Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 230 of 472 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 280 330 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 7068
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3633
    Quote Originally Posted by FeedHerNut  [View Original Post]
    Open up list crawler. There all over the listings. Big, ugly, nasty af. Make me want to puke. But hey. If that's your type. Cool that. But not for me. Hell no.
    Amen to that brother I see so many ads and think to myself who the fuck would pay to fuck that? So disgusting.

  2. #3632

    Have I got a treat for you

    Guys I know majority of you are going to think this is a fake ad and.

    She's not real well let me tell you she is real and she is fucking amazing!! She is only going to be around until the end of this week then will be gone for a month. Instant ATF and.

    She will 100% be my new regular when she comes back.

    Bella- https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6198210529.

    Mods I know the phone number isn't supposed to show in the link but I couldn't figure out how to post it without it showing please help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4CD3BB0D-139F-41F6-8F4E-AC1597738F38.jpeg‎   8432AF01-EBAF-47DB-9B77-006A0C9662A9.jpeg‎   9542232C-F013-41E7-939D-9DC35F58C498.jpeg‎  

  3. #3631
    100% agree with you she is chill as fuck sexy as hell and loves the dick! 180+ 5 star reviews don't lie

    Quote Originally Posted by Yunghung12  [View Original Post]
    Just Saw Amanda Babe from PD https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ego/AmandaBabe.

    Hot Alt / Goth girl with Braces and tats and piercings and scene hair.

    She likes way better in person. Extremely cute.

    She was amazing. Spent an hour with her. I would rather pay a top notch model 3. or 4. $ for a solid hr of comfort than those list crawler girls 1. For the worst environment and services available.

    Brought Amanda a gift. She was groping me from the door. She likes to tease in her banter. BJ standing and sitting, DATY. Hygiene was immaculate. She tasted like rose petals.

    FS mish and doggy. Lots of fun. Deep strokes. Could barley take it.

    Then just laid and talked with her.
    .

  4. #3630

    Sierra Mountains?

    Anybody seen her recently? She is an older lady with giant tits. Reviews on other sites are pretty old. Just wondering if she is worth the drive. Thanks.

  5. #3629
    Senior Member


    Posts: 404

    Camora. My new ATF

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../HeWantsCamora

    I just got back from an incredible time with Camora. I have no idea how this girl hasn't been mentioned on this board before today. She is insanely sexy with huge natural tits, a flat tummy, tiny waist, perfectly shaped big round ass, and a pretty face. Oh and she is super chill, down-to earth, easy to talk with, and really gets into the session. Her ad says she's 25 and I believe it. The pics in her ad are accurate and if you google her number, you can find additional pics from old ads on other sites.

    Comms were easy over text with some light screening. She stays in a nice apartment downtown. Because of the security at her apartment complex, she had to come down to let me in. There was a deliver guy from grubhub waiting with me outside the door and you should have seen the jealousy on his face when she came out in a tight purple dress, showing off all of her curves, and walked right up and hugged me. I followed her up the elevator and down the hall to her apartment and it was just glorious watching that ass of hers in the dress. We vibed immediately and she asked me if I was in a rush. After I told her no, we sat down and had a beer together. Just chit-chatting about all sorts of things. After a bit she stands up, turns on some music and starts dancing around and shaking her ass at me. Yes ma'am.

    We go into her bedroom, she hikes up her dress and lays face down on the bed, just inviting me to grope her incredible ass. I have my way and start licking at her pussy through her thong. Eventually she sits up and pulls her dress off and her tits are just huge for her tiny body. She drops the bra while smiling at me in the full length mirror (she has huge mirrors on three sides of the room and loves to watch, but more on that later). I reach around from behind and start playing with her tits while she bites her lip and grinds her ass back against me. She doesn't have the firmest tits, but they are still quite nice. She eventually undresses me and we're both standing there naked with our hands all over each other.

    She puts on a cover for CBJ, which gave me an internal frowny face as I was hoping for BBBJ. I'm not a fan of CBJ and I've never come from one, but I can say that today was the closest I've been and she probably could have got me over the edge. Great suction and technique, lots of spit, she can DT all the way the down, and she kept eye contact almost the entire time. Absolutely wonderful and, TBH, I probably would have come if it weren't for the cover.

    After what seemed like 10 minutes, I ask if I can eat her pussy and she happily accepts. Clean-shaved, hygienic, beautiful, and tasty. Mmmmm. After a while at this she's practically begging me to fuck her. So off we go. We go through a bunch of mish variations, spoons, doggy, and I eventually finished in CG. While in mish she's looking in my eyes, playing with her tits, and sucking her own nipples. In doggy, she's watching me fuck her in the mirror, and CG was just off the hook with those giant tits in my face and watching her ass bounce on my cock in the mirror. I really felt like I was in a porn. Oh and she gets really into and does some very nice dirty talk. Not porn over the top, but it really felt like I was fucking a girl I took home from a bar.

    Afterwards we lay together for a while and she has another beer. She starts dancing all around the room naked and I can't stop watching her tits and ass do their thing. I tell her I'm not leaving if she's going to keep doing that and she just laughs and keeps dancing around and shaking her ass at me. Eventually we say our goodbyes and I head out the door. Definitely not a clock-watcher. When I got to the car I checked out texts and I had been with her just shy of one hour (for the 30 minute rate) including the beers and chit chat afterwards.

    Sorry, not sorry for the long review. In sum, Camora is young, sexy, provides great service, and is loads of fun. I'm already thinking about when I can see her again. $200 for the "30 minute" session.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Camora3.jpeg‎   Camora1.jpeg‎   Camora2.jpeg‎   Camora4.jpeg‎  

  6. #3628

    MILFS and GILFS

    Has anyone seen Carly Chasen, the high end mature provider advertised on Eros? She's gorgeous. Similarly, if anyone has recommendations for conventionally gorgeous 50+ providers, I'm all ears.

  7. #3627
    Senior Member


    Posts: 404

    Camora Info

    MemoeNasty & MartinMars14 - thank you both for the info on recommendations on Camora. I'm looking to see someone new tonight and she's now on my very short list. Whomever I see, I'll be sure to leave a review. Thanks again!

  8. #3626
    Quote Originally Posted by JM619  [View Original Post]
    All this PD talk got me looking. Has anyone seen Camora or have any info they're willing to share? I did some research and she seems to be real. I dig her pics. Thanks in advance!!

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../HeWantsCamora
    I seen this girl about 10 years ago when she was going by the name Shea. I liked her a lot! She likes you to go down on her if your into it. She gets off on it. Now this was then and rates have changed and who knows about service but she has many positive reviews. I wouldn't hesitate to see her if she's still around. Moe.

  9. #3625

    She's real

    I saw her about 4 years ago in the Kearney Mesa area. I was relatively new to the hobby but she delivered on her menu at the time. It wasn't anything beyond the a few positions, daty and a nice BBBJ. What I do remember was looking at those nice tits moving as we went at in mish. Overall a good time. She's on HX as well. I found her profile on the other site. (3 letters) Hope she's as good or better now! Share if you partake!

    Quote Originally Posted by JM619  [View Original Post]
    All this PD talk got me looking. Has anyone seen Camora or have any info they're willing to share? I did some research and she seems to be real. I dig her pics. Thanks in advance!!

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../HeWantsCamora

  10. #3624
    Senior Member


    Posts: 404

    Camora

    All this PD talk got me looking. Has anyone seen Camora or have any info they're willing to share? I did some research and she seems to be real. I dig her pics. Thanks in advance!!

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../HeWantsCamora

  11. #3623

    Disregard below.

    I misread what you wrote. Sorry. I completely disagree with you regarding PD reviews, though. IMO, they are pretty much worthless, and certainly not any assurance the person is not a cop. There are some legit providers there, granted, but they are a handful at best and most are already well know or advertise elsewhere as well. Ok, have a nice day.

  12. #3622
    Quote Originally Posted by Edater  [View Original Post]
    There is no problem. The website sucks. But it's not like there are a ton of them (provider websites) to choose from, so I agree that it can be used as a starting point, if you ignore all the reviews and cross reference all of your potential interests. Maybe you'd like to share your method of "seeing who's real" ?

    Good day.
    Also, I found that rub ratings has more massage with implied HE, but the same girl will almost drop all the pretenses on PD. Sometimes they even list the full menu on PD. Seems like PD just has more of a rep for straight up escorts while rub ratings tries to at least keep a façade of being for massages. PD has better quality girls / pics but that comes with higher prices.

  13. #3621

    Answer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    Never had any issues there whatsoever. Honestly not sure what the problem would be. It's free and even if the reviews aren't honest (yes, everyone is 5-stars), they're a good way of seeing who's real. If a girl has 100 reviews and they're all 5 stars, I probably don't believe she's perfect, but I'll likely believe she's not a cop.
    There is no problem. The website sucks. But it's not like there are a ton of them (provider websites) to choose from, so I agree that it can be used as a starting point, if you ignore all the reviews and cross reference all of your potential interests. Maybe you'd like to share your method of "seeing who's real" ?

    Good day.

  14. #3620

    Pd

    Never had any issues there whatsoever. Honestly not sure what the problem would be. It's free and even if the reviews aren't honest (yes, everyone is 5-stars), they're a good way of seeing who's real. If a girl has 100 reviews and they're all 5 stars, I probably don't believe she's perfect, but I'll likely believe she's not a cop.

  15. #3619
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunghung12  [View Original Post]
    A lot of these women on PD that I've been browsing used to be on List Crawler. I thought they had left town or retired, they simply just moved. List crawler has lots of scam accounts as well. But the quality of women that have stayed on list crawler I feel like would be NC SW's if they needed too.

    From what I can tell on PD the Women are a lot more professional and have clear vetting and reviews. I did just join though, so excuse me if I haven't browsed around enough. I'm still getting the feel of it all. I will admit it is difficult getting anyone to respond.
    I've had so many problems with the PD site. I can only log in on my phone. When I try on the web it says no user found with that name. Anyways all the girls on PD want like 400 and up. I normally don't use it because I just want a BJ and bounce.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape