Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 228 of 472 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 278 328 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 7068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3663
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBatson  [View Original Post]
    https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...diego/64211030#.

    She's not super attractive but her menu seems TGTBT. Her exact text was this:

    'BBBJ $60.

    Quickie $60.

    Reg. Hhr (pussy, BJ) $80.

    Full service hhr (BBBJ, pussy, and anal).

    $120.

    Reg hr $160.

    F. s. Hr $200.

    If you have recent test results and the money for your date plus an extra $100 I will go bare.

    Anything else ask. I do nothing for less than 60. ".

    She says she has a room and also does cardates. Anybody have any info on her? I'm skeptical but she is kinda ugly so its believable LOL.
    She's legit and real and a great bargain. She's known as the burqa bandit for trying to rob a bank in national city 10 years ago wearing a burqa. She was arrested in Mexico, you can google it there's YT vids of her saying she did it to get money for her special needs son. Nothing to be worried about though she isn't dangerous or gangster, just desperate and like I said a great bargain for services.

  2. #3662

    Ellie

    Quote Originally Posted by CarDater  [View Original Post]
    Burqa bandit.
    She would do a gangbang. Challenge is scheduling with others. If anyone is interested. Schedule it with her.

  3. #3661
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBatson  [View Original Post]
    https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...diego/64211030#.

    She's not super attractive but her menu seems TGTBT. Her exact text was this:

    'BBBJ $60.

    Quickie $60.

    Reg. Hhr (pussy, BJ) $80.

    Full service hhr (BBBJ, pussy, and anal).

    $120.

    Reg hr $160.

    F. s. Hr $200.

    If you have recent test results and the money for your date plus an extra $100 I will go bare.

    Anything else ask. I do nothing for less than 60. ".

    She says she has a room and also does cardates. Anybody have any info on her? I'm skeptical but she is kinda ugly so its believable LOL.
    Burqa bandit.

  4. #3660
    https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...diego/64211030#.

    She's not super attractive but her menu seems TGTBT. Her exact text was this:

    'BBBJ $60.

    Quickie $60.

    Reg. Hhr (pussy, BJ) $80.

    Full service hhr (BBBJ, pussy, and anal).

    $120.

    Reg hr $160.

    F. s. Hr $200.

    If you have recent test results and the money for your date plus an extra $100 I will go bare.

    Anything else ask. I do nothing for less than 60. ".

    She says she has a room and also does cardates. Anybody have any info on her? I'm skeptical but she is kinda ugly so its believable LOL.

  5. #3659

    Hypnotiqangel

    I tried to hook up with her tonight, but she flaked.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../HypnotiqAngel

    I'm not sure why. It was one of those -- "can you give me 30 more minute?" deals, which makes me think she overbooked with one of her regulars. She has good reviews, so I'm not sure what happened.

  6. #3658

    Luscious Vanilla

    Just moved back to the area so figured I'd contribute.

    Met Vanilla off hotel circle after some quick texts. Easy and timely texts led me to a hotel off hotel circle. Damage was $1 for a qv that included a decent CBJ followed by k9 and finished off in mish. She said she's more than likely here one more night.

    Pics are fairly accurate, maybe a few lbs than what shows but I was all for it. Thick in all the right places. Tits were awesome.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...usciousVanilla

  7. #3657

    Bea

    Quote Originally Posted by DocDeviant  [View Original Post]
    I saw Bea (Scrumptious). Her incall was Sketchy, her roommates were hanging out when I arrived, she walked me past them and up the stairs to her room. Room was messy, piles of things in the corners and along the walls. Once in the room she did a few whippits before she wanted to get down to business. She was eager to please but I think the way the visit began kinda threw off my enjoyment.
    She walked you past her roommates? Wow.

    It looks like all she offers is car dates and outcalls now. $100 cardate for BBBJ could be ok.

  8. #3656
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularWarlock  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before? I'm in town for a little bit and just looking for something quick and fun.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../Scrumptious69

    Also thinking of seeing Scarlett https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ScarlettBelle1.
    There are quite a few posts about Scarlett in the Best BBBJ sub-forum.

  9. #3655
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularWarlock  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before? I'm in town for a little bit and just looking for something quick and fun.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../Scrumptious69

    Also thinking of seeing Scarlett https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ScarlettBelle1.
    I saw Bea (Scrumptious). Her incall was Sketchy, her roommates were hanging out when I arrived, she walked me past them and up the stairs to her room. Room was messy, piles of things in the corners and along the walls. Once in the room she did a few whippits before she wanted to get down to business. She was eager to please but I think the way the visit began kinda threw off my enjoyment.

  10. #3654

    Misa

    Quote Originally Posted by Emerica1228  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/2256614

    Anyone ever taken a dive into Misa? I love me sexy bimbo and she's Viet as well! Might save her for a good night but just wanted to see if there's any info / feedback on her. DM me or post publicly.
    "Misa" seems to change her name a lot. I haven't met her, but I don't remember her reviews being too positive. Maybe if you google the number you'll be able to track down her other names / listings.

  11. #3653
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraTL32  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your initial post on Bella! She is a naturally beauty, dream gf material. Looks like she'll be in SD for good but with her beauty, I wouldn't be surprise if her rates starts to skyrocket to PD rates. I'll definitely be repeating until that time comes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops0001  [View Original Post]
    I met her yesterday and I totally agree with AC. I usually go GFE / PSE girl and she was non-GFE with limited menu. Nevertheless, I was very satisfied by her beauty and vibe and definitely model material. Her rate is already high and will be higher due to the demand. You will know when you saw her in person. YMMV.

    She told me she is local and she will be around for a while. Cheers!
    Glad to hear it. Whenever I write a review I always think about the YMMV aspect of things and realize maybe I did just get lucky or she liked me more for some reason. But then I remember I am not good looking, I am not in good shape, my dick isn't big, hence why I use the user name I use haha. I am thinking of going back tonight since she will be gone for a while after today will update if I do.

  12. #3652

    Misa

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/2256614

    Anyone ever taken a dive into Misa? I love me sexy bimbo and she's Viet as well! Might save her for a good night but just wanted to see if there's any info / feedback on her. DM me or post publicly.

  13. #3651
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageChump  [View Original Post]
    That could definitely be true just differences in what we are trying to get out of if, and over paying is a very subjective term so people may say $100 is over paying some $500 others $1000. I got was I was going there for. Twice actually LOL and I had a whole lot of fun so in my book was worth every last penny.

    One mans high donation is another mans pocket change
    I met her yesterday and I totally agree with AC. I usually go GFE / PSE girl and she was non-GFE with limited menu. Nevertheless, I was very satisfied by her beauty and vibe and definitely model material. Her rate is already high and will be higher due to the demand. You will know when you saw her in person. YMMV.

    She told me she is local and she will be around for a while. Cheers!

  14. #3650

    Bea / Sue

    Anyone seen her before? I'm in town for a little bit and just looking for something quick and fun.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../Scrumptious69

    Also thinking of seeing Scarlett https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ScarlettBelle1.

  15. #3649

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by AverageChump  [View Original Post]
    Prices QV - 150 HH - 250 H - 400 DATY $50 extra fetishes extra as well.

    Services everything covered no greek and I did opt for the DATY and slipped in some DATO which completely took her by surprise LOL.

    I was there 80 minutes with not a mention of going over the time or a need to hurry.
    Thanks for your initial post on Bella! She is a naturally beauty, dream gf material. Looks like she'll be in SD for good but with her beauty, I wouldn't be surprise if her rates starts to skyrocket to PD rates. I'll definitely be repeating until that time comes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape