Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 18236
-
06-12-21 12:58 #9161Senior Member

Posts: 71Mimi
Anyone heard or seen Mimi lately? I heard she was back in business. PM me.
SG1000.
-
06-12-21 10:45 #9160Senior Member

Posts: 540Latin sunflower
How can I get her info.
Originally Posted by YumYum1
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-21 18:07 #9159Senior Member

Posts: 1170Sunflower
And I will third it! Amazing GFE and all around cool person.
Originally Posted by Captainv
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
06-11-21 17:03 #9158Senior Member

Posts: 335Latin Sunflower
I'll second this, total GFE!
Originally Posted by YumYum1
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-21 15:04 #9157Senior Member

Posts: 305Sunflower!
Are you aware of Latin Sunflower from Lee Vista area? She is excellent.
Originally Posted by TopGun9181
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-21 14:58 #9156Senior Member

Posts: 152Agree
Seen her about 10 days ago. Everything was great as most reviews state. The only draw back was it took me almost two hours because of holiday traffic. Be better if she was closer to Kissimmee.
Originally Posted by JSalami
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-21 22:53 #9155Senior Member

Posts: 458Let us know
When she is seeing new clients I'll be picking up the phone.
Originally Posted by EdSmith
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-21 16:02 #9154Regular Member

Posts: 20Tara in Sanford
I hadn't seen Tara in a long time, before COVID shut everything down. Someone had mentioned that she had moved to Sanford which is a little easier distance to travel to. I reached out to check her availability and she quickly responded. We set up an hour visit at her new apartment. She came out on her patio to make sure I could find her apartment and her body looked amazing. If you know Tara she is very shapely and thick. She has gained a little weight, not a BBW but she never was a spinner. We quickly got acquainted again on her couch. She took off her shirt revealing her huge DDD tits. After sucking those nipples she began a BBBJ and she really knows how to give a BJ. She deep throated me with no gag working it until I came in her mouth. She didn't spill a drop of it though. We continued to talk and had time left but junior wasn't complying with my wishes. Tara was willing to help him out but I knew he was wore out from before. Since I scheduled the hour of time I paid the $$ we agreed too. I'll definitely repeat again soon.
She said that for now she is only seeing regulars and guys from the past. She also has two OF accounts to check out and here are the links https://onlyfans.com/taraexclusive and https://onlyfans.com/lovetara3456..
Ed.
-
06-10-21 10:57 #9153Senior Member

Posts: 540Lake Nona or Lee Vista
Any UTR. In the LAake Nona or Lee Vista area please send me a inbox much appreciated.
-
06-09-21 14:39 #9152Senior Member

Posts: 191Agreed. She's a lovely lady.
Originally Posted by JSalami
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 00:10 #9151Senior Member

Posts: 706Agreed!
Couldn't have said it better myself! To those of you that don't believe this, you're "desperately" missing out! LOL.
Originally Posted by PussySmasher
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 01:03 #9150Senior Member

Posts: 67Met the infamous Sarah Maitland
I linked up with Sarah Maitland for the first time for a QV about 2 weeks ago for the first time. She was super down to earth, friendly and made me feel comfortable the entire time. Very chatty which I didn't mind seeing it was my first time and it kept me relaxed. Went to Geneva and man does she have some skills. Great time and def would see her again!
-
06-05-21 17:16 #9149Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Thank you!
It was my pleasure again. Looking forward to next year!
Originally Posted by GreatPlains
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 14:58 #9148Banned Member

Posts: 273When you allow enough hoes to play you
Then everyone else ends up getting played too. It is our game, not theirs. It is our rules, not theirs. It is our money, not theirs. Hope that makes sense. The moment you lose control with these hoes then.
Originally Posted by SmallTittyLvr
[View Original Post]
You are just controlled by them and that's not happening to me or any other monger that knows this game. Period.
-
06-05-21 12:29 #9147Senior Member

Posts: 174Good to know
Good to know.
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
SabrinaT is the one that referred me and I've seen M1 L and SabrinaT both a few times since then.
I don't know why Pussy Smasher got so offended when I told him how to get referred to M1 L. I don't have anything to gain, just trying to help a fellow monger with info. I agree with Orlo that every UTR has their own process for screening people and if it works for them then good for them. We are buyers of a product after all, so it's up to them who they sell to.












Reply With Quote




