The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14462

    Heaven Lee

    Have tried to see this one a number of times. Very flaky each time. Plays the $20 deposit for gas game and doesn't ever follow through with what she says. I've seen a few other posts about her but I'd say avoid her. Not worth the headache for what looks to be a cute spinner body.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...8/729611219738

  2. #14461

    Too rich for my blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure she's been reviewed.

    Her social media shows she dances down in Fayetteville.

    And she actually made fun of her own arrest on social media so she's got a sense of humor. LOL.

    Her pics on there are better. Not a bad looking girl at all, IMO.
    Contacted this one, and the comms were surprisingly good, but quoted me $130 for the QV and then countered with $120 when I declined. I'd probably stretch to her prices if she wasn't such an unknown quantity, but that's a lot of scratch to just potentially flush down the toilet. One of you rich see what's up with her and report back.

  3. #14460

    Candi

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/64413821#.

    Met up with Candi after trying a few times. She looks Hispanic in the pictures but she's just light skinned. Pics aren't very accurate, imagine that with some baby damage, IE saggier boobs. She's very sweet and friendly. Quoted. 8 for a cardate outside a motel in Cary. Seemed like BBJ was on the table for no extra but didn't take it due to her teeth looking a little jagged. It was a good CBJ and she was getting into it. She's very tight with a nice ass. She says she doesn't take many clients and is new to this so good luck guys.

  4. #14459

    Porcelain Skin Reviews?

    I'm interested in seeing "porcelain skin" but can't find anything about her. There are a couple of other locations in doing some searches, and she has an * Curious if she's legit and if anyone has experience?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/722812454700

  5. #14458

    Not IG. Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    Seems like she's back. Whats her IG?
    Her FB is her name.

  6. #14457

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    Never ever would I guess. Looked at the evolution of an addict. Three muggs from hot to near death. I hope she is getting help at this moment. Can't imagine even locking her up but taking her straight to Holly Hills. Damn.
    She took a serious nose dive and she was incredibly attractive. Demons will destroy your life. I know the struggles of addiction, and its strange how people forget what healthy feels like and its so much better than being an addict. That 30 minutes of euphoria doesn't come close to the day to day of just feeling normal. Sad really.

  7. #14456

    Make a porno

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkSecond  [View Original Post]
    My first visit a few months ago was unsuccessful with several bouts of ghosting or messages returned days later.

    In town for my second visit. After reading the last ten pages of forum I narrowed it down to this chick:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/808532167332

    I prefer under 30 and thinner. I had the Latina chick and Summer on the radar but my Spanish is bad and saw Summer review on the BBFS thread, which my experience there is either really really good or not.

    Any others to consider that may not have been reviewed in a while?
    I've read some good reviews on this girl and some bad reviews. I wouldn't count out Summer though. She has overwhelmingly positive reviews. I've seen her in the past and others have seen her recently and they are all good reviews. She's one of the good ones left in the area. Just FYI.

  8. #14455

    Second Visit to Raleigh

    My first visit a few months ago was unsuccessful with several bouts of ghosting or messages returned days later.

    In town for my second visit. After reading the last ten pages of forum I narrowed it down to this chick:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/808532167332

    I prefer under 30 and thinner. I had the Latina chick and Summer on the radar but my Spanish is bad and saw Summer review on the BBFS thread, which my experience there is either really really good or not.

    Any others to consider that may not have been reviewed in a while?

  9. #14454

    Spinner

    Hey all,

    I don't post all that much but have a bit in the past, was wondering if anyone could suggest a fun spinner type in the rtp area?

  10. #14453
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Kvothe711  [View Original Post]
    Think its SRD on 7/10.
    Never ever would I guess. Looked at the evolution of an addict. Three muggs from hot to near death. I hope she is getting help at this moment. Can't imagine even locking her up but taking her straight to Holly Hills. Damn.

  11. #14452
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure she's been reviewed.

    Her social media shows she dances down in Fayetteville.

    And she actually made fun of her own arrest on social media so she's got a sense of humor. LOL.

    Her pics on there are better. Not a bad looking girl at all, IMO.
    Seems like she's back. Whats her IG?

  12. #14451
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceser  [View Original Post]
    Yo WTF even is this? Lmfao.
    This one has been around for a long time. Its my son is sick, my wife is in jail / hospital, I lost my job. The list is endless. Just recently moved to Henderson from Va. I don't know of anyone actually seeing her or and reviews. Run very fast very far far away!

  13. #14450

    Lily Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by ErlichBachman  [View Original Post]
    Hey kind of a lurker here only had a few dreams years ago and was about to pull the trigger with this lady https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/615882858454 don't see any reviews or info anywhere about her and search function pulled up nothing.
    I saw her a couple years ago. She is the girl in the pics and has a really nice personality. She moved to Fla but is back now it appears. She doesn't like to do as but a nuru rub from her would be a treat imo. Very hot.

  14. #14449
    Quote Originally Posted by WGraves  [View Original Post]
    Just some weird stuff, crazy who's taking these baits.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/pho...t/953257415301
    Yo WTF even is this? Lmfao.

  15. #14448

    Thinks hes refering to SRD

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    MJ initials do not appear in mugshots for 7/10.
    Think its SRD on 7/10.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape