Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,456 to 16,470 of 30790
-
07-02-21 08:30 #14335Senior Member

Posts: 174I got you my dude. What types of girls are you into.
Originally Posted by EyeSpy2
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 08:19 #14334Senior Member

Posts: 311Stronger man than I am
I wish I had your willpower, IG.
Originally Posted by Ignoramus
[View Original Post]
A brunette with bad tatts is like kryptonite to me.
This girl was my ATF UTR / SB.
-
07-02-21 01:45 #14333Senior Member

Posts: 74Monica
Decided to try this new girl I saw yesterday and pics looked good. Hit her up got a bit of the Ashton treatment with a fairly long interval of response time but we made it work. Set up a time and ask me to call before she gives me the address. Call and it sounds like what the girl in the ad would sound like. Asks for age and race and off I go. Go to a nice looking hotel but had a really empty parking lot for its appeal which kinda worried me. Don't wait much for the room # and knock to get greeted by the girl in the pictures. (As always pics are a bit flattering but she looked good) Kinda short, cubby girl but she had make up on and a nice see through leppard dress. Very friendly and bubbly personality which is always great. Lay down and to help my jimmy become Jim she begins with some great tease play her pulling out her huge mangos and giving my face quite the motorboat and me sucking on her nips. The she flips around to show me her ass and unbuttons her panties to show me her Jalooper which was a nice view. Next she puts the hat on and begin with a nice naughty CBJ, her slapping on her tongue and licking the sides was great touch though it was a bit too toothy for my liking. Asks me if I would like mish or doggy (I knew when she said that, that CG was most likely not an option so I didn't even bother asking (Source: Experience)) Go for some mish to see them milkers shake all over the place, then she proceeds to moan / dirty talk. Now I do enjoy both of these but this girl wouldn't shut up (Doesn't help most of these moans were exaggerated) A bit halfway through she begins saying "Oh you're going to cum for me?" which whenever girls say this I just hear "Hurry up and nut" which I hate especially this early. She flips and then to proceed to doggy which was alright, she angles her butt which makes it harder for me to go to town but easier for her to take in. Again ask if "I'm going to cum for her" which I just try my best to do so and finish. We clean up and talk for a bit. Despite the bit of rush she was very kind, and ask if she wanted me to save my number next time she comes to town and if I ever need a reference she got me which was pretty sweet. Overall fairly ok / goodish dream. The beginning of the dream was pretty sexy but actual action was a bit lackluster despite her appearance and melons. Her excessive moaning / dirty talk was too much and she acted like Johny Sins was the one seeing her. Despite this she her personality is very polite and laid back and kinda sucks that everything besides the beginning was just "meh". QV $120. Won't repeat at that price point but maybe you will, or not but who knows? I'm just a Dude, a Guy, TheDudeGuy.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/661658137640
-
07-01-21 10:23 #14332Senior Member

Posts: 265Sorry to perpetuate the thread with non-reviews, but I'll reply and end with the "thanks but no thanks!" on that hypothetical offer, 99 reasons I could come up with, not the least of which is the "she's no angel" gang-tattoos on her neck that look like the same style the hispanic girl who knifed the poor guy at the cemetery last month was sporting. Hey, there's another good potential rule: avoid girls with neck or chest tattoos. It seems anyone in a gang has these.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 07:55 #14331Senior Member

Posts: 311Yep
As you and Ignoramus saw, she's no angel. LOL.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
And, my guess as to her hotel choice is, well, she probably needs a business / money manager. Maybe one of you should volunteer to take her under your wing and teach her personal finance 101?
-
07-01-21 04:51 #14330Senior Member

Posts: 281+1. I have wanted to visit Summer again but the kids in the other room messed me up. But she is one of the only good values left in the area for a consistent and good BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Beastley69
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 21:32 #14329Senior Member

Posts: 33Fetish Help
New to the area, any info on ladies that offers footjobs?
-
06-30-21 21:21 #14328Senior Member

Posts: 284Okkkk. You want me to drive to the hoe location. Find a spot and cough up a benji and a grant for a 10 minute of boom boom. And let's not forget, drive the hoe back to her orgin. Ok guys.
Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy
[View Original Post]
Who is it?
-
06-30-21 19:45 #14327Senior Member

Posts: 307Update
Just traded texts on Snapchat with her. Pricing is ridiculously high as you mentioned. I inquired about DATY nope. She didn't mention anything about a deposit but damn. Who is paying these rates?
Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 17:33 #14326Senior Member

Posts: 302Was a little curious on this so decided to google a bit. Image results show mugshots from Texas, Florida, SC from 2018 onwards.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
Couldn't find the social media VC was referring to where she joked about her arrest (may be IG but I'm not on it).
-
06-30-21 17:13 #14325Senior Member

Posts: 28Summer
How was Summer? She still working with her kids in the next room? Only reason I haven't been back she was a regular of mine, she's cute little spinner type chick who gives a great bbj. But having the two young kids within earshot was a bit too much for me.
Originally Posted by Soulreaver
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 17:11 #14324Senior Member

Posts: 265I noticed
And now she posts another comment: why'all making me feel so good &this the first decent mugshot.
LMAO. The "first" mugshot. These girls; no shame at all. But you have to wonder why she was working out of the roach motel with the most LEO presence in Raleigh last night if she has all those "hunnid bands" at her disposal?
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 16:59 #14323Senior Member

Posts: 74Update on Emmy
To update this I contacted her and she looks legit but I was right about high rates, this shit is crazy! 10 min QV is 150 but 15 min qv is 200! She isn't in a hotel so she's doing cardates and no head! No head for 150 cardate qv! I don't usually rant on here but this shit is ridiculous.
Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 16:35 #14322Senior Member

Posts: 311Not sure
I'm not sure she's been reviewed.
Originally Posted by Ignoramus
[View Original Post]
Her social media shows she dances down in Fayetteville.
And she actually made fun of her own arrest on social media so she's got a sense of humor. LOL.
Her pics on there are better. Not a bad looking girl at all, IMO.
-
06-30-21 16:18 #14321Senior Member

Posts: 265Never seen her before
Musgshot looks good. Has she been here before? Any reviews?
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





