Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 546 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 596 646 1046 1546 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16651

    Lexie

    Saw her again today, even better visit than first time. Not a clock watcher at all was more than hhr for sure. If you get her going she is a wild finish. She even brought out the toys. Will repeat.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...polis/64205919

  2. #16650
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140

    Nikkie

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyguy69  [View Original Post]
    It has been quite awhile since I saw her but she was very good. Besides the room, the other negative is a heavy smoke smell that follows you home.
    2 pops fpr 60 sounds kinda fun too!

  3. #16649

    Bianca?

    Posted a query on the Listcrawler / gator forum but I don't think there are a lot of folks posting there. Wondering about this one. Seems TGTBT, but she is responsive and seems to have been around longer than most fake posts hang around.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64091147

  4. #16648

    Anyone info on this one?

    I don't see any obvious posts about her. Communication has been good with her. Wondering if anyone else has already pulled the trigger.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64206331

  5. #16647

    Not what it seems

    Quote Originally Posted by Alternativ  [View Original Post]
    If you pay attention on one of the pictures can see track marks, it would be a hard pass on BBJ or anything else.
    That's not a track mark from using drugs, it's a needle mark from donating plasma.

  6. #16646

    $50 Special??


  7. #16645

    Nasty

    Quote Originally Posted by DexterIndy  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by snow bunny with GPS and at one point she started cheating people due to habits. If it was me, I would stay miles away from this one.
    One of the few appointments in my hobby life that I could not go through the meeting. Didn't even see her take her dirty tennis shoes off. Forget the rest of her clothes. Rude, unkempt, and nothing like the photos. Paid her 20 to keep her clothes on and delete my number.

  8. #16644
    Quote Originally Posted by DexterIndy  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by snow bunny with GPS and at one point she started cheating people due to habits. If it was me, I would stay miles away from this one.
    Yes I agree stay clear.

  9. #16643

    She was a dancer

    Quote Originally Posted by ImMe1112  [View Original Post]
    Legit?

    Anyone ever met with her? Seems legit.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3177972066

    She will take your money and run. Stay away.
    She used to go by snow bunny with GPS and at one point she started cheating people due to habits. If it was me, I would stay miles away from this one.

  10. #16642
    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm all of this. Jade is fantastic. But the last time I booked with her, she ghosted me when I got there. Then a few days later she texted asking for me to venmo her some room money. LOL. That did NOT happen. But that is the only time I've ever has issue with her.
    If you pay attention on one of the pictures can see track marks, it would be a hard pass on BBJ or anything else.

  11. #16641

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm all of this. Jade is fantastic. But the last time I booked with her, she ghosted me when I got there. Then a few days later she texted asking for me to venmo her some room money. LOL. That did NOT happen. But that is the only time I've ever has issue with her.
    I saw her a couple of times on SW side and she was great and then she ghosted me too.

  12. #16640
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbes  [View Original Post]
    I agree. Real good qv BBBJ cim, especially for 40. Don't want to be too rude, but her place was quite a dump. Quick in / out.
    It has been quite awhile since I saw her but she was very good. Besides the room, the other negative is a heavy smoke smell that follows you home.

  13. #16639

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by QuestProtecter  [View Original Post]
    Been a few months since I last saw her, but this girl gives a decent BBBJCIM. She lets you shoot it on her face and take a video if you want. Saw her a few times. She was on the Westside then. When I saw her there was no rush. She's thicker around the middle than her pictures show. She doesn't look as good in person as some of her pictures, but thats her. As always YMMV.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...503/3172206039
    I can confirm all of this. Jade is fantastic. But the last time I booked with her, she ghosted me when I got there. Then a few days later she texted asking for me to venmo her some room money. LOL. That did NOT happen. But that is the only time I've ever has issue with her.

  14. #16638
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Finally had a chance to test out her head game. She drained me without loosing a drop. Really great head for $40.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...polis/64079900
    I agree. Real good qv BBBJ cim, especially for 40. Don't want to be too rude, but her place was quite a dump. Quick in / out.

  15. #16637
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSambo  [View Original Post]
    The girl on the bottom is a junkie with old pictures. Used to go by Savannah but she's started getting bad reviews so she recently started going by "Anna".

    When I seen her I showed up she asked me if I was into meth. She also has large bumps all over her arms, looked to me like she was shooting up as well. I'd definitely steer clear of her. I dropped a 20 a got the fuck out of there.

    The top girl, Tegan Good, is another story. I've never seen her, so take my word for what its worth to you.

    When I looked into her I found old ads with the same pictures she is currently using. That is never a good sign. If she could replicate pics like that, she would post new fresh ones. I've heard she is a junkie but I don't know that for sure.
    Thanks for the tips, bud.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape