Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 893 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 393 793 843 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 943 993 1393 ... LastLast
Results 13,381 to 13,395 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11161

    Traveling Brazilians Milly

    Longtime member of Lisa and her group. The girls are the hottest Brazilian models I've come across. Other agencies have 30 year old MILF's posing as 20 year olds. None of that crap here. These girls are true 20 something year olds, most students and IG models, traveling through the area. I've seen Cecilia, Pietra, Lilly, Luiza, Giselle, Antonella, Grace, Kelly, Natasha, Chiara to name but a few and the vast majority of the talent that come though here will make you want to relocate to Brazil. Saw Milly is BWI. Texted Lisa and got my preferred time. Milly is friendly, looks even hotter than her pics and aims to please. All the acronym available: DFK, BBBJ, DATO, DATY, CFS. Don't think CIM is allowed as she asked me to finish on her body, rather than in her mouth. Nice girl who speaks good English. Definitely worth the rates they now go by.

    https://www.travelingbrazilians.com/model-milly-52791

  2. #11160
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny71  [View Original Post]
    Yea, I had contacted this one several times and she was intermittent in getting back. Asked me to meet her and give her cash to secure the room, which was a part of the donation she had asked. I said no to secure the room first, and I would oblige the donation accordingly. Then she blamed me for not helping here secure the room. Waste of time, as I have not seen any other reviews anywhere on here. She also would not send any kind of reference pics or selfies to confirm. Avoid is my suggestion.
    I saw her the other day. Waited an hour in the parking lot and right as I was about to leave she sent the room number. Idk why it took so long but I've seen her other times and service was okay. She does greek for upcharge. Will only repeat if desperate though.

  3. #11159

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by BannedForLife  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kay in April and she looked much healthier than she did last fall. She gained a lot of weight between October 2020 and April 2021.
    I saw her when she first came back in Brooklyn she was at this house where she worked watching this disabled woman. She was looked a lot more healthier than. That was in March.

  4. #11158

    Not the same girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Truckie2  [View Original Post]
    She is also using the name Chloe.
    There is a Russian Chloe as well in laurel area. Not the same girl.

  5. #11157

    Inbox cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox. The # I'm using for Vanessa that ends in 7621 is hit or miss, would. Love to know which one you're using.
    The number ends in #8760. I will also have to ask her for permission I think.

    B.

  6. #11156

    Brea / Bree in Dundalk

    Saw this one this past Sunday, she shares a place with Nikki in Dundalk. Called her up, scheduled a meetup, agreed to $. 2 over the phone for bb play with Brea. Got there, no scheduling problems, location is a rowhouse / townhouse in Dundalk. The house itself is a bit of a mess, toilet didn't work, a bit run down but not crack house level dirty either. Brea met me in an upstairs room, she looks like her pics, about 140 pounds, not super skinny but just the right amount of meat on her bones. She asks me not to finish inside as she had a kid 2 years ago and doesn't want another. Service was meh, she blew me for about 30 seconds, then moved on to missionary, but she just laid there and used her hands to push against me, preventing me from going for super deep strokes. After about 6-7 minutes of this I felt the boys rising up and blew on her stomach. Went to the tub to rinse off, but no clean towel available so I used a shirt lying around. Went downstairs and saw Nikki butt naked, seemed like she was preparing for another customer. Overall, nice figure, didn't see track marks but she seemed a bit out of it or loopy, service was meh. If the location was closer I may repeat, but it's a 1:15 hour drive when CB Bree is only 45 minutes.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...i/596870406787

  7. #11155
    Quote Originally Posted by BannedForLife  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kay in April and she looked much healthier than she did last fall. She gained a lot of weight between October 2020 and April 2021.
    That's good to know by the way how was Kay when you saw her in April?

  8. #11154

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    Dear lord Kay needs to gain some weight, she's nothing but skin and bones.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63871060


    https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...d83b55e306ed33
    I saw Kay in April and she looked much healthier than she did last fall. She gained a lot of weight between October 2020 and April 2021.

  9. #11153

    Karmen

    I came across this one by accident I was going to see Blue but when I got there it was this girl name Karmen. I was a bit disappointed because I wanted to see Blue but she told they are working together that why she posted on her ad. Don't get me wrong Karmen is sexy as hell and has a great body. She convinces me to stay which I'm glad I did. She start with a very very good BBJ then I pull up her shirt to see those goodies and bend her over and stuck it in her and start fucking her like a ravishing dog. Pussy was so good I just stayed in that position until I nutted about 10 mins later. I told I would like to see her again. Definitely will repeat and recommend. Damage 80.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63874804
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4a123b9e3c1e8f1b24093b94161ad2ef_f.jpg‎  

  10. #11152

    Russian Maggie

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Russian Maggie was reviewed by several mongers in this forum. All of them had the same bad experience with her. One more thing to add, it seems she changed her hair style to confuse new mongers. Always try to read / search in this forum before heading to a provider.
    She is also using the name Chloe.

  11. #11151
    Quote Originally Posted by SamEyeAm  [View Original Post]
    Saw Maggie's ad and decided to go for it. Will not do again. She is 100% the girl in the pictures and she is just as sexy in person. However, she has a case of GPS and doesn't try hard at all.

    I'm a guy who's willing to pay a little extra, or sacrifice a little quality of service, for looks but not like this. She was all business, with the personality of a granola bar.

    1. 6 for a hhr. Covered everything, and everything was lackluster and phoned in. Would not repeat. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...094/2405099266.
    Russian Maggie was reviewed by several mongers in this forum. All of them had the same bad experience with her. One more thing to add, it seems she changed her hair style to confuse new mongers. Always try to read / search in this forum before heading to a provider.

  12. #11150

    Maggie

    Saw Maggie's ad and decided to go for it. Will not do again. She is 100% the girl in the pictures and she is just as sexy in person. However, she has a case of GPS and doesn't try hard at all.

    I'm a guy who's willing to pay a little extra, or sacrifice a little quality of service, for looks but not like this. She was all business, with the personality of a granola bar.

    1. 6 for a hhr. Covered everything, and everything was lackluster and phoned in. Would not repeat. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...094/2405099266.

  13. #11149

    Baltimore2020

    Clear your inbox. The # I'm using for Vanessa that ends in 7621 is hit or miss, would. Love to know which one you're using.

  14. #11148
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    Dear lord Kay needs to gain some weight, she's nothing but skin and bones.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63871060


    https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...d83b55e306ed33
    This is why I only look for the talent on PD and tryst. Sometimes it's the quality that count, not the quantity.

  15. #11147

    Clean up

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore2020  [View Original Post]
    I called the old number almost 2 weeks ago and it was her. Then she gave me her private number. Not sure if the old number still works.

    B.
    Clean up that inbox brother.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape