Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 9916
-
07-03-21 10:58 #5071Senior Member

Posts: 1048Leominster MILF
You speaking of K?
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 02:07 #5070Banned Member

Posts: 968Maybe this should go on the Boston Forum.
But I just had one of those Asian ads do an outcall to me. Out here in the North Shore. So if any of you guys are living in the greater Boston / North or South Shore areas, give it a try. It was my first time with an Asian girl. 😆 I'm starting to notice some Asian ads are doing outcalls. And that works for me. Because I'm a no good, stinking homebody, chicken shit to a lot of incall scenarios. Haha. I'll post the ad link when I make a Review on the Boston Forum.
-
07-02-21 21:05 #5069Senior Member

Posts: 174Native American / Italian Woman
Has anyone ever gotten a response from this one? She advertises herself as Native American / Italian. I've reached out multiple times through calls and texts but she never answers.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...4/283811632098
-
07-02-21 19:45 #5068Senior Member

Posts: 149Julianna
Are these newer pics of her or is she pulling these from an old archive? These seem to look way better than the other 4 pictures she's been posting forever. Also, can anyone back up her claim of being a headmaster DT specialist?
-
07-02-21 09:14 #5067Senior Member

Posts: 4544I do not recommend.
Originally Posted by Fractilian
[View Original Post]
If you make an appointment with her. She will have the time, day and when I saw her. She had other guys name in the book with guys offering trade. She even put the trade name on her book. So be careful when you go see her. I had fun with her but I was very nervous after I saw the book and thought cops would get me the minute I left her place.
-
07-02-21 07:12 #5066Senior Member

Posts: 199Selena
I know theres a report out there of her having a smell downstairs and def turns me off but also wondering if anyone has seen her since and maybe she just had a bad day that day.
Like ugh. Theres very few spinners in MA and her body is so nice LOL.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/195664966667
-
07-01-21 17:34 #5065Senior Member

Posts: 768Leominster MILF
Any chance anybody's seen her recently? No reply to texts.
-
07-01-21 16:19 #5064Senior Member

Posts: 389Nope. Thats her but from a time past, the candy has hit her hard she looks really gaunt now. Saw her for a BJ, nice girl but lookin' rough these days.
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 07:00 #5063Senior Member

Posts: 734Lilly
Just noticed that two of the pics are from a stock photo site. Makes me wonder where the other pics are from. Seems fake.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/118247861406
-
06-30-21 08:55 #5062Banned Member

Posts: 152Thanks just saved me a text.
Originally Posted by IronXgt
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 08:01 #5061Senior Member

Posts: 4544Don't laught bro. Some guys are really paying those price. This girl got paid $140 just for blowjob only.
Originally Posted by IronXgt
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 07:21 #5060Senior Member

Posts: 62Laughable
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...i/703003043757
This one quoted $100 BJ, $150 BBBJ, and nothing else on the menu. She said she's not doing full service.
-
06-29-21 21:30 #5059Senior Member

Posts: 2189You decide.
Search Worcester and Fitchburg forums. Seems YMMV and there may be drama.
Originally Posted by Swindle
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 21:04 #5058Senior Member

Posts: 582Search the Worcester and (I think) Fitchburg forums, buckle up, and enjoy the wild ride.
Originally Posted by Swindle
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 20:17 #5057Senior Member

Posts: 4544There's review of her. And it's all negative so stay away.
Originally Posted by Sacheo
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote





