Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 606 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 656 706 1106 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 18227
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9152
    Quote Originally Posted by JSalami  [View Original Post]
    I linked up with Sarah Maitland for the first time for a QV about 2 weeks ago for the first time. She was super down to earth, friendly and made me feel comfortable the entire time. Very chatty which I didn't mind seeing it was my first time and it kept me relaxed. Went to Geneva and man does she have some skills. Great time and def would see her again!
    Agreed. She's a lovely lady.

  2. #9151

    Agreed!

    Quote Originally Posted by PussySmasher  [View Original Post]
    Then everyone else ends up getting played too. It is our game, not theirs. It is our rules, not theirs. It is our money, not theirs. Hope that makes sense. The moment you lose control with these hoes then. You are just controlled by them and that's not happening to me or any other monger that knows this game. Period.
    Couldn't have said it better myself! To those of you that don't believe this, you're "desperately" missing out! LOL.

  3. #9150

    Met the infamous Sarah Maitland

    I linked up with Sarah Maitland for the first time for a QV about 2 weeks ago for the first time. She was super down to earth, friendly and made me feel comfortable the entire time. Very chatty which I didn't mind seeing it was my first time and it kept me relaxed. Went to Geneva and man does she have some skills. Great time and def would see her again!

  4. #9149

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatPlains  [View Original Post]
    I get to Orlando once per year and have seen Sabrina the last 4 years and have a date set next week. Beauty is more than skin deep. We all have dealt with the beautiful but lazy or stuck up difficult providers. I look for attitude and skills. Sabrina gives a very sensual message and has skills beyond that. I'll be glad to see her every time I get to Orlando.

    Michele I have had the pleasure of seeing her the last 2 years. Very beautiful down to earth and mega skills. I hope I have the pleasure of a date with her next week. Worth the effort to see her.

    Finally Sara maitland mom. Saw her tonight. Awesome attitude, great skills, good connection. Some don't like her looks, her short hair, or the Tattoos. Again I saw her last year and went back a few days later for round 2. She is multi orgasmic. If you get off getting a women off. Can you show your skills off? Can you please a women? If you know your way around a women's body, You will make her pulse and squirm. She doesn't fake it. You can tell. Not a clock watcher, If you make her happy, she will make you happy at least twice in an hour.

    I know it's a pain to go through a gate keeper, but it is for Michele's safety. I think these three are the cream of the crop. I know Avalon has great reports and may be right up there. They are not high volume, They are UTR, and I like that. If you want a $20 BBJ car date Go to OBT. You pay for what you get.

    I have 4 more nights left. I hope I can survive.
    It was my pleasure again. Looking forward to next year!

  5. #9148

    When you allow enough hoes to play you

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallTittyLvr  [View Original Post]
    Good to know.

    SabrinaT is the one that referred me and I've seen M1 L and SabrinaT both a few times since then.

    I don't know why Pussy Smasher got so offended when I told him how to get referred to M1 L. I don't have anything to gain, just trying to help a fellow monger with info. I agree with Orlo that every UTR has their own process for screening people and if it works for them then good for them. We are buyers of a product after all, so it's up to them who they sell to.
    Then everyone else ends up getting played too. It is our game, not theirs. It is our rules, not theirs. It is our money, not theirs. Hope that makes sense. The moment you lose control with these hoes then.

    You are just controlled by them and that's not happening to me or any other monger that knows this game. Period.

  6. #9147

    Good to know

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Jersey Girl is a screener for M1 L too.
    Good to know.

    SabrinaT is the one that referred me and I've seen M1 L and SabrinaT both a few times since then.

    I don't know why Pussy Smasher got so offended when I told him how to get referred to M1 L. I don't have anything to gain, just trying to help a fellow monger with info. I agree with Orlo that every UTR has their own process for screening people and if it works for them then good for them. We are buyers of a product after all, so it's up to them who they sell to.

  7. #9146
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallTittyLvr  [View Original Post]
    You'll need to get a referral from Sarah Maitland or SabrinaT. Both have handles here.
    Jersey Girl is a screener for M1 L too.

  8. #9145

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Michele 1 L like Avalon and a couple of others on here are what we consider tops shelf providers. Michele is a beautiful sexy woman with lots of positive reviews, she is a UTR and has her way of screening weeding through and seeing the people / Mongers that she wants to see. Some might not like it but it's her rules and they work for her as other providers have other methods of screening or use Gatekeepers. If Smalltittylvr wants to circumvent the process that these providers have established for themselves, well it's on him if he gets turn down. He has been informed, I wish him well in his endeavor.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    I agree she is top shelf and her rules are her rules, I just think she should do her part of the screening first before allowing you to even see her gatekeepers. If she's going to say I didn't like something you said, I won't see you do that part first, then send you to be screened. In my case having to see 2 girls I would have never bothered seeing otherwise, spending $400 and then it's sorry you wasted your time and money, but you said my screeners are fat and ugly (I never said that, but if the shoe fits) I'm not going to see you. After a few things I found out in the process, I don't want to see her either though. Some people it wouldn't bother, me it does, so actually glad I got turned down. I'm just letting PussySmasher know that his posts are going to go against him. Probably best to save his dignity and his money and move on.

  9. #9144
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Michele 1 L

    Quote Originally Posted by NutSoup  [View Original Post]
    I just went through screening. I made a comment on here about not being attracted to her screeners, so after first seeing Nikkibaby who used to be a screener but has horrible comms so no reference from her, then seeing Sarah and getting my reference, I got told no because I had said I wasn't attracted to her screeners on the forum. $400 and 2 horrible dates for nothing. She's cute, but not worth all that, and you will get nowhere at all without the screening. So after your comment, good luck, you will need it. Probably better to just move on before you lower your standards and waste good money just to be told "no you said something I didn't like on the forum".
    Michele 1 L like Avalon and a couple of others on here are what we consider tops shelf providers. Michele is a beautiful sexy woman with lots of positive reviews, she is a UTR and has her way of screening weeding through and seeing the people / Mongers that she wants to see. Some might not like it but it's her rules and they work for her as other providers have other methods of screening or use Gatekeepers. If Smalltittylvr wants to circumvent the process that these providers have established for themselves, well it's on him if he gets turn down. He has been informed, I wish him well in his endeavor.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  10. #9143

    Sarah, Sabrina, Michele

    I get to Orlando once per year and have seen Sabrina the last 4 years and have a date set next week. Beauty is more than skin deep. We all have dealt with the beautiful but lazy or stuck up difficult providers. I look for attitude and skills. Sabrina gives a very sensual message and has skills beyond that. I'll be glad to see her every time I get to Orlando.

    Michele I have had the pleasure of seeing her the last 2 years. Very beautiful down to earth and mega skills. I hope I have the pleasure of a date with her next week. Worth the effort to see her.

    Finally Sara maitland mom. Saw her tonight. Awesome attitude, great skills, good connection. Some don't like her looks, her short hair, or the Tattoos. Again I saw her last year and went back a few days later for round 2. She is multi orgasmic. If you get off getting a women off. Can you show your skills off? Can you please a women? If you know your way around a women's body, You will make her pulse and squirm. She doesn't fake it. You can tell. Not a clock watcher, If you make her happy, she will make you happy at least twice in an hour.

    I know it's a pain to go through a gate keeper, but it is for Michele's safety. I think these three are the cream of the crop. I know Avalon has great reports and may be right up there. They are not high volume, They are UTR, and I like that. If you want a $20 BBJ car date Go to OBT. You pay for what you get.

    I have 4 more nights left. I hope I can survive.

  11. #9142

    Good luck with that

    Quote Originally Posted by PussySmasher  [View Original Post]
    I only fuck good looking girls, sorry! I already have her IG and I will contact her there.
    I just went through screening. I made a comment on here about not being attracted to her screeners, so after first seeing Nikkibaby who used to be a screener but has horrible comms so no reference from her, then seeing Sarah and getting my reference, I got told no because I had said I wasn't attracted to her screeners on the forum. $400 and 2 horrible dates for nothing. She's cute, but not worth all that, and you will get nowhere at all without the screening. So after your comment, good luck, you will need it. Probably better to just move on before you lower your standards and waste good money just to be told "no you said something I didn't like on the forum".

  12. #9141

    No thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallTittyLvr  [View Original Post]
    You'll need to get a referral from Sarah Maitland or SabrinaT. Both have handles here.
    I only fuck good looking girls, sorry! I already have her IG and I will contact her there.

  13. #9140

    M1 L referral only

    Quote Originally Posted by PussySmasher  [View Original Post]
    Can I get her #? Thanks in advance!
    You'll need to get a referral from Sarah Maitland or SabrinaT. Both have handles here.

  14. #9139

    Dee from Winter Springs

    Anyone see Dee lately she in in Winter Springs used to see her years ago, Sexyredbbw very hot and a squirter.

  15. #9138
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Seen her recently? Her dumb butt got into some trouble again and haven't heard from her since her staycation was over.
    I thought it was just me I've been trying to get a hold of her and the phone kept ringing and went to voicemail.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape