Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 229 of 472 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 279 329 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 7074
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3654

    Misa

    Quote Originally Posted by Emerica1228  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/2256614

    Anyone ever taken a dive into Misa? I love me sexy bimbo and she's Viet as well! Might save her for a good night but just wanted to see if there's any info / feedback on her. DM me or post publicly.
    "Misa" seems to change her name a lot. I haven't met her, but I don't remember her reviews being too positive. Maybe if you google the number you'll be able to track down her other names / listings.

  2. #3653
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraTL32  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your initial post on Bella! She is a naturally beauty, dream gf material. Looks like she'll be in SD for good but with her beauty, I wouldn't be surprise if her rates starts to skyrocket to PD rates. I'll definitely be repeating until that time comes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops0001  [View Original Post]
    I met her yesterday and I totally agree with AC. I usually go GFE / PSE girl and she was non-GFE with limited menu. Nevertheless, I was very satisfied by her beauty and vibe and definitely model material. Her rate is already high and will be higher due to the demand. You will know when you saw her in person. YMMV.

    She told me she is local and she will be around for a while. Cheers!
    Glad to hear it. Whenever I write a review I always think about the YMMV aspect of things and realize maybe I did just get lucky or she liked me more for some reason. But then I remember I am not good looking, I am not in good shape, my dick isn't big, hence why I use the user name I use haha. I am thinking of going back tonight since she will be gone for a while after today will update if I do.

  3. #3652

    Misa

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/2256614

    Anyone ever taken a dive into Misa? I love me sexy bimbo and she's Viet as well! Might save her for a good night but just wanted to see if there's any info / feedback on her. DM me or post publicly.

  4. #3651
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageChump  [View Original Post]
    That could definitely be true just differences in what we are trying to get out of if, and over paying is a very subjective term so people may say $100 is over paying some $500 others $1000. I got was I was going there for. Twice actually LOL and I had a whole lot of fun so in my book was worth every last penny.

    One mans high donation is another mans pocket change
    I met her yesterday and I totally agree with AC. I usually go GFE / PSE girl and she was non-GFE with limited menu. Nevertheless, I was very satisfied by her beauty and vibe and definitely model material. Her rate is already high and will be higher due to the demand. You will know when you saw her in person. YMMV.

    She told me she is local and she will be around for a while. Cheers!

  5. #3650

    Bea / Sue

    Anyone seen her before? I'm in town for a little bit and just looking for something quick and fun.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../Scrumptious69

    Also thinking of seeing Scarlett https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ScarlettBelle1.

  6. #3649

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by AverageChump  [View Original Post]
    Prices QV - 150 HH - 250 H - 400 DATY $50 extra fetishes extra as well.

    Services everything covered no greek and I did opt for the DATY and slipped in some DATO which completely took her by surprise LOL.

    I was there 80 minutes with not a mention of going over the time or a need to hurry.
    Thanks for your initial post on Bella! She is a naturally beauty, dream gf material. Looks like she'll be in SD for good but with her beauty, I wouldn't be surprise if her rates starts to skyrocket to PD rates. I'll definitely be repeating until that time comes.

  7. #3648
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinsAndieg  [View Original Post]
    Hotel or Residence? Is the location discreet?
    Hotel circle. I wouldn’t call hotel circle discreet it sure isn’t Roosevelt in national city or anything like that lol

  8. #3647

    Discreet location?

    Quote Originally Posted by AverageChump  [View Original Post]
    Prices QV - 150 HH - 250 H - 400 DATY $50 extra fetishes extra as well.

    Services everything covered no greek and I did opt for the DATY and slipped in some DATO which completely took her by surprise LOL.

    I was there 80 minutes with not a mention of going over the time or a need to hurry.
    Hotel or Residence? Is the location discreet?

  9. #3646
    Quote Originally Posted by Cockasians  [View Original Post]
    How much did you pay, what service did she provide, and how long was your visit?
    Prices QV - 150 HH - 250 H - 400 DATY $50 extra fetishes extra as well.

    Services everything covered no greek and I did opt for the DATY and slipped in some DATO which completely took her by surprise LOL.

    I was there 80 minutes with not a mention of going over the time or a need to hurry.

  10. #3645
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageChump  [View Original Post]
    Guys I know majority of you are going to think this is a fake ad and.

    She's not real well let me tell you she is real and she is fucking amazing!! She is only going to be around until the end of this week then will be gone for a month. Instant ATF and.

    She will 100% be my new regular when she comes back.

    Bella- https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6198210529.

    Mods I know the phone number isn't supposed to show in the link but I couldn't figure out how to post it without it showing please help.
    How much did you pay, what service did she provide, and how long was your visit?

  11. #3644
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason619  [View Original Post]
    I think most are in it to get the most bang for their buck. I think it just comes off as you overpaying for Non-GFE. Seems like GPS with such a limited menu and high donation.
    That could definitely be true just differences in what we are trying to get out of if, and over paying is a very subjective term so people may say $100 is over paying some $500 others $1000. I got was I was going there for. Twice actually LOL and I had a whole lot of fun so in my book was worth every last penny.

    One man’s “high donation” is another man’s pocket change

  12. #3643
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageChump  [View Original Post]
    GFE isn't that important to me I have a girl that I love and kiss often so for me I don't really need to pay a girl to pretend to enjoy kissing me. I don't mean for that to come off as an insult to those that must have GFE in any way sorry if it does. But, if your trying to kiss her then no she is not GFE with that being said she was definitely more into the session than most of the I dunno 100+ providers I have seen whether they were GFE or not.
    I think most are in it to get the most bang for their buck. I think it just comes off as you overpaying for Non-GFE. Seems like GPS with such a limited menu and high donation.

  13. #3642
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    I assume GFE isn't important to you if she's a potential ATF? Or is she GFE unlike what she says in her ad?
    GFE isn't that important to me I have a girl that I love and kiss often so for me I don't really need to pay a girl to pretend to enjoy kissing me. I don't mean for that to come off as an insult to those that must have GFE in any way sorry if it does. But, if your trying to kiss her then no she is not GFE with that being said she was definitely more into the session than most of the I dunno 100+ providers I have seen whether they were GFE or not.

  14. #3641
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageChump  [View Original Post]
    Guys I know majority of you are going to think this is a fake ad and.

    She's not real well let me tell you she is real and she is fucking amazing!! She is only going to be around until the end of this week then will be gone for a month. Instant ATF and.

    She will 100% be my new regular when she comes back.

    Bella- https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6198210529.

    Mods I know the phone number isn't supposed to show in the link but I couldn't figure out how to post it without it showing please help.
    I assume GFE isn't important to you if she's a potential ATF? Or is she GFE unlike what she says in her ad?

  15. #3640
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    That's awesome! Yeah, if the price is right especially when compared to the individual donation price then it might be worth it with two hotties. Most times providers that do doubles they want double the individual donation rate which is not always a good deal IMO because I rather have two different sessions. That's just me.
    My thoughts exactly if I had 2 dicks doubles would make a lot more sense to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape