Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 896 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 396 796 846 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 946 996 1396 ... LastLast
Results 13,426 to 13,440 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11116

    Tink

    Had a 5 am dream of Tink. Tall, slender with a nice booty for her size. CBJ, CFS, $ for SS. In and out easily.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/63801645

  2. #11115
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostAbbyk0495  [View Original Post]
    If you don't have patience and a good eye Then seeking is not for you. I have a steady roster of 5-6 girls that are hot as hell. Check out the suger daddy forums on this site. People are eating believe me. Especially in dc / northern Virginia. You can find something in Baltimore but like everything else in the sex game Baltimore is weak. If you rather go on listcrawler and hook up with a junkie be my guest LOL. I rather spend a week on sa and creampie 20 year olds that look good.
    You talk big for someone with only 5 posts AKA a new user and claiming all escorts in Baltimore are junkies is reaching, I am not looking to travel to North Virginia or someplace hours away for this and no any sane person is not so desperate for sex that they would do that.

  3. #11114
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostAbbyk0495  [View Original Post]
    If you don't have patience and a good eye Then seeking is not for you. I have a steady roster of 5-6 girls that are hot as hell. Check out the suger daddy forums on this site. People are eating believe me. Especially in dc / northern Virginia. You can find something in Baltimore but like everything else in the sex game Baltimore is weak. If you rather go on listcrawler and hook up with a junkie be my guest LOL. I rather spend a week on sa and creampie 20 year olds that look good.
    So between this account and your other account also named AbbyK you've put out about 30 posts from 2 accounts over the past couple days shitting all over peoples tastes and hyping up your under the radar 20 year olds that you creampie daily.

    If every escort in Baltimore is an ugly useless junkie beneath your kingly standards, why are you posting? There's a thread just for SA and sites like that, would that perhaps be more enjoyable for you?

  4. #11113
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostAbbyk0495  [View Original Post]
    The Brazilian girls in Baltimore are imported through the Italian mafia. They all do BBBJ. They are probably mid end escorts to be honest. None of these girls do it for me anymore. If I see an extremely hot girl on Eros I may try to negotiate BBFS before hand but Other than that it's strictly seeking arrangements for me. You can get a college aged girl that's hotter to do bbfscip and anal for what you paid.
    Educate me on who and how you are finding SBs that enjoys anal, and I will. Do something very nice. I just don't know what yet.

  5. #11112
    Quote Originally Posted by DriftingFan101  [View Original Post]
    There might be but at this point I believe that escorts are way more reliable then the cash app scammers on SA as that is all I have gotten the past 2 days, no one will even entertain the idea of meeting in person unless you send them money on paypal, or a cash app.
    Damn. Guess I won't bother then.

  6. #11111

    Gumjob or good No rush BBBJ

    I'm coming back to visit in a couple of weeks. Last time I was there I sampled Lily aka gummy aka gumdrop. Decent but like someone else posted she can be a clock watcher. Is there anyone that has exceptional BJ skills?

  7. #11110

    Patience

    Quote Originally Posted by DriftingFan101  [View Original Post]
    There might be but at this point I believe that escorts are way more reliable then the cash app scammers on SA as that is all I have gotten the past 2 days, no one will even entertain the idea of meeting in person unless you send them money on paypal, or a cash app.
    If you don't have patience and a good eye Then seeking is not for you. I have a steady roster of 5-6 girls that are hot as hell. Check out the suger daddy forums on this site. People are eating believe me. Especially in dc / northern Virginia. You can find something in Baltimore but like everything else in the sex game Baltimore is weak. If you rather go on listcrawler and hook up with a junkie be my guest LOL. I rather spend a week on sa and creampie 20 year olds that look good.

  8. #11109

    Escorts vs SBs

    Quote Originally Posted by DriftingFan101  [View Original Post]
    There might be but at this point I believe that escorts are way more reliable then the cash app scammers on SA as that is all I have gotten the past 2 days, no one will even entertain the idea of meeting in person unless you send them money on paypal, or a cash app.
    Yeah, I would have to agree higher-end escorts are generally more reliable than SBs on SA wrt to keeping appointments. I think in part because escorts are more professional as this is their business and they are looking for reliable repeat customers whereas SBs tend to approach things from an amateur perspective. Some SBs may not have committed to the lifestyle yet as they are checking it out to see how much they can make. At least that is my experience. With that being said, I have found an escort and a SB who are both exactly the body type I like (skinny with REAL big tits, emphasis on real as in unaugmented), provide me with all the services I desire at a reasonable price and are reliable (keep appointments they make or if they can't they will give me sufficient notice and not ghost). It has been a long search since my UTR moved away and I have been through many escorts and SBs before finding exactly what I want. It has been a 3 cycle run on SA, I'm out at the end of this cycle as it does get exhausting after a while, not to mention the coin you have to go through. Anyway for those of you who are still looking for your ideal SB or escort, keep looking, they are out there. Side note: if any SB asks for cash before meeting, they are scammers. I always ask how me sending them cash guarantees their safety or prevents them from being scammed. Actually I also ask how they have been scammed, it's not like they send anyone cash LOL. As a rule, I never ever paid for M&Gs, I'll pay for drinks / dinner but I ain't reimbursing anyone for their time if I ain't able to put it in one or more of the three holes.

  9. #11108
    Quote Originally Posted by BadMewz88  [View Original Post]
    Trying my hand on SA for the first time. There's absolutely no way I can post a pic of myself though. Is there a work around without having to "upgrade to message without photo"?
    There might be but at this point I believe that escorts are way more reliable then the cash app scammers on SA as that is all I have gotten the past 2 days, no one will even entertain the idea of meeting in person unless you send them money on paypal, or a cash app.

  10. #11107

    Intel not consistent

    Quote Originally Posted by Dobson  [View Original Post]
    I contacted this provider who I've seen, number was different from the one I have, but these girls change numbers all the time. Ad says Elkridge, but she comes back with a text saying Linthicum. By that time, I had to head to Columbia for an appointment and she sent me other texts wanting to know when we can meet. Spidey sense kicked in. Not sure it it was a bait 'and switch or something worse. Any of had experiences with her lately?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...863/4102085850

    Dobson.
    Yea, I had contacted this one several times and she was intermittent in getting back. Asked me to meet her and give her cash to secure the room, which was a part of the donation she had asked. I said no to secure the room first, and I would oblige the donation accordingly. Then she blamed me for not helping here secure the room. Waste of time, as I have not seen any other reviews anywhere on here. She also would not send any kind of reference pics or selfies to confirm. Avoid is my suggestion.

  11. #11106
    Quote Originally Posted by BadMewz88  [View Original Post]
    Trying my hand on SA for the first time. There's absolutely no way I can post a pic of myself though. Is there a work around without having to "upgrade to message without photo"?
    I'm in the exact same boat. So I just do what the women do: Pick a photo of someone that looks "close" enough to me and I use that. I'm pretty much a clone of a musician, so I just go to their social media and find a pic of them at home, personal photos for insta, nothing professional. It's worked for years now.

    Basically if you even vaguely resemble a celebrity, find a candid picture of them in sweatpants at home or some shit and use that. If you look like Sloth from the goonies this won't work but if you're a regular height dude of any color there's someone out there that looks enough like you for this to work.

  12. #11105

    Beware

    I contacted this provider who I've seen, number was different from the one I have, but these girls change numbers all the time. Ad says Elkridge, but she comes back with a text saying Linthicum. By that time, I had to head to Columbia for an appointment and she sent me other texts wanting to know when we can meet. Spidey sense kicked in. Not sure it it was a bait 'and switch or something worse. Any of had experiences with her lately?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...863/4102085850

    Dobson.

  13. #11104

    Sa

    Trying my hand on SA for the first time. There's absolutely no way I can post a pic of myself though. Is there a work around without having to "upgrade to message without photo"?

  14. #11103

    Dime / Diamond / Big Pink

    I just got back from seeing her again. She's a tiny spinner with a really nice ass. She's becoming my go to. She was only doing outcalls for a bit but I noticed she's doing incalls again now. Still the same house in NE Baltimore. Safe neighborhood. Clean house and room that doesn't smell like smoke.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63775447

  15. #11102

    Comms

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny262  [View Original Post]
    Visiting this weekend and need a recommendation and hopefully some numbers via PM. CB Bree a good choice? Phone? Other choices? Ideally looking for BBFS CIP. Thanks guys. If you're ever in SJ I'll return the favor!
    Getting replies from some of these women will be your biggest challenge. If CB Bree doesn't recognize your number, you won't hear from her.

    Personally, I would just look at EB or LC, find a few names you like. . . . search this forum for history. . . And try to make something happen. I think. You'll be surprised how many fakes there are here. Or they'll double book you and then ignore your texts when you're waiting in whatever area they told you to wait. If you get desperate, check out the massage places in Greenbelt. 20 min drive from BWI. Plan on .6 for the "massage" and another $. 4 for the tip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape