Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 322 of 662 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 372 422 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 9916
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5101
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    This girl want pics of you. So if you not comfortable sending pics. Don't bother messaging her.
    You been there?

  2. #5100

    Inbox Full

    HornyMan85, received PM from you. Your box is full.

  3. #5099
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/714429570181

    She posts constantly. Any info?

    I'm a sucker for pierced tittys!
    This girl want pics of you. So if you not comfortable sending pics. Don't bother messaging her.

  4. #5098

    Look up Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/714429570181

    She posts constantly. Any info?

    I'm a sucker for pierced tittys!
    Look up Angela and you'll find results. I had a so so time. YMMV with her.

  5. #5097

    Anybody?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/714429570181

    She posts constantly. Any info?

    I'm a sucker for pierced tittys!

  6. #5096

    Hanna

    Unfortunately, she's now a shadow of her former self. But has a heart of gold. Avoid getting into a long drawn negotiation with her over the phone. She makes decisions based on how she feels about you when she meets you. And based on her mental state at the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swindle  [View Original Post]
    Is she worth it?

  7. #5095
    Hey wetseeker trying reach you inbox is full want more info on coco.

  8. #5094

    Review of a North Shore Outcall Asian.

    How ya been Cream buddy! Your Inbox is full. LMAO. I'd like to hear about your horror story with that NO good Sunny chick.

    I got to finally hookup with an Asian gal, for the very first time. LOL 😆 and let me say, it was alright. A bit shabby, her service was. At least I got to finally fuck an Asian woman. Haha "fuck me fuck me, cum for me cum for me" Her service was on the mechanical side. This was an outcall, by the way. Normally these type of ads advertise for Incall Massage Parlors. But this ad says "Outcalls Only". So at the time it wasn't stating Incalls. I found this ad in the Boston Section of STG. And this girl visited me in the North Shore. I tried to find her ad and can't find it now. To post the ad link. I don't recommend outcalls with these type of ads. If you're looking for a back massage or full body massage, to go along with the sex. Even though the ad states outcalls. And that you'll get massage srvcs and sexual services. They generally will just do FS sex. And not give a back / full body massage. The driver gave me that tip the next day, when we conversated for a while. Through texts. "If you want an all out massage and sex, do an incall with them. They generally feel much more relaxed and you'll get everything you want in an Incall Setting. Outcalls they tend to rush and you won't get no back massage. Just sexual stuff only. " That's what he was telling me with his advice. She was pretty cute. Looked like in her low 30's. Maybe mid to late 20's? Nice body that looked good in her panties or naked. Next time if I try up any of those affiliated Asian Ads. I will request for a different girl. I can def tell that they are affiliated / connected with each other. The 2 different ad / numbers, I contacted. Plus they basically admitted it to me. And the driver confirmed it on the other ad number. When we spoke that next day. I'll try to go search it and post one of those ad links. He even advocated for me, try a different girl next time. Guaranteeing me, that I will have a much better time, next time. With a different Asian girl. She was a good Sport and willingly cleaned me up down there. Once I finished in the condom. First girl to ever do that for me. And give me the cleanup treatment. I will admit, I very much enjoyed that. Ha I didn't have to dispose of the used rubber. She took care of that, once she used the bathroom. That's one thing I def like now about seeing an Asian woman. Worth noting, she did give me this very strange tickle massage. With her nice nails, massaging my stomach and penis / groin region. It felt kinda bizarre by the way. Not sure I liked it haha. But. I very much did appreciate her trying make me feel good and relaxed. An I appreciate her overall effort. Even though I won't repeat.

  9. #5093
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    Yep, stay the f*ck away from this one fella's! I saw her recently, colossal waste of time and money. I've been more aroused banging blow up dolls. Ranks in my top 3 dissapointments of all time. PM me for the full story on this troll sh*t show.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/770864910139
    Do tell! So many of the STGs are con artists. Truly gifted in the art of fuckery and deceit.

  10. #5092

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacheo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen that Sunny girl that keeps posting in Worcester stg?
    Yep, stay the f*ck away from this one fella's! I saw her recently, colossal waste of time and money. I've been more aroused banging blow up dolls. Ranks in my top 3 dissapointments of all time. PM me for the full story on this troll sh*t show.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/770864910139

  11. #5091

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Wetseeker  [View Original Post]
    Treat her right. I saw her a couple of weeks ago. She is very clean careful, and nice. She greeted me in sexy lingerie. She is does not rush, very good oral technique and loves cowgirl. Nice top very sweet, will repeat. I wish she was around instead of that tatooed chick from Marlboro when I had an itch to be scratch. Treat Coco right guys. She is a rare keeper almost up there with some of the retired ones like little Nikki.
    What's the damage?

  12. #5090
    Quote Originally Posted by TinType  [View Original Post]
    The STG page is deleted. Have a Google link? I'm curious now.
    Seems to delete old and repost new ad: https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/005908166615.

    I should've been more clear in my original post. "I've been seeing her ads". Not "been seeing this one" . Sorry.

  13. #5089
    Quote Originally Posted by Wetseeker  [View Original Post]
    Treat her right. I saw her a couple of weeks ago. She is very clean careful, and nice. She greeted me in sexy lingerie. She is does not rush, very good oral technique and loves cowgirl. Nice top very sweet, will repeat. I wish she was around instead of that tatooed chick from Marlboro when I had an itch to be scratch. Treat Coco right guys. She is a rare keeper almost up there with some of the retired ones like little Nikki.
    Whatever happen to little nikki.

  14. #5088

    Coco Asian

    Treat her right. I saw her a couple of weeks ago. She is very clean careful, and nice. She greeted me in sexy lingerie. She is does not rush, very good oral technique and loves cowgirl. Nice top very sweet, will repeat. I wish she was around instead of that tatooed chick from Marlboro when I had an itch to be scratch. Treat Coco right guys. She is a rare keeper almost up there with some of the retired ones like little Nikki.

  15. #5087
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOllie  [View Original Post]
    This entire time this MILF close to me?? Damn dude.
    Anybody got the contact info for Queeny? PM me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape