Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,281 to 8,295 of 24826
-
06-18-21 10:28 #16546Senior Member

Posts: 124Camp Atterbury
Good morning Gents.
Anyone have any recommendations in that area got to go there for an extended trip.
-
06-18-21 08:35 #16545Regular Member

Posts: 3Legit?
Legit?
Anyone ever met with her? Seems legit.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3177972066
She will take your money and run. Stay away.
-
06-18-21 08:34 #16544Senior Member

Posts: 1095Reviews
If they are not reviewed here, The othER site or are from a reputable agency, I don't waste my time. I generally lean on DI and p411. Tryst just seems like a more expensive back page.
Originally Posted by Fitzyj76
[View Original Post]
And never pay a deposit.
-
06-18-21 08:32 #16543Regular Member

Posts: 3She will take your money and run. Stay away.
Originally Posted by OutTooFar
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 07:48 #16542Senior Member

Posts: 32Rip off reported earlier
She was reported earlier for a rip off earlier.
Originally Posted by OutTooFar
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 23:35 #16541Regular Member

Posts: 13She ripped me off payed 60 she said we would do it in the other room some guy walks in and she run I to the room we were just in and slams the door.
Originally Posted by OutTooFar
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 20:31 #16540Regular Member

Posts: 4Legit?
Anyone ever met with her? Seems legit.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3177972066
-
06-16-21 22:40 #16539Senior Member

Posts: 119Burned out
I'm a bit burned out on the searching multiple sights, trying to figure out who's real and who isn't, what pics are fake and which aren't etc. etc. I've had a ton of fun with the DI ladies but I'm wanting to shop around.
I see the women on Tryst and they are gorgeous but most of them require deposits. BIG RED flag for me. Are these women legit? Is there a viable rating / review system that I am unaware of?
DI, EA, tryst, EB, STG, them. The list goes on. I'm looking for DI quality. Any input would be great! Thanks!
-
06-15-21 20:20 #16538Senior Member

Posts: 808Close
North Vernon or Bedford.
Originally Posted by GMan1981
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 18:52 #16537Regular Member

Posts: 17Any action in Columbus, Taylorsville, Edinburgh, Seymour area.
Any action in Columbus, Taylorsville, Edinburgh, Seymour area. I am willing to exchange information for information.
-
06-15-21 09:07 #16536Senior Member

Posts: 198Angel. Eros
This seems about right for a Eros girl, they are always going to run you more because they're generally pretty hot. I've always had great experiences with Eros girls and they always look like their pics, if you are good with the price I recommend if you like her looks. Good luck!
Originally Posted by PrTraveler26
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 21:48 #16535Senior Member

Posts: 1095Seems about right
Eros is always going to run you 350+ for an hour. Haven't seen her but she reminds me of the type that comes to town with agencies.
Originally Posted by PrTraveler26
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 16:22 #16534Senior Member

Posts: 70Need some info
Staying over for one night next week (Tuesday) in Indy. Looking for ebony outcall that you have had a positive experience with. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks fellow mongers! Respond here or DM.
-
06-14-21 15:35 #16533Senior Member

Posts: 601Well she is still 39. LOL.
Originally Posted by McjIndy2017
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-21 14:52 #16532Senior Member

Posts: 65Angel. Eros
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/9701771.htm?cat=6209
Sent me an address to a hotel on the west side, quoted 300 for hhr 400 for hr, GFE no Greek. Willing to FaceTime, but I'm not somewhere I can do that at that moment. Any experience? Seems a bit pricey.










Reply With Quote





