Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 545 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 45 445 495 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 595 645 1045 1545 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,175 of 24819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16659

    Laura

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    Was he a maintenance guy working on the shower drain?
    Probably not. Maybe you can book this girl and ask him yourself.

  2. #16658
    Quote Originally Posted by QuestProtecter  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this one. BBBJ and covered full service $1. 40. Service was nothing special, I won't repeat at that price. Also, as we were finishing our session and I was getting dressed, a black guy comes out of the bathroom. He didn't say anything to me. The girl walks over and starts talking to him while she's still naked. He was there the whole time. I finished getting dressed and left. If you do see her, definitely check the bathroom. You may have some unexpected and unwanted company.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64248300
    Was he a maintenance guy working on the shower drain?

  3. #16657

    Lexie

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoopyIs1964  [View Original Post]
    Yes but she is a whacko after a couple visits.

    Will not repeat.
    If she gets to that point I won't repeat either.

  4. #16656

    She's nuts

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Saw her again today, even better visit than first time. Not a clock watcher at all was more than hhr for sure. If you get her going she is a wild finish. She even brought out the toys. Will repeat.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...polis/64205919
    Yes but she is a whacko after a couple visits.

    Will not repeat.

  5. #16655

    Late Night Fun

    Just saw this one. BBBJ and covered full service $1. 40. Service was nothing special, I won't repeat at that price. Also, as we were finishing our session and I was getting dressed, a black guy comes out of the bathroom. He didn't say anything to me. The girl walks over and starts talking to him while she's still naked. He was there the whole time. I finished getting dressed and left. If you do see her, definitely check the bathroom. You may have some unexpected and unwanted company.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64248300

  6. #16654
    Librarys often have study rooms you can reserve for free. I ve gone this route. Scout first many rooms have interior facing glass windows you have to find a private room.

    Quote Originally Posted by ComtMan99  [View Original Post]
    I need some advice / input. Thought this forum would provide best response.

    I met this great 30 yo UTR that wants to meet up. Problem is can't meet at my place or her place. I mean I could get a hotel but don't want the hotel to be part of the regular visits. Min $70-$100 adds up. Yeah. I am a tight ass. Just throwing this out to see if anyone else has been in the same situation and / or has any great ideas. Only think I can come up with is CarDate but not the most convenient / enjoyable.

    Thanks in advance.

    ComTman99.

  7. #16653

    Nikkie

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Finally had a chance to test out her head game. She drained me without loosing a drop. Really great head for $40.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...polis/64079900
    When it comes to bbbjcims, Nikkei is my go to girl. I've been seeing her on a regular basis for quite some time now. I'll just drive on over close by her place, send her a quick text, and I'm in the door, satisfied and done. Yes, her place is trashed and but her location is relatively safe. Now you don't go see Nikkie for FS, or GFE. You go see Nikkie to suck yo dick! She will not leave you disappointed. You also don't have to worry about her ghosting you or any goofy boyfriends hanging around.

  8. #16652

    Where to Host

    I need some advice / input. Thought this forum would provide best response.

    I met this great 30 yo UTR that wants to meet up. Problem is can't meet at my place or her place. I mean I could get a hotel but don't want the hotel to be part of the regular visits. Min $70-$100 adds up. Yeah. I am a tight ass. Just throwing this out to see if anyone else has been in the same situation and / or has any great ideas. Only think I can come up with is CarDate but not the most convenient / enjoyable.

    Thanks in advance.

    ComTman99.

  9. #16651

    Lexie

    Saw her again today, even better visit than first time. Not a clock watcher at all was more than hhr for sure. If you get her going she is a wild finish. She even brought out the toys. Will repeat.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...polis/64205919

  10. #16650
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140

    Nikkie

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyguy69  [View Original Post]
    It has been quite awhile since I saw her but she was very good. Besides the room, the other negative is a heavy smoke smell that follows you home.
    2 pops fpr 60 sounds kinda fun too!

  11. #16649

    Bianca?

    Posted a query on the Listcrawler / gator forum but I don't think there are a lot of folks posting there. Wondering about this one. Seems TGTBT, but she is responsive and seems to have been around longer than most fake posts hang around.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64091147

  12. #16648

    Anyone info on this one?

    I don't see any obvious posts about her. Communication has been good with her. Wondering if anyone else has already pulled the trigger.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64206331

  13. #16647

    Not what it seems

    Quote Originally Posted by Alternativ  [View Original Post]
    If you pay attention on one of the pictures can see track marks, it would be a hard pass on BBJ or anything else.
    That's not a track mark from using drugs, it's a needle mark from donating plasma.

  14. #16646

    $50 Special??


  15. #16645

    Nasty

    Quote Originally Posted by DexterIndy  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by snow bunny with GPS and at one point she started cheating people due to habits. If it was me, I would stay miles away from this one.
    One of the few appointments in my hobby life that I could not go through the meeting. Didn't even see her take her dirty tennis shoes off. Forget the rest of her clothes. Rude, unkempt, and nothing like the photos. Paid her 20 to keep her clothes on and delete my number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape