Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 9916
-
06-29-21 17:46 #5056Senior Member

Posts: 38Has anyone seen that Sunny girl that keeps posting in Worcester stg?
-
06-29-21 16:43 #5055Senior Member

Posts: 60HAHA I know it!
Originally Posted by ICStoli
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 13:58 #5054Senior Member

Posts: 188Hannah
Is she worth it?
Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 07:47 #5053Senior Member

Posts: 47Damnit. Didn't see that before and now I can't unsee it.
Originally Posted by FlyWhiteGuy202
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 22:50 #5052Senior Member

Posts: 62A review on here a few weeks ago said they were fake pics, it was rushed, and she hosted in a halfway house with the single rooms and communal bathrooms, and lots of sketchy people around.
Originally Posted by ICStoli
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 18:03 #5051Senior Member

Posts: 60French / Irish girl?
Body looks nice. Face looks like a dude! LMAO.
Originally Posted by ICStoli
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 15:21 #5050Senior Member

Posts: 47French / Irish girl?
Anyone with info on this one? No name In the ad and searching the number comes up with nothing.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/020520845087
TIA.
-
06-28-21 11:19 #5049Senior Member

Posts: 83Reina
I saw her twice back in Winter. Both times we're at decent hotels, and both times there was some kind of delay on her end (phone not working, needs more time). However, I had time to kill and was able to wait it out eventually got to see her (about half-hour delay each). Did the quick visit. Was very surprised by her overall good looks and presentation. She had put on nice make-up, was wearing sexy lingerie, and looked just like her pictures. She was friendly, we had a normal conversation, and she even offered me a mid-day cocktail. I was there for a quick visit, but probably stayed for closer to 30 min. The session itself was good. Started with a very good BBBJ, moved to covered mish, then finished with BBBJCIM while standing in front of a mirror. Bet BJ technique was great. Passionate, enthusiastic, but not rushed. The second time I saw her was basically a repeat of the first experience, except this time she offered me a joint instead of a drink. Tried seeing her a third time, but she (again) had phone issues, and a dude answered when I tried to call. He told me her phone had been stolen and that she wouldn't be around. Far be it from me to question the truthfulness of his claim. Previously, Reina had mentioned to me that she was friends with that "Diamond" girl, who someone here had reported might be attached to a shady guy / pimp. If she was more reliable, and didn't have shady guys answering her phone, I might try to see her again.
Originally Posted by BlackHoleSun82
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 23:39 #5048Senior Member

Posts: 582I must be older than I thought because I have no idea what you mean.
Originally Posted by Clarify94
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 21:04 #5047Senior Member

Posts: 173Ditto
Same shit. I texted and asked her if she had reviews she said yes but she doesn't know where they are, but she knows she has good reviews. Sent me a confirmation pic (she looks good) and same location Lincoln St. I stopped responding.
Originally Posted by IronXgt
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 16:38 #5046Banned Member

Posts: 73[Deleted by Admin]
This is what happens when you advocate for guys to bring schedule 1 narcotics with them on dates.
Just curious is your government name Absolutely Fucking Stupid?
A2
-
06-27-21 08:10 #5045Senior Member

Posts: 62Reina
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...1/029231940978
I started texting early in the morning and didn't get a response until hours later. There was a lot of texting for a few minutes and some picture exchanges, and then all contact stopped right before noon, as I tried to confirm the location to head over. I didn't get another response until almost 5 pm when I got her on the phone, and she sounded completely out of it / intoxicated. She said that she wasn't at the hotel, but could head over there. It turns out it was the infamous QI on Lincoln. I took a hard pass on it for a lot of reasons. That stretch of town is a dump and it seems like every working girl in Worcester is using it as a flophouse. It's a bummer because there are prior good reviews of her, and if she was sober and picture-accurate, she might be worth the price. I feel like I dodged a bullet.
-
06-26-21 20:32 #5044Senior Member

Posts: 2189Probably dodged a bullet
I chatted with her when she was first starting in Gardner. Whole conversation seemed off so I never pursued seeing her. Based on some postings glad I never did.
Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 19:55 #5043Senior Member

Posts: 173No Response
Been trying to hit her up, but she seems to be on hiatus.
Originally Posted by NicosWave24
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 17:08 #5042Senior Member

Posts: 104No thank you. I just upgraded my GPS. Cost me $125. Still a better deal than this GPS.
Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



