Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 9921
-
07-09-21 15:46 #5091Senior Member

Posts: 512Coco
What's the damage?
Originally Posted by Wetseeker
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 11:58 #5090Senior Member

Posts: 103Seems to delete old and repost new ad: https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/005908166615.
Originally Posted by TinType
[View Original Post]
I should've been more clear in my original post. "I've been seeing her ads". Not "been seeing this one" . Sorry.
-
07-09-21 11:19 #5089Banned Member

Posts: 152Whatever happen to little nikki.
Originally Posted by Wetseeker
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 11:14 #5088Senior Member

Posts: 175Coco Asian
Treat her right. I saw her a couple of weeks ago. She is very clean careful, and nice. She greeted me in sexy lingerie. She is does not rush, very good oral technique and loves cowgirl. Nice top very sweet, will repeat. I wish she was around instead of that tatooed chick from Marlboro when I had an itch to be scratch. Treat Coco right guys. She is a rare keeper almost up there with some of the retired ones like little Nikki.
-
07-09-21 11:09 #5087Senior Member

Posts: 175Anybody got the contact info for Queeny? PM me.
Originally Posted by MrOllie
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 11:02 #5086Senior Member

Posts: 175I just listed her in rip-off reports. I do believe she has a small downstairs as well. I literally had trouble getting into her.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 02:14 #5085Senior Member

Posts: 163[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-09-21 01:49 #5084Senior Member

Posts: 163The STG page is deleted. Have a Google link? I'm curious now.
Originally Posted by ForFunTimes
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 08:16 #5083Senior Member

Posts: 103Anyone Ever?
Been seeing this one, texted a few times w / no response. Googled #'s and has older less flattering pics so, ?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...g/452367833743
-
07-07-21 15:04 #5082Senior Member

Posts: 559So Now We Got Beggars on STG?
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....p/695493055943
I was just perusing STG and came across this post from this horse-faced troll who has been reviewed before with horrible results. She has gone over from escorting to begging / panhandling cause her hubby (allegedly) passed away and today's his birthday. So she needs funds to most likely shoot up which I'd be willing to wager is exactly how her dear late love of her life expired. Oh great. Now they don't even want to screw us they just want to be paid. Absolutely ridiculous. But hey let's turn an escort site into a go fund my drug habit! Won't that be swell? From cash app scams to advance deposit frauds now we got hooker beggars to contend with! What could possibly go wrong with that? I'm hoping none of you guys give this fugly beast a nickel. Seriously. Love how she says how she is SO KIND to everyone and now she needs to be paid back. She needs to be compensated so she can be distracted. Code words for shooting up. I'm astounded how far this game has plummeted and how this horse faced beast thinks that she can post asking for cash just because her pimp OD'ed. Idk what to expect next. Pay my car payment because I'm a needy loser and maybe I'll suck yer dick. But probably not. Whatever. Please make it stop.
Peace.
-
07-07-21 07:58 #5081Regular Member

Posts: 20Hanna if you catch her in a good mood, yes. LOL
Well, she is fun, if she is settled in and on call. There are tons of drama that will be included so take that with a grain of salt. LOL.
Originally Posted by Swindle
[View Original Post]
She is an awesome fun person when working Her phone never stops tho.
-
07-05-21 14:04 #5080Senior Member

Posts: 251Much appreciated
Thanks, spent about 30 min scrolling threads, LOL.
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 10:48 #5079Senior Member

Posts: 2189Fitchburg forum
"Special K" is in the bottom of the Fitchburg forum.
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 10:37 #5078Senior Member

Posts: 955Out of towner courtesy
Since you are from out of town, and searching a single letter on the forumn search is hard, here you go.
Originally Posted by FootballGuy
[View Original Post]
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...g/995918566542
You can also read all about her in th "Special K" thread, just scroll down.
-
07-05-21 10:30 #5077Senior Member

Posts: 251Visiting Worcester next week
Anyone have a link to K in Leominster? Would appreciate any help.
Originally Posted by TinType
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





