Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 9916
-
07-12-21 11:09 #5101Senior Member

Posts: 768You been there?
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 07:37 #5100Senior Member

Posts: 103Inbox Full
HornyMan85, received PM from you. Your box is full.
-
07-11-21 23:32 #5099Senior Member

Posts: 4544This girl want pics of you. So if you not comfortable sending pics. Don't bother messaging her.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 21:26 #5098Senior Member

Posts: 122Look up Angela
Look up Angela and you'll find results. I had a so so time. YMMV with her.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 17:02 #5097Senior Member

Posts: 768Anybody?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/714429570181
She posts constantly. Any info?
I'm a sucker for pierced tittys!
-
07-10-21 11:34 #5096Senior Member

Posts: 2109Hanna
Unfortunately, she's now a shadow of her former self. But has a heart of gold. Avoid getting into a long drawn negotiation with her over the phone. She makes decisions based on how she feels about you when she meets you. And based on her mental state at the time.
Originally Posted by Swindle
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 06:59 #5095Banned Member

Posts: 152Hey wetseeker trying reach you inbox is full want more info on coco.
-
07-09-21 23:52 #5094Banned Member

Posts: 968Review of a North Shore Outcall Asian.
How ya been Cream buddy! Your Inbox is full. LMAO. I'd like to hear about your horror story with that NO good Sunny chick.
I got to finally hookup with an Asian gal, for the very first time. LOL 😆 and let me say, it was alright. A bit shabby, her service was. At least I got to finally fuck an Asian woman. Haha "fuck me fuck me, cum for me cum for me" Her service was on the mechanical side. This was an outcall, by the way. Normally these type of ads advertise for Incall Massage Parlors. But this ad says "Outcalls Only". So at the time it wasn't stating Incalls. I found this ad in the Boston Section of STG. And this girl visited me in the North Shore. I tried to find her ad and can't find it now. To post the ad link. I don't recommend outcalls with these type of ads. If you're looking for a back massage or full body massage, to go along with the sex. Even though the ad states outcalls. And that you'll get massage srvcs and sexual services. They generally will just do FS sex. And not give a back / full body massage. The driver gave me that tip the next day, when we conversated for a while. Through texts. "If you want an all out massage and sex, do an incall with them. They generally feel much more relaxed and you'll get everything you want in an Incall Setting. Outcalls they tend to rush and you won't get no back massage. Just sexual stuff only. " That's what he was telling me with his advice. She was pretty cute. Looked like in her low 30's. Maybe mid to late 20's? Nice body that looked good in her panties or naked. Next time if I try up any of those affiliated Asian Ads. I will request for a different girl. I can def tell that they are affiliated / connected with each other. The 2 different ad / numbers, I contacted. Plus they basically admitted it to me. And the driver confirmed it on the other ad number. When we spoke that next day. I'll try to go search it and post one of those ad links. He even advocated for me, try a different girl next time. Guaranteeing me, that I will have a much better time, next time. With a different Asian girl. She was a good Sport and willingly cleaned me up down there. Once I finished in the condom. First girl to ever do that for me. And give me the cleanup treatment. I will admit, I very much enjoyed that. Ha I didn't have to dispose of the used rubber. She took care of that, once she used the bathroom. That's one thing I def like now about seeing an Asian woman. Worth noting, she did give me this very strange tickle massage. With her nice nails, massaging my stomach and penis / groin region. It felt kinda bizarre by the way. Not sure I liked it haha. But. I very much did appreciate her trying make me feel good and relaxed. An I appreciate her overall effort. Even though I won't repeat.
-
07-09-21 21:26 #5093Senior Member

Posts: 60Do tell! So many of the STGs are con artists. Truly gifted in the art of fuckery and deceit.
Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 19:26 #5092Senior Member

Posts: 389Sunny
Yep, stay the f*ck away from this one fella's! I saw her recently, colossal waste of time and money. I've been more aroused banging blow up dolls. Ranks in my top 3 dissapointments of all time. PM me for the full story on this troll sh*t show.
Originally Posted by Sacheo
[View Original Post]
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/770864910139
-
07-09-21 15:46 #5091Senior Member

Posts: 510Coco
What's the damage?
Originally Posted by Wetseeker
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 11:58 #5090Senior Member

Posts: 103Seems to delete old and repost new ad: https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/005908166615.
Originally Posted by TinType
[View Original Post]
I should've been more clear in my original post. "I've been seeing her ads". Not "been seeing this one" . Sorry.
-
07-09-21 11:19 #5089Banned Member

Posts: 152Whatever happen to little nikki.
Originally Posted by Wetseeker
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 11:14 #5088Senior Member

Posts: 175Coco Asian
Treat her right. I saw her a couple of weeks ago. She is very clean careful, and nice. She greeted me in sexy lingerie. She is does not rush, very good oral technique and loves cowgirl. Nice top very sweet, will repeat. I wish she was around instead of that tatooed chick from Marlboro when I had an itch to be scratch. Treat Coco right guys. She is a rare keeper almost up there with some of the retired ones like little Nikki.
-
07-09-21 11:09 #5087Senior Member

Posts: 175Anybody got the contact info for Queeny? PM me.
Originally Posted by MrOllie
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




