Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 7068
-
07-09-21 12:49 #3663Senior Member

Posts: 551She's legit and real and a great bargain. She's known as the burqa bandit for trying to rob a bank in national city 10 years ago wearing a burqa. She was arrested in Mexico, you can google it there's YT vids of her saying she did it to get money for her special needs son. Nothing to be worried about though she isn't dangerous or gangster, just desperate and like I said a great bargain for services.
Originally Posted by BillyBatson
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 11:20 #3662Banned Member

Posts: 1001Ellie
She would do a gangbang. Challenge is scheduling with others. If anyone is interested. Schedule it with her.
Originally Posted by CarDater
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 09:43 #3661Senior Member

Posts: 302Burqa bandit.
Originally Posted by BillyBatson
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 02:54 #3660Senior Member

Posts: 123https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...diego/64211030#.
She's not super attractive but her menu seems TGTBT. Her exact text was this:
'BBBJ $60.
Quickie $60.
Reg. Hhr (pussy, BJ) $80.
Full service hhr (BBBJ, pussy, and anal).
$120.
Reg hr $160.
F. s. Hr $200.
If you have recent test results and the money for your date plus an extra $100 I will go bare.
Anything else ask. I do nothing for less than 60. ".
She says she has a room and also does cardates. Anybody have any info on her? I'm skeptical but she is kinda ugly so its believable LOL.
-
07-09-21 02:34 #3659Senior Member

Posts: 261Hypnotiqangel
I tried to hook up with her tonight, but she flaked.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../HypnotiqAngel
I'm not sure why. It was one of those -- "can you give me 30 more minute?" deals, which makes me think she overbooked with one of her regulars. She has good reviews, so I'm not sure what happened.
-
07-09-21 01:31 #3658Senior Member

Posts: 109Luscious Vanilla
Just moved back to the area so figured I'd contribute.
Met Vanilla off hotel circle after some quick texts. Easy and timely texts led me to a hotel off hotel circle. Damage was $1 for a qv that included a decent CBJ followed by k9 and finished off in mish. She said she's more than likely here one more night.
Pics are fairly accurate, maybe a few lbs than what shows but I was all for it. Thick in all the right places. Tits were awesome.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...usciousVanilla
-
07-08-21 21:16 #3657Senior Member

Posts: 261Bea
She walked you past her roommates? Wow.
Originally Posted by DocDeviant
[View Original Post]
It looks like all she offers is car dates and outcalls now. $100 cardate for BBBJ could be ok.
-
07-08-21 16:59 #3656Senior Member

Posts: 226There are quite a few posts about Scarlett in the Best BBBJ sub-forum.
Originally Posted by RegularWarlock
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 12:55 #3655Senior Member

Posts: 55I saw Bea (Scrumptious). Her incall was Sketchy, her roommates were hanging out when I arrived, she walked me past them and up the stairs to her room. Room was messy, piles of things in the corners and along the walls. Once in the room she did a few whippits before she wanted to get down to business. She was eager to please but I think the way the visit began kinda threw off my enjoyment.
Originally Posted by RegularWarlock
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 00:23 #3654Senior Member

Posts: 91Misa
"Misa" seems to change her name a lot. I haven't met her, but I don't remember her reviews being too positive. Maybe if you google the number you'll be able to track down her other names / listings.
Originally Posted by Emerica1228
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 20:20 #3653Senior Member

Posts: 159
Originally Posted by AcuraTL32
[View Original Post]
Glad to hear it. Whenever I write a review I always think about the YMMV aspect of things and realize maybe I did just get lucky or she liked me more for some reason. But then I remember I am not good looking, I am not in good shape, my dick isn't big, hence why I use the user name I use haha. I am thinking of going back tonight since she will be gone for a while after today will update if I do.
Originally Posted by Oops0001
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 11:04 #3652Banned Member

Posts: 30Misa
https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/2256614
Anyone ever taken a dive into Misa? I love me sexy bimbo and she's Viet as well! Might save her for a good night but just wanted to see if there's any info / feedback on her. DM me or post publicly.
-
07-07-21 10:52 #3651Regular Member

Posts: 24I met her yesterday and I totally agree with AC. I usually go GFE / PSE girl and she was non-GFE with limited menu. Nevertheless, I was very satisfied by her beauty and vibe and definitely model material. Her rate is already high and will be higher due to the demand. You will know when you saw her in person. YMMV.
Originally Posted by AverageChump
[View Original Post]
She told me she is local and she will be around for a while. Cheers!
-
07-07-21 01:51 #3650Regular Member

Posts: 2Bea / Sue
Anyone seen her before? I'm in town for a little bit and just looking for something quick and fun.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../Scrumptious69
Also thinking of seeing Scarlett https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ScarlettBelle1.
-
07-07-21 01:20 #3649Senior Member

Posts: 113Bella
Thanks for your initial post on Bella! She is a naturally beauty, dream gf material. Looks like she'll be in SD for good but with her beauty, I wouldn't be surprise if her rates starts to skyrocket to PD rates. I'll definitely be repeating until that time comes.
Originally Posted by AverageChump
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




