Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,351 to 16,365 of 30793
-
07-12-21 11:45 #14443Senior Member

Posts: 619Thanks
Never ever would I guess. Looked at the evolution of an addict. Three muggs from hot to near death. I hope she is getting help at this moment. Can't imagine even locking her up but taking her straight to Holly Hills. Damn.
Originally Posted by Kvothe711
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 11:02 #14442Senior Member

Posts: 827Seems like she's back. Whats her IG?
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 05:04 #14441Banned Member

Posts: 719This one has been around for a long time. Its my son is sick, my wife is in jail / hospital, I lost my job. The list is endless. Just recently moved to Henderson from Va. I don't know of anyone actually seeing her or and reviews. Run very fast very far far away!
Originally Posted by Ceser
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 17:12 #14440Senior Member

Posts: 458Lily Flowers
I saw her a couple years ago. She is the girl in the pics and has a really nice personality. She moved to Fla but is back now it appears. She doesn't like to do as but a nuru rub from her would be a treat imo. Very hot.
Originally Posted by ErlichBachman
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 16:26 #14439Senior Member

Posts: 41Yo WTF even is this? Lmfao.
Originally Posted by WGraves
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 16:09 #14438Regular Member

Posts: 16Thinks hes refering to SRD
Think its SRD on 7/10.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 15:56 #14437Senior Member

Posts: 43She's real.
She's been reviewed, over on the Fayetteville board I believe. General consensus was that she used to be a fantastic dream until demons took over, and now she's back on the scene, seemingly clean again. No recent reviews, but she is by all accounts quite real.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 14:24 #14436Senior Member

Posts: 161As weird as it can be
Just some weird stuff, crazy who's taking these baits.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/pho...t/953257415301
-
07-11-21 12:57 #14435Senior Member

Posts: 304So she replied with 100/200/300 for qv / hhr / hr. Told her I was having a hard time believing she was real. She offered to send a video. Gave her a fake name and she replied back with a 6 second video stating "Hi <name I gave her I'm definitely real" with today's date and Raleigh on the video. Feel like such a specific video means she's real. Said she's local.
Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 10:37 #14434Senior Member

Posts: 619Mj
MJ initials do not appear in mugshots for 7/10.
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 08:04 #14433Senior Member

Posts: 300That far away look
MJ 7/10. Muggsy.
-
07-11-21 07:36 #14432Senior Member

Posts: 84Diva
Diva.
I was out and about last night and came across this one saw her reviews on EB and decided to pull the trigger. Was in the mood for a nice BBJCIM. Called got the usual LE check then price list. In a decent hotel in the Crabtree area. When I was outside called and got room #. When she opened the door it was the girl in the pics wearing lingerie. Put down donation chatted for a bit and laid back on the bed and let her do her work. Must say very nice bbj would repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/64323285#.
-
07-11-21 02:23 #14431Senior Member

Posts: 74Two reviews?
Hey man nice review, seems you enjoyed yourself very much but why do you have two similar reviews of the same provider in like a 25 minute time span? That and the way you talk make it sound like your the provider making this review LOL.
Originally Posted by Seremel
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 02:18 #14430Senior Member

Posts: 74No response
Tired multiple times and no response even from different #'s. If this was a scam / sting they would atleast responded so idk what's up with her as she's always posting but no bite yet.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 01:13 #14429Senior Member

Posts: 304Fake?
This has to be fake right?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/64363726
Just seems TGTBT. Reverse image search shows 2 phone numbers, ending in 2975, and 2957, but the first 6 being the same. Having a hard time believing she could be real LOL.











Reply With Quote





