Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14470

    Damage?


  2. #14469

    Visiting uncle

    KAP ON 7/5 at 10:25.

  3. #14468

    Ginger Delivers

    So the second trip up here was almost a waste, but it turned around quick. Summer and Lexi did not respond. However my little buddy Gilligan just happen to catch Gingers add pop up and a quick search confirmed she was real.

    Communication was good, got the general location and agreed to a time, she sent the address and parking info and he was eastbound and down. He pulled into what look to be apartments that had been converted into hotel rooms, a bit of a maze but ok once he figured out the layout. Knocked on the door and the girl in the pics answered, she was well spoken, lucid, and looked every bit as good if not better than the pics. A quick LE check and she showed him to the bed. She was out of her sundress in a flash and looked stunning. A perfect petite spinner body. Beautiful long red hair and yes, the landing strip carpet does match the curtains. Gillian was giddy with delight as he awkwardly disrobed.

    She slipped on the cover and began a very energetic CBJ, that bordered aggressive at times. It felt good, with good technique, and no complaints as he can enjoy most CBJ indefinitely without popping. She applied some lube climbed on top and began to ride, again very energetically. He has not seen that much enthusiasm since drunken college romps, she rode and rode and rode, it was unbelievable. It again felt great but between the lube and the cover reducing wall friction and the faster speed he was not at risk of popping so he just laid back and enjoyed some toe curling attention. It took her a while to tire, but when she did he got behind and slowed it down a bit to the sweet spot. He stopped short and flipped her over for some mish. Put her legs up on his shoulders and was long stroking balls deep when it was too much to bear and unloaded in the cover. Wipes at the ready for cleanup and some small talk.

    He really has to nitpick details to find negatives. He thinks the high energy could be interpreted as "mechanical" by some so YMMV, but he gladly accepts it over the dead fish. She worked her ass off, perhaps unknowingly, that if she slowed down just a bit she would have an easier time. If she learned how to do kegels in cadence with the faster pace I bet she could take down most guys in under a minute. Hygiene and room cleanliness were on point. He will certainly repeat next time in town.

    Ginger.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/524277718286

    Friend Abby was also present but did not sample service.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/724962045146

  4. #14467

    Jail House Rock

    And now they've gotten "Baby Momma" too. Wake County's trying to take away all the fun, and keep it for they self. SMH. LOL.

  5. #14466

    Been awhile

    Quote Originally Posted by Khris  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen babs lately? Older, big tits and amazing rimmer? I've been in the mood again and haven't seen her in a really long time.
    Been at least 3 or 4 years since I seen her she was amazing tho.

  6. #14465

    Looking a provider during the night time hours

    I am working the night shift for a while and I would like to find a dependable provider that would be willing to accommodate my night shift schedule?

    Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

    B.

  7. #14464

    I've posted

    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorFun69  [View Original Post]
    Have tried to see this one a number of times. Very flaky each time. Plays the $20 deposit for gas game and doesn't ever follow through with what she says. I've seen a few other posts about her but I'd say avoid her. Not worth the headache for what looks to be a cute spinner body.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...8/729611219738
    About her before. She's also just rude as hell. I didn't even get to the deposit part I just asked a few questions and she threw a tantrum. Nope, not dealing with it.

  8. #14463
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    Her FB is her name.
    Found her thanks! Anyone seen her yet? I was thinking of TOFTT but she's at the notorious New Bren hotel. Now I'm re-evaluating.

  9. #14462

    Heaven Lee

    Have tried to see this one a number of times. Very flaky each time. Plays the $20 deposit for gas game and doesn't ever follow through with what she says. I've seen a few other posts about her but I'd say avoid her. Not worth the headache for what looks to be a cute spinner body.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...8/729611219738

  10. #14461

    Too rich for my blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure she's been reviewed.

    Her social media shows she dances down in Fayetteville.

    And she actually made fun of her own arrest on social media so she's got a sense of humor. LOL.

    Her pics on there are better. Not a bad looking girl at all, IMO.
    Contacted this one, and the comms were surprisingly good, but quoted me $130 for the QV and then countered with $120 when I declined. I'd probably stretch to her prices if she wasn't such an unknown quantity, but that's a lot of scratch to just potentially flush down the toilet. One of you rich see what's up with her and report back.

  11. #14460

    Candi

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/64413821#.

    Met up with Candi after trying a few times. She looks Hispanic in the pictures but she's just light skinned. Pics aren't very accurate, imagine that with some baby damage, IE saggier boobs. She's very sweet and friendly. Quoted. 8 for a cardate outside a motel in Cary. Seemed like BBJ was on the table for no extra but didn't take it due to her teeth looking a little jagged. It was a good CBJ and she was getting into it. She's very tight with a nice ass. She says she doesn't take many clients and is new to this so good luck guys.

  12. #14459

    Porcelain Skin Reviews?

    I'm interested in seeing "porcelain skin" but can't find anything about her. There are a couple of other locations in doing some searches, and she has an * Curious if she's legit and if anyone has experience?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/722812454700

  13. #14458

    Not IG. Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    Seems like she's back. Whats her IG?
    Her FB is her name.

  14. #14457

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    Never ever would I guess. Looked at the evolution of an addict. Three muggs from hot to near death. I hope she is getting help at this moment. Can't imagine even locking her up but taking her straight to Holly Hills. Damn.
    She took a serious nose dive and she was incredibly attractive. Demons will destroy your life. I know the struggles of addiction, and its strange how people forget what healthy feels like and its so much better than being an addict. That 30 minutes of euphoria doesn't come close to the day to day of just feeling normal. Sad really.

  15. #14456

    Make a porno

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkSecond  [View Original Post]
    My first visit a few months ago was unsuccessful with several bouts of ghosting or messages returned days later.

    In town for my second visit. After reading the last ten pages of forum I narrowed it down to this chick:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/808532167332

    I prefer under 30 and thinner. I had the Latina chick and Summer on the radar but my Spanish is bad and saw Summer review on the BBFS thread, which my experience there is either really really good or not.

    Any others to consider that may not have been reviewed in a while?
    I've read some good reviews on this girl and some bad reviews. I wouldn't count out Summer though. She has overwhelmingly positive reviews. I've seen her in the past and others have seen her recently and they are all good reviews. She's one of the good ones left in the area. Just FYI.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape