Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,396 to 13,410 of 24550
-
06-29-21 14:34 #11155Senior Member

Posts: 223Russian Maggie
She is also using the name Chloe.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 13:53 #11154Senior Member

Posts: 1626Russian Maggie was reviewed by several mongers in this forum. All of them had the same bad experience with her. One more thing to add, it seems she changed her hair style to confuse new mongers. Always try to read / search in this forum before heading to a provider.
Originally Posted by SamEyeAm
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 12:49 #11153Senior Member

Posts: 205Maggie
Saw Maggie's ad and decided to go for it. Will not do again. She is 100% the girl in the pictures and she is just as sexy in person. However, she has a case of GPS and doesn't try hard at all.
I'm a guy who's willing to pay a little extra, or sacrifice a little quality of service, for looks but not like this. She was all business, with the personality of a granola bar.
1. 6 for a hhr. Covered everything, and everything was lackluster and phoned in. Would not repeat. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...094/2405099266.
-
06-29-21 12:33 #11152Senior Member

Posts: 305Baltimore2020
Clear your inbox. The # I'm using for Vanessa that ends in 7621 is hit or miss, would. Love to know which one you're using.
-
06-29-21 00:37 #11151Senior Member

Posts: 223This is why I only look for the talent on PD and tryst. Sometimes it's the quality that count, not the quantity.
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 00:00 #11150Senior Member

Posts: 365Clean up
Clean up that inbox brother.
Originally Posted by Baltimore2020
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 22:35 #11149Senior Member

Posts: 235Vanessa
I called the old number almost 2 weeks ago and it was her. Then she gave me her private number. Not sure if the old number still works.
Originally Posted by KingMong
[View Original Post]
B.
-
06-28-21 22:30 #11148Senior Member

Posts: 365Destiny
I had a dream about this one today. Great girl! Damage was. 8 and she did bbj for a little bit, then mish, then doggy. I skeeted on her booty. And those back shots are nice! She's a little slimmer than the video though. I'm going to see her again. It's hard to find a regular who'll let you record for a little extra. But you got to put good vibes out there.
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 22:07 #11147Regular Member

Posts: 20Vanessa number change?
Did she change her number. I called both and one was disconnected and the other a woman said I had the wrong number. She didn't sound like vanessa.
Originally Posted by Baltimore2020
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 21:44 #11146Senior Member

Posts: 145Thats strange, thought she wasn't legit. Called her a few weeks back and a black man answered the phone which sketched me out. You sure she's legit?
Originally Posted by Rohrschak
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 21:10 #11145Senior Member

Posts: 235Vanessa at Catonsville
FYI: Vanessa is back in the house now. If you want the Intels, search up the posts. I believe I first reviewed her last year.
Stay safe,
B.
-
06-28-21 19:05 #11144Senior Member

Posts: 651That's not healthy
Dear lord Kay needs to gain some weight, she's nothing but skin and bones.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63871060
https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...d83b55e306ed33
-
06-28-21 08:42 #11143Senior Member

Posts: 279Destiny
Destiny is looking for some fun guys. She has a beautiful Phat Azz and a pretty smile. The cooch is always wet and tight. Don't miss out.
http://www.charmcityporn.com/article...5&mode=preview
-
06-27-21 22:15 #11142Senior Member

Posts: 60I'll attest. Seen her. Legit and looks just like pics. A little short. I'd say a little over 5 ft. Those DDs are huge though. I mean huge. A little droopy but still shapely. Absolute fun bags and quite the sight to behold while she's leaned over servicing you while you lay on your back. Strictly does incalls only. Quotes one fifty for half hour BBJ CFS. I would say worth a repeat. Ohh and she's vocal. Quite the dirty talker.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 17:02 #11141Senior Member

Posts: 235Nasty Nicki and Jessi at BWI
Nicki is quoting $1 for SS now. It's insane. LOL.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
Be safe,
B.










Reply With Quote





