Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,381 to 13,395 of 24541
-
06-29-21 18:22 #11161Senior Member

Posts: 536Traveling Brazilians Milly
Longtime member of Lisa and her group. The girls are the hottest Brazilian models I've come across. Other agencies have 30 year old MILF's posing as 20 year olds. None of that crap here. These girls are true 20 something year olds, most students and IG models, traveling through the area. I've seen Cecilia, Pietra, Lilly, Luiza, Giselle, Antonella, Grace, Kelly, Natasha, Chiara to name but a few and the vast majority of the talent that come though here will make you want to relocate to Brazil. Saw Milly is BWI. Texted Lisa and got my preferred time. Milly is friendly, looks even hotter than her pics and aims to please. All the acronym available: DFK, BBBJ, DATO, DATY, CFS. Don't think CIM is allowed as she asked me to finish on her body, rather than in her mouth. Nice girl who speaks good English. Definitely worth the rates they now go by.
https://www.travelingbrazilians.com/model-milly-52791
-
06-29-21 18:08 #11160Senior Member

Posts: 128I saw her the other day. Waited an hour in the parking lot and right as I was about to leave she sent the room number. Idk why it took so long but I've seen her other times and service was okay. She does greek for upcharge. Will only repeat if desperate though.
Originally Posted by Johnny71
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 17:32 #11159Senior Member

Posts: 273Kay
I saw her when she first came back in Brooklyn she was at this house where she worked watching this disabled woman. She was looked a lot more healthier than. That was in March.
Originally Posted by BannedForLife
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 17:23 #11158Banned Member

Posts: 49Not the same girl
There is a Russian Chloe as well in laurel area. Not the same girl.
Originally Posted by Truckie2
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 17:16 #11157Senior Member

Posts: 235Inbox cleared
The number ends in #8760. I will also have to ask her for permission I think.
Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual
[View Original Post]
B.
-
06-29-21 17:07 #11156Senior Member

Posts: 84Brea / Bree in Dundalk
Saw this one this past Sunday, she shares a place with Nikki in Dundalk. Called her up, scheduled a meetup, agreed to $. 2 over the phone for bb play with Brea. Got there, no scheduling problems, location is a rowhouse / townhouse in Dundalk. The house itself is a bit of a mess, toilet didn't work, a bit run down but not crack house level dirty either. Brea met me in an upstairs room, she looks like her pics, about 140 pounds, not super skinny but just the right amount of meat on her bones. She asks me not to finish inside as she had a kid 2 years ago and doesn't want another. Service was meh, she blew me for about 30 seconds, then moved on to missionary, but she just laid there and used her hands to push against me, preventing me from going for super deep strokes. After about 6-7 minutes of this I felt the boys rising up and blew on her stomach. Went to the tub to rinse off, but no clean towel available so I used a shirt lying around. Went downstairs and saw Nikki butt naked, seemed like she was preparing for another customer. Overall, nice figure, didn't see track marks but she seemed a bit out of it or loopy, service was meh. If the location was closer I may repeat, but it's a 1:15 hour drive when CB Bree is only 45 minutes.
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...i/596870406787
-
06-29-21 16:37 #11155Senior Member

Posts: 651That's good to know by the way how was Kay when you saw her in April?
Originally Posted by BannedForLife
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 15:52 #11154Senior Member

Posts: 2344Kay
I saw Kay in April and she looked much healthier than she did last fall. She gained a lot of weight between October 2020 and April 2021.
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 15:03 #11153Senior Member

Posts: 273Karmen
I came across this one by accident I was going to see Blue but when I got there it was this girl name Karmen. I was a bit disappointed because I wanted to see Blue but she told they are working together that why she posted on her ad. Don't get me wrong Karmen is sexy as hell and has a great body. She convinces me to stay which I'm glad I did. She start with a very very good BBJ then I pull up her shirt to see those goodies and bend her over and stuck it in her and start fucking her like a ravishing dog. Pussy was so good I just stayed in that position until I nutted about 10 mins later. I told I would like to see her again. Definitely will repeat and recommend. Damage 80.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63874804
-
06-29-21 14:34 #11152Senior Member

Posts: 223Russian Maggie
She is also using the name Chloe.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 13:53 #11151Senior Member

Posts: 1626Russian Maggie was reviewed by several mongers in this forum. All of them had the same bad experience with her. One more thing to add, it seems she changed her hair style to confuse new mongers. Always try to read / search in this forum before heading to a provider.
Originally Posted by SamEyeAm
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 12:49 #11150Senior Member

Posts: 205Maggie
Saw Maggie's ad and decided to go for it. Will not do again. She is 100% the girl in the pictures and she is just as sexy in person. However, she has a case of GPS and doesn't try hard at all.
I'm a guy who's willing to pay a little extra, or sacrifice a little quality of service, for looks but not like this. She was all business, with the personality of a granola bar.
1. 6 for a hhr. Covered everything, and everything was lackluster and phoned in. Would not repeat. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...094/2405099266.
-
06-29-21 12:33 #11149Senior Member

Posts: 304Baltimore2020
Clear your inbox. The # I'm using for Vanessa that ends in 7621 is hit or miss, would. Love to know which one you're using.
-
06-29-21 00:37 #11148Senior Member

Posts: 223This is why I only look for the talent on PD and tryst. Sometimes it's the quality that count, not the quantity.
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 00:00 #11147Senior Member

Posts: 365Clean up
Clean up that inbox brother.
Originally Posted by Baltimore2020
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





