rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 229 of 472 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 279 329 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 7068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3648
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinsAndieg  [View Original Post]
    Hotel or Residence? Is the location discreet?
    Hotel circle. I wouldn’t call hotel circle discreet it sure isn’t Roosevelt in national city or anything like that lol

  2. #3647

    Discreet location?

    Quote Originally Posted by AverageChump  [View Original Post]
    Prices QV - 150 HH - 250 H - 400 DATY $50 extra fetishes extra as well.

    Services everything covered no greek and I did opt for the DATY and slipped in some DATO which completely took her by surprise LOL.

    I was there 80 minutes with not a mention of going over the time or a need to hurry.
    Hotel or Residence? Is the location discreet?

  3. #3646
    Quote Originally Posted by Cockasians  [View Original Post]
    How much did you pay, what service did she provide, and how long was your visit?
    Prices QV - 150 HH - 250 H - 400 DATY $50 extra fetishes extra as well.

    Services everything covered no greek and I did opt for the DATY and slipped in some DATO which completely took her by surprise LOL.

    I was there 80 minutes with not a mention of going over the time or a need to hurry.

  4. #3645
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageChump  [View Original Post]
    Guys I know majority of you are going to think this is a fake ad and.

    She's not real well let me tell you she is real and she is fucking amazing!! She is only going to be around until the end of this week then will be gone for a month. Instant ATF and.

    She will 100% be my new regular when she comes back.

    Bella- https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6198210529.

    Mods I know the phone number isn't supposed to show in the link but I couldn't figure out how to post it without it showing please help.
    How much did you pay, what service did she provide, and how long was your visit?

  5. #3644
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason619  [View Original Post]
    I think most are in it to get the most bang for their buck. I think it just comes off as you overpaying for Non-GFE. Seems like GPS with such a limited menu and high donation.
    That could definitely be true just differences in what we are trying to get out of if, and over paying is a very subjective term so people may say $100 is over paying some $500 others $1000. I got was I was going there for. Twice actually LOL and I had a whole lot of fun so in my book was worth every last penny.

    One man’s “high donation” is another man’s pocket change

  6. #3643
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageChump  [View Original Post]
    GFE isn't that important to me I have a girl that I love and kiss often so for me I don't really need to pay a girl to pretend to enjoy kissing me. I don't mean for that to come off as an insult to those that must have GFE in any way sorry if it does. But, if your trying to kiss her then no she is not GFE with that being said she was definitely more into the session than most of the I dunno 100+ providers I have seen whether they were GFE or not.
    I think most are in it to get the most bang for their buck. I think it just comes off as you overpaying for Non-GFE. Seems like GPS with such a limited menu and high donation.

  7. #3642
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    I assume GFE isn't important to you if she's a potential ATF? Or is she GFE unlike what she says in her ad?
    GFE isn't that important to me I have a girl that I love and kiss often so for me I don't really need to pay a girl to pretend to enjoy kissing me. I don't mean for that to come off as an insult to those that must have GFE in any way sorry if it does. But, if your trying to kiss her then no she is not GFE with that being said she was definitely more into the session than most of the I dunno 100+ providers I have seen whether they were GFE or not.

  8. #3641
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageChump  [View Original Post]
    Guys I know majority of you are going to think this is a fake ad and.

    She's not real well let me tell you she is real and she is fucking amazing!! She is only going to be around until the end of this week then will be gone for a month. Instant ATF and.

    She will 100% be my new regular when she comes back.

    Bella- https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6198210529.

    Mods I know the phone number isn't supposed to show in the link but I couldn't figure out how to post it without it showing please help.
    I assume GFE isn't important to you if she's a potential ATF? Or is she GFE unlike what she says in her ad?

  9. #3640
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    That's awesome! Yeah, if the price is right especially when compared to the individual donation price then it might be worth it with two hotties. Most times providers that do doubles they want double the individual donation rate which is not always a good deal IMO because I rather have two different sessions. That's just me.
    My thoughts exactly if I had 2 dicks doubles would make a lot more sense to me.

  10. #3639
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    What's Bianca's menu?
    She told me $500 for both which was only $50 more than I had already paid so I was like call her in here let's get the party started LOL said next time. I am going to guess that wasn't for a full hour? I will get more info today about it may end up going back today if that is the case.

  11. #3638
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierino  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her recently? She is an older lady with giant tits. Reviews on other sites are pretty old. Just wondering if she is worth the drive. Thanks.
    No not worth it. Pics are deceiving. She's nice but for the price and drive, you can find a lot better.

  12. #3637

    Whats the quote for doubles?

    Quote Originally Posted by AverageChump  [View Original Post]
    I think I am going to go back for the double team the price she quoted me for both was a crazy good deal compared to individually.
    What's Bianca's menu?

  13. #3636
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageChump  [View Original Post]
    I think I am going to go back for the double team the price she quoted me for both was a crazy good deal compared to individually.
    That's awesome! Yeah, if the price is right especially when compared to the individual donation price then it might be worth it with two hotties. Most times providers that do doubles they want double the individual donation rate which is not always a good deal IMO because I rather have two different sessions. That's just me.

  14. #3635
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for confirming that Bella is real, AC! There were some inquiries about Bella and her friend when they were here several weeks ago, but no confirmation otherwise. I think they are from Vegas if I recall.

    They both look great!
    I think I am going to go back for the double team the price she quoted me for both was a crazy good deal compared to individually.

  15. #3634
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageChump  [View Original Post]
    Guys I know majority of you are going to think this is a fake ad and.

    She's not real well let me tell you she is real and she is fucking amazing!! She is only going to be around until the end of this week then will be gone for a month. Instant ATF and.

    She will 100% be my new regular when she comes back.

    Bella- https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6198210529.

    Mods I know the phone number isn't supposed to show in the link but I couldn't figure out how to post it without it showing please help.
    Thanks for confirming that Bella is real, AC! There were some inquiries about Bella and her friend when they were here several weeks ago, but no confirmation otherwise. I think they are from Vegas if I recall.

    They both look great!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape