Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #14455

    Second Visit to Raleigh

    My first visit a few months ago was unsuccessful with several bouts of ghosting or messages returned days later.

    In town for my second visit. After reading the last ten pages of forum I narrowed it down to this chick:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/808532167332

    I prefer under 30 and thinner. I had the Latina chick and Summer on the radar but my Spanish is bad and saw Summer review on the BBFS thread, which my experience there is either really really good or not.

    Any others to consider that may not have been reviewed in a while?

  2. #14454

    Spinner

    Hey all,

    I don't post all that much but have a bit in the past, was wondering if anyone could suggest a fun spinner type in the rtp area?

  3. #14453
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Kvothe711  [View Original Post]
    Think its SRD on 7/10.
    Never ever would I guess. Looked at the evolution of an addict. Three muggs from hot to near death. I hope she is getting help at this moment. Can't imagine even locking her up but taking her straight to Holly Hills. Damn.

  4. #14452
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure she's been reviewed.

    Her social media shows she dances down in Fayetteville.

    And she actually made fun of her own arrest on social media so she's got a sense of humor. LOL.

    Her pics on there are better. Not a bad looking girl at all, IMO.
    Seems like she's back. Whats her IG?

  5. #14451
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceser  [View Original Post]
    Yo WTF even is this? Lmfao.
    This one has been around for a long time. Its my son is sick, my wife is in jail / hospital, I lost my job. The list is endless. Just recently moved to Henderson from Va. I don't know of anyone actually seeing her or and reviews. Run very fast very far far away!

  6. #14450

    Lily Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by ErlichBachman  [View Original Post]
    Hey kind of a lurker here only had a few dreams years ago and was about to pull the trigger with this lady https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/615882858454 don't see any reviews or info anywhere about her and search function pulled up nothing.
    I saw her a couple years ago. She is the girl in the pics and has a really nice personality. She moved to Fla but is back now it appears. She doesn't like to do as but a nuru rub from her would be a treat imo. Very hot.

  7. #14449
    Quote Originally Posted by WGraves  [View Original Post]
    Just some weird stuff, crazy who's taking these baits.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/pho...t/953257415301
    Yo WTF even is this? Lmfao.

  8. #14448

    Thinks hes refering to SRD

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    MJ initials do not appear in mugshots for 7/10.
    Think its SRD on 7/10.

  9. #14447

    She's real.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    This has to be fake right?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/64363726

    Just seems TGTBT. Reverse image search shows 2 phone numbers, ending in 2975, and 2957, but the first 6 being the same. Having a hard time believing she could be real LOL.
    She's been reviewed, over on the Fayetteville board I believe. General consensus was that she used to be a fantastic dream until demons took over, and now she's back on the scene, seemingly clean again. No recent reviews, but she is by all accounts quite real.

  10. #14446

    As weird as it can be

    Just some weird stuff, crazy who's taking these baits.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/pho...t/953257415301

  11. #14445
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy  [View Original Post]
    Tired multiple times and no response even from different #'s. If this was a scam / sting they would atleast responded so idk what's up with her as she's always posting but no bite yet.
    So she replied with 100/200/300 for qv / hhr / hr. Told her I was having a hard time believing she was real. She offered to send a video. Gave her a fake name and she replied back with a 6 second video stating "Hi <name I gave her I'm definitely real" with today's date and Raleigh on the video. Feel like such a specific video means she's real. Said she's local.

  12. #14444
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Mj

    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    MJ 7/10. Muggsy.
    MJ initials do not appear in mugshots for 7/10.

  13. #14443

    That far away look

    MJ 7/10. Muggsy.

  14. #14442

    Diva

    Diva.

    I was out and about last night and came across this one saw her reviews on EB and decided to pull the trigger. Was in the mood for a nice BBJCIM. Called got the usual LE check then price list. In a decent hotel in the Crabtree area. When I was outside called and got room #. When she opened the door it was the girl in the pics wearing lingerie. Put down donation chatted for a bit and laid back on the bed and let her do her work. Must say very nice bbj would repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/64323285#.

  15. #14441

    Two reviews?

    Quote Originally Posted by Seremel  [View Original Post]
    So, usually I don't post, but I saw someone that is worth your money. She posted on backpage and craigslist a number of years ago. She's not able to register with Skip the Game, because of their bot problems; I saw her on callescort. Org. Her rates are 80/120/200, and she does charge extra for BBBJCIM, like 50. For just a BBBJ its an extra 25. So, I got the qv with a BBBJ. The BJ was pretty good, but it was her talent with tightening her pussy that was worth the money. OMFG, it was as AMAZING as I remembered!! You have got to hit her up, no joke!! I'm saving up for a hour with her next time.

    https://callescort.org/919-300-6996
    Hey man nice review, seems you enjoyed yourself very much but why do you have two similar reviews of the same provider in like a 25 minute time span? That and the way you talk make it sound like your the provider making this review LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape