Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 420 of 869 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 470 520 ... LastLast
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 13031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6746

    A drop in the Ocean

    Ocean Spa in Downey.

    What ate your experiences there??

    I've been twice this month. Light massage and a covered BJ. By "covered" I mean "seran wrap".

    Not my favorite but it feels ok.

    Girl#1 "Eileen" was super playful. A bit pudgy with a bruise on her ass. BJ work ball licking.

    Girl# 2 "YuYu" gave the same service but was better looking. Huge real titties! They both got nude but only Eileen allowed FoV.

    It is always the same there or do they offer FS?

  2. #6745

    Sent you some info

    Quote Originally Posted by Hm2142  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to this place in LA? 651 El Segundo.
    (check your inbox.

  3. #6744

    Bunch of reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Hm2142  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to this place in LA? 651 El Segundo.
    (on rmaps).

  4. #6743
    Quote Originally Posted by Hm2142  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to this place in LA? 651 El Segundo.
    It's alright. Not that big of deal. Not really worth it.

  5. #6742
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  6. #6741
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977
    CEO massage advertises quite a bit.

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/199681

    It is about. 3 miles from the mothership, goldfinger.

    CEO is a dump among dumps. The staff are all putrid, the mamasan is acerbic, and I have written reviews with much asperity.

    There is a shill for them on the maps of rub.

    Avoid.

  7. #6740

    Make it Make Sense

    I am totally new here and am wondering about the lifestyle. My brother sent me here and I am just amazed. Now, I just need to go to the best spot possible.

    Help!

  8. #6739

    Orquidia aromas

    Has anyone been to this place in LA? 651 El Segundo.

  9. #6738
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I am on hiatus (yeah right) from Goldfinger. I simply cannot deal with mask mandates.
    Always enjoy your posts, but, Delta is starting to slip by vaccines. Masks maybe the least of our worries. Stay safe.

  10. #6737
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    I am going to need a bigger finger

    I am on hiatus (yeah right) from Goldfinger. I simply cannot deal with mask mandates.

    Because there is some nastiness here about sharing intel, I will let you all know all information I have.

    First, you can call ahead to check for names. The person on the phone will read you a line up.

    Second, yes, you can use the toilet. And now that I am not there, I do not care how loud you ask to use the can. It is so nice and clean that Mary at Chen's would be proud to take a dump there.

    Third, the list of girls that I like with pros and cons:

    Kiki. The good is you can suck her tits and finger her, the bad is that she is a little tired because she services about a million mongers a day. Her body is a little bent, she is skinny and tall, but has belly fat and her ass is as flat as the earth. She does not wear a mask and her face is kind of half Chinese half Vietnamese.

    Angela. The good is her dick work. She does not get too frisky with the titties and I do not think I fingered her. She takes off her mask if you beg. Nice tits, but only likes it if you massage them.

    Maggie. A poor man's Angela. Wears the mask all times, even during a four hand session with Kiki. Nice body.

    Amy. Has a great Bush. Not as high mileage as Kiki, wears two masks. Has the best English I have heard in an mp except for when the girl turns on the queens English and asks for a tip.

    The rest are beat.

    Walk in through the front, leave through the side.

    Further affiant, sayeth not.

  11. #6736

    81 xx

    Went to 81 xx yesterday and was pleasantly surprised to see the nicer younger mamasan not the grumpy one. Asked for the line up and picked out of 2 equally gorgeous Latinas. Patty walked in with a huge smile on her face. Light massage then flip CBJ and the works. Overall great time and highly recommend her.

  12. #6735

    No, M&A is a completely different place

    Quote Originally Posted by AugustWest  [View Original Post]
    Is it called M&A now?
    It's an AMP that's been around 20 years.

  13. #6734
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy23  [View Original Post]
    Most of the girls there don't have their actual pictures, but they use pictures that are very close to their actual looks. Melanie's may not actually be hers either. I've never really been able to decide one way or another if it's a couple years older pic of her or if it's someone who looks like her, but either way it's a good representation. That's what you'll get there. You'll never be disappointed with the looks of any of the girls there. They're all young and hot with nice personalities. Daisy is another good one there. Been wanting to try Talia but haven't yet. Zuri might be fun to try just because I've never had an Indian girl before.
    Is it called M&A now?

  14. #6733

    Brazilian Waxing

    Gentlemen!! I use that term loosely. I am looking for a spa that does brazilian for men. In LA. There are a handful down in OC but an hour drive to get some silk pillows seems excessive. Any pointers would be wildly appreciated. If there is a gentle lotion ending would just be gravy, but I'm not going to get too greedy. Monger on.

  15. #6732

    Pamper mi

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkTwoThoUSA  [View Original Post]
    Went to 8155 last night and it was not my type. On the way out noticed the place next door pamper mi. Any info? Looks a bit pricy.
    Ownership changed recently I think. It used to be a thai shop with some ladyboys. Now it's a mix of thai, latina and white providers. I heard that some of the girls from WM spa and healing hands migrated there. Hourly fee is $100 and girls still expect large tip. Definitely on the pricey side.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape