Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 7074
-
07-08-21 00:23 #3654Senior Member

Posts: 91Misa
"Misa" seems to change her name a lot. I haven't met her, but I don't remember her reviews being too positive. Maybe if you google the number you'll be able to track down her other names / listings.
Originally Posted by Emerica1228
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 20:20 #3653Senior Member

Posts: 159
Originally Posted by AcuraTL32
[View Original Post]
Glad to hear it. Whenever I write a review I always think about the YMMV aspect of things and realize maybe I did just get lucky or she liked me more for some reason. But then I remember I am not good looking, I am not in good shape, my dick isn't big, hence why I use the user name I use haha. I am thinking of going back tonight since she will be gone for a while after today will update if I do.
Originally Posted by Oops0001
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 11:04 #3652Banned Member

Posts: 30Misa
https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/2256614
Anyone ever taken a dive into Misa? I love me sexy bimbo and she's Viet as well! Might save her for a good night but just wanted to see if there's any info / feedback on her. DM me or post publicly.
-
07-07-21 10:52 #3651Regular Member

Posts: 24I met her yesterday and I totally agree with AC. I usually go GFE / PSE girl and she was non-GFE with limited menu. Nevertheless, I was very satisfied by her beauty and vibe and definitely model material. Her rate is already high and will be higher due to the demand. You will know when you saw her in person. YMMV.
Originally Posted by AverageChump
[View Original Post]
She told me she is local and she will be around for a while. Cheers!
-
07-07-21 01:51 #3650Regular Member

Posts: 2Bea / Sue
Anyone seen her before? I'm in town for a little bit and just looking for something quick and fun.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../Scrumptious69
Also thinking of seeing Scarlett https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ScarlettBelle1.
-
07-07-21 01:20 #3649Senior Member

Posts: 113Bella
Thanks for your initial post on Bella! She is a naturally beauty, dream gf material. Looks like she'll be in SD for good but with her beauty, I wouldn't be surprise if her rates starts to skyrocket to PD rates. I'll definitely be repeating until that time comes.
Originally Posted by AverageChump
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 21:27 #3648Senior Member

Posts: 159Hotel circle. I wouldn’t call hotel circle discreet it sure isn’t Roosevelt in national city or anything like that lol
Originally Posted by PenguinsAndieg
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 21:17 #3647Senior Member

Posts: 112Discreet location?
Hotel or Residence? Is the location discreet?
Originally Posted by AverageChump
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 18:55 #3646Senior Member

Posts: 159Prices QV - 150 HH - 250 H - 400 DATY $50 extra fetishes extra as well.
Originally Posted by Cockasians
[View Original Post]
Services everything covered no greek and I did opt for the DATY and slipped in some DATO which completely took her by surprise LOL.
I was there 80 minutes with not a mention of going over the time or a need to hurry.
-
07-06-21 18:44 #3645Senior Member

Posts: 160How much did you pay, what service did she provide, and how long was your visit?
Originally Posted by AverageChump
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 18:43 #3644Senior Member

Posts: 159That could definitely be true just differences in what we are trying to get out of if, and over paying is a very subjective term so people may say $100 is over paying some $500 others $1000. I got was I was going there for. Twice actually LOL and I had a whole lot of fun so in my book was worth every last penny.
Originally Posted by Jason619
[View Original Post]
One man’s “high donation” is another man’s pocket change
-
07-06-21 18:39 #3643Senior Member

Posts: 368I think most are in it to get the most bang for their buck. I think it just comes off as you overpaying for Non-GFE. Seems like GPS with such a limited menu and high donation.
Originally Posted by AverageChump
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 18:20 #3642Senior Member

Posts: 159GFE isn't that important to me I have a girl that I love and kiss often so for me I don't really need to pay a girl to pretend to enjoy kissing me. I don't mean for that to come off as an insult to those that must have GFE in any way sorry if it does. But, if your trying to kiss her then no she is not GFE with that being said she was definitely more into the session than most of the I dunno 100+ providers I have seen whether they were GFE or not.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 14:54 #3641Senior Member

Posts: 733I assume GFE isn't important to you if she's a potential ATF? Or is she GFE unlike what she says in her ad?
Originally Posted by AverageChump
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 14:35 #3640Senior Member

Posts: 159My thoughts exactly if I had 2 dicks doubles would make a lot more sense to me.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






