't stay in business for long. You can't hire for looks. I do t have a single MT on staff that anybody here would give a second look to. In the years I've been in business I've had maybe 2 who I'd consider good enough looking to want extras from. Sure, you might get lucky somewhere, but if it's really a CMT at a legit spa I'd call it extremely lucky. I've had MTs freak out because someone got an erection under the sheet, and they'll usually ask that they don't ever see that client again.
Originally Posted by BigBadNut
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 10:57 #6713Senior Member

Posts: 971I heard tell some dudes pay $100 for a handy.
Originally Posted by TailsGunner
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 20:22 #6712Regular Member

Posts: 6I would rather just go to a strip club at that time, MP action is more of a day thing or at least COVID has made it so.
Originally Posted by SpartanKY
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






