Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 323 of 662 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 373 423 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 9916
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5086
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I do not recommend.

    If you make an appointment with her. She will have the time, day and when I saw her. She had other guys name in the book with guys offering trade. She even put the trade name on her book. So be careful when you go see her. I had fun with her but I was very nervous after I saw the book and thought cops would get me the minute I left her place.
    I just listed her in rip-off reports. I do believe she has a small downstairs as well. I literally had trouble getting into her.

  2. #5085
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #5084
    The STG page is deleted. Have a Google link? I'm curious now.

    Quote Originally Posted by ForFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this one, texted a few times w / no response. Googled #'s and has older less flattering pics so, ?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...g/452367833743

  4. #5083

    Anyone Ever?

    Been seeing this one, texted a few times w / no response. Googled #'s and has older less flattering pics so, ?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...g/452367833743

  5. #5082

    So Now We Got Beggars on STG?

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....p/695493055943

    I was just perusing STG and came across this post from this horse-faced troll who has been reviewed before with horrible results. She has gone over from escorting to begging / panhandling cause her hubby (allegedly) passed away and today's his birthday. So she needs funds to most likely shoot up which I'd be willing to wager is exactly how her dear late love of her life expired. Oh great. Now they don't even want to screw us they just want to be paid. Absolutely ridiculous. But hey let's turn an escort site into a go fund my drug habit! Won't that be swell? From cash app scams to advance deposit frauds now we got hooker beggars to contend with! What could possibly go wrong with that? I'm hoping none of you guys give this fugly beast a nickel. Seriously. Love how she says how she is SO KIND to everyone and now she needs to be paid back. She needs to be compensated so she can be distracted. Code words for shooting up. I'm astounded how far this game has plummeted and how this horse faced beast thinks that she can post asking for cash just because her pimp OD'ed. Idk what to expect next. Pay my car payment because I'm a needy loser and maybe I'll suck yer dick. But probably not. Whatever. Please make it stop.

    Peace.

  6. #5081

    Hanna if you catch her in a good mood, yes. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Swindle  [View Original Post]
    Is she worth it?
    Well, she is fun, if she is settled in and on call. There are tons of drama that will be included so take that with a grain of salt. LOL.

    She is an awesome fun person when working Her phone never stops tho.

  7. #5080

    Much appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Since you are from out of town, and searching a single letter on the forumn search is hard, here you go.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...g/995918566542

    You can also read all about her in th "Special K" thread, just scroll down.
    Thanks, spent about 30 min scrolling threads, LOL.

  8. #5079
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Fitchburg forum

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Since you are from out of town, and searching a single letter on the forumn search is hard, here you go.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...g/995918566542

    You can also read all about her in th "Special K" thread, just scroll down.
    "Special K" is in the bottom of the Fitchburg forum.

  9. #5078

    Out of towner courtesy

    Quote Originally Posted by FootballGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a link to K in Leominster? Would appreciate any help.
    Since you are from out of town, and searching a single letter on the forumn search is hard, here you go.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...g/995918566542

    You can also read all about her in th "Special K" thread, just scroll down.

  10. #5077

    Visiting Worcester next week

    Quote Originally Posted by TinType  [View Original Post]
    Jamie is pretty awesome. Someone on here seems to trash her quite a bit. I suspect we aren't hearing the whole story. She's definitely one of the good ones.

    The bbw in Fitchburg that posts Viagra on stg is worth a go.

    I recently had a great time with Kitty.

    The strange woman in Leominster with the fake rack has become a rite of passage. Ha. She's nice & totally down for almost whatever.
    Anyone have a link to K in Leominster? Would appreciate any help.

  11. #5076
    Yeah. Guess she stole Hannah's cell. I saw her a while quite a while back. Sketchy situation in an apt off milbury st. Had to squeeze through a few sketchy dudes that where hanging out by the door. An old lady had me follow her to the back bedroom & told me to have a hood time. Eyeballs everywhere. Room was pitch black. I stood in the center of it, in total darkness, while the girl scurried around feeling along the walls for a light & outlet. Her head smashed into mine in the process. Light finally comes on and the place is like horaders. Had to find the mattress on the floor that was covered in junk. Gave me a blowjob that wasn't very good & I got out of there. Past the old lady. Past the sketchy dudes still hanging by the door. Never again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Homer1123  [View Original Post]
    I was going to see her a while back but then saw she posted offering trio service with a male friend so I never went. Hannah also posted an ad and mentioned this girl and put her picture on her ad. Haven't seen anything positive.

    Hannahs ad warning of girl thats being mentioned.
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/not-available-this-weekend-but/127608615768

  12. #5075

    Hannah Post

    Quote Originally Posted by KSully830  [View Original Post]
    Hello Fellas,

    Does anyone have any experience with this one she posts all the time?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/997126881043
    I was going to see her a while back but then saw she posted offering trio service with a male friend so I never went. Hannah also posted an ad and mentioned this girl and put her picture on her ad. Haven't seen anything positive.

    Hannahs ad warning of girl thats being mentioned.
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/not-available-this-weekend-but/127608615768

  13. #5074

    Anyone have experience with this one

    Hello Fellas,

    Does anyone have any experience with this one she posts all the time?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/997126881043

  14. #5073
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    You speaking of K?
    Aww sorry. I meant Lisa!

  15. #5072
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalPlay  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever gotten a response from this one? She advertises herself as Native American / Italian. I've reached out multiple times through calls and texts but she never answers.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...4/283811632098
    No but she seems to post same time with the girl tat has been reviewed being in a halfway house.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape