Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 546 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 596 646 1046 1546 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 24820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16645

    Nasty

    Quote Originally Posted by DexterIndy  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by snow bunny with GPS and at one point she started cheating people due to habits. If it was me, I would stay miles away from this one.
    One of the few appointments in my hobby life that I could not go through the meeting. Didn't even see her take her dirty tennis shoes off. Forget the rest of her clothes. Rude, unkempt, and nothing like the photos. Paid her 20 to keep her clothes on and delete my number.

  2. #16644
    Quote Originally Posted by DexterIndy  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by snow bunny with GPS and at one point she started cheating people due to habits. If it was me, I would stay miles away from this one.
    Yes I agree stay clear.

  3. #16643

    She was a dancer

    Quote Originally Posted by ImMe1112  [View Original Post]
    Legit?

    Anyone ever met with her? Seems legit.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3177972066

    She will take your money and run. Stay away.
    She used to go by snow bunny with GPS and at one point she started cheating people due to habits. If it was me, I would stay miles away from this one.

  4. #16642
    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm all of this. Jade is fantastic. But the last time I booked with her, she ghosted me when I got there. Then a few days later she texted asking for me to venmo her some room money. LOL. That did NOT happen. But that is the only time I've ever has issue with her.
    If you pay attention on one of the pictures can see track marks, it would be a hard pass on BBJ or anything else.

  5. #16641

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm all of this. Jade is fantastic. But the last time I booked with her, she ghosted me when I got there. Then a few days later she texted asking for me to venmo her some room money. LOL. That did NOT happen. But that is the only time I've ever has issue with her.
    I saw her a couple of times on SW side and she was great and then she ghosted me too.

  6. #16640
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbes  [View Original Post]
    I agree. Real good qv BBBJ cim, especially for 40. Don't want to be too rude, but her place was quite a dump. Quick in / out.
    It has been quite awhile since I saw her but she was very good. Besides the room, the other negative is a heavy smoke smell that follows you home.

  7. #16639

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by QuestProtecter  [View Original Post]
    Been a few months since I last saw her, but this girl gives a decent BBBJCIM. She lets you shoot it on her face and take a video if you want. Saw her a few times. She was on the Westside then. When I saw her there was no rush. She's thicker around the middle than her pictures show. She doesn't look as good in person as some of her pictures, but thats her. As always YMMV.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...503/3172206039
    I can confirm all of this. Jade is fantastic. But the last time I booked with her, she ghosted me when I got there. Then a few days later she texted asking for me to venmo her some room money. LOL. That did NOT happen. But that is the only time I've ever has issue with her.

  8. #16638
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Finally had a chance to test out her head game. She drained me without loosing a drop. Really great head for $40.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...polis/64079900
    I agree. Real good qv BBBJ cim, especially for 40. Don't want to be too rude, but her place was quite a dump. Quick in / out.

  9. #16637
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSambo  [View Original Post]
    The girl on the bottom is a junkie with old pictures. Used to go by Savannah but she's started getting bad reviews so she recently started going by "Anna".

    When I seen her I showed up she asked me if I was into meth. She also has large bumps all over her arms, looked to me like she was shooting up as well. I'd definitely steer clear of her. I dropped a 20 a got the fuck out of there.

    The top girl, Tegan Good, is another story. I've never seen her, so take my word for what its worth to you.

    When I looked into her I found old ads with the same pictures she is currently using. That is never a good sign. If she could replicate pics like that, she would post new fresh ones. I've heard she is a junkie but I don't know that for sure.
    Thanks for the tips, bud.

  10. #16636

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaMan21  [View Original Post]
    Texted for a couple days finally decided to pull the trigger. Drove hotel on south side went to room, looked way bigger then pictures and so many track marks on Arm bruised. Gave her cash then she started to complain about needing more and wouldn't do it ever again. Then when I finally said Ok, who walks in boy friend with more face tats then track marks in arm. Pretty big strong guy. Tried to shake me down for my wallet and phone, but left both in the car.

    STAY AWAY.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/032179170306
    Thank you for the info! I was considering pulling the trigger. Also, I glad you made it out of there unscathed. That is a lesson to all who still bring in their wallet and phone. Just don't!

  11. #16635

    Still don't Know

    PizzaMan21.

    Been in contact w her and she doesn't seem out of it to me. Contact has been prompt and coherent unlike what you'd expect from that type of girl. She told me her brother was taking care of her room because she has no I'd right now so that is odd though. If memory serves me right, she did have an abusive boyfriend in the past but I'm not 100% sure on the facts. Could be why she had bruises idk. My memory is foggy but I've seen him before and he was pretty harmless looking to me at least. Had her send a confirmation pic but it was zoomed in tight so no way to confirm track marks etc. She was in need of $ in a bad way but was never pushy to me more than normal. About all I have to add but I'll report back if I decide to check her out in person.

    Would've booked a date w her last night but I had another one in my sights.

  12. #16634
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbes  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents,

    Does anyone have info on these 3? I've tried searching through the forums, but no dice. Any intel would be much appreciated.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...polis/64115239#.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...polis/64096572

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/64108151
    The girl on the bottom is a junkie with old pictures. Used to go by Savannah but she's started getting bad reviews so she recently started going by "Anna".

    When I seen her I showed up she asked me if I was into meth. She also has large bumps all over her arms, looked to me like she was shooting up as well. I'd definitely steer clear of her. I dropped a 20 a got the fuck out of there.

    The top girl, Tegan Good, is another story. I've never seen her, so take my word for what its worth to you.

    When I looked into her I found old ads with the same pictures she is currently using. That is never a good sign. If she could replicate pics like that, she would post new fresh ones. I've heard she is a junkie but I don't know that for sure.

  13. #16633

    Green Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    So I've been out of the game for awhile and I'm getting the itch again. Who are the best BBBJ providers at or under $100 these days? Callie used to be my go to back in the day, attractive with an excellent cock worship session.
    Been a few months since I last saw her, but this girl gives a decent BBBJCIM. She lets you shoot it on her face and take a video if you want. Saw her a few times. She was on the Westside then. When I saw her there was no rush. She's thicker around the middle than her pictures show. She doesn't look as good in person as some of her pictures, but thats her. As always YMMV.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...503/3172206039
    Last edited by QuestProtecter; 07-05-21 at 06:10. Reason: more info

  14. #16632
    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, but I find that hard to believe. Alexis has always been super sweet and her boyfriend is a twig last I heard.
    Her boyfriend is definitely no twig and her arm is black and blue with track marks. Don't take my word for it and just go see for your self.

  15. #16631
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    She lit up once outside afterward but neither she, nor the room had any odor while I was there, and as a former smoker, I would pick up on that in a heartbeat.
    Like I said it's been a while since I've seen her, and I also said she was a good provider over all. She could have cut back on her smoking since I saw her last.

    I haven't ruled out seeing her since her return to the hobby. I don't get to Indy that often these days, and she primarily offers outcalls. I've just recently saw her offering incalls, and if I see her post while I'm in town I'll probably shot her message.

    Unfortunately I have to mainly stick with providers I can set up appointments with days / weeks in advance.

    I apologize if my earlier response came off as a negative review. I'd also add she is one of a very few providers (I can count them on one hand) I would trust to come to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape