Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 606 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 656 706 1106 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 18236
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9161

    Mimi

    Anyone heard or seen Mimi lately? I heard she was back in business. PM me.

    SG1000.

  2. #9160

    Latin sunflower

    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum1  [View Original Post]
    Are you aware of Latin Sunflower from Lee Vista area? She is excellent.
    How can I get her info.

  3. #9159
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Sunflower

    Quote Originally Posted by Captainv  [View Original Post]
    I'll second this, total GFE!
    And I will third it! Amazing GFE and all around cool person.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  4. #9158

    Latin Sunflower

    I'll second this, total GFE!

    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum1  [View Original Post]
    Are you aware of Latin Sunflower from Lee Vista area? She is excellent.

  5. #9157

    Sunflower!

    Are you aware of Latin Sunflower from Lee Vista area? She is excellent.

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9181  [View Original Post]
    Any UTR. In the LAake Nona or Lee Vista area please send me a inbox much appreciated.

  6. #9156

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by JSalami  [View Original Post]
    I linked up with Sarah Maitland for the first time for a QV about 2 weeks ago for the first time. She was super down to earth, friendly and made me feel comfortable the entire time. Very chatty which I didn't mind seeing it was my first time and it kept me relaxed. Went to Geneva and man does she have some skills. Great time and def would see her again!
    Seen her about 10 days ago. Everything was great as most reviews state. The only draw back was it took me almost two hours because of holiday traffic. Be better if she was closer to Kissimmee.

  7. #9155

    Let us know

    Quote Originally Posted by EdSmith  [View Original Post]
    I hadn't seen Tara in a long time, before COVID shut everything down. Someone had mentioned that she had moved to Sanford which is a little easier distance to travel to. I reached out to check her availability and she quickly responded. We set up an hour visit at her new apartment. She came out on her patio to make sure I could find her apartment and her body looked amazing. If you know Tara she is very shapely and thick. She has gained a little weight, not a BBW but she never was a spinner. We quickly got acquainted again on her couch. She took off her shirt revealing her huge DDD tits. After sucking those nipples she began a BBBJ and she really knows how to give a BJ. She deep throated me with no gag working it until I came in her mouth. She didn't spill a drop of it though. We continued to talk and had time left but junior wasn't complying with my wishes. Tara was willing to help him out but I knew he was wore out from before. Since I scheduled the hour of time I paid the $$ we agreed too. I'll definitely repeat again soon.

    She said that for now she is only seeing regulars and guys from the past. She also has two OF accounts to check out and here are the links https://onlyfans.com/taraexclusive and https://onlyfans.com/lovetara3456..

    Ed.
    When she is seeing new clients I'll be picking up the phone.

  8. #9154

    Tara in Sanford

    I hadn't seen Tara in a long time, before COVID shut everything down. Someone had mentioned that she had moved to Sanford which is a little easier distance to travel to. I reached out to check her availability and she quickly responded. We set up an hour visit at her new apartment. She came out on her patio to make sure I could find her apartment and her body looked amazing. If you know Tara she is very shapely and thick. She has gained a little weight, not a BBW but she never was a spinner. We quickly got acquainted again on her couch. She took off her shirt revealing her huge DDD tits. After sucking those nipples she began a BBBJ and she really knows how to give a BJ. She deep throated me with no gag working it until I came in her mouth. She didn't spill a drop of it though. We continued to talk and had time left but junior wasn't complying with my wishes. Tara was willing to help him out but I knew he was wore out from before. Since I scheduled the hour of time I paid the $$ we agreed too. I'll definitely repeat again soon.

    She said that for now she is only seeing regulars and guys from the past. She also has two OF accounts to check out and here are the links https://onlyfans.com/taraexclusive and https://onlyfans.com/lovetara3456..

    Ed.

  9. #9153

    Lake Nona or Lee Vista

    Any UTR. In the LAake Nona or Lee Vista area please send me a inbox much appreciated.

  10. #9152
    Quote Originally Posted by JSalami  [View Original Post]
    I linked up with Sarah Maitland for the first time for a QV about 2 weeks ago for the first time. She was super down to earth, friendly and made me feel comfortable the entire time. Very chatty which I didn't mind seeing it was my first time and it kept me relaxed. Went to Geneva and man does she have some skills. Great time and def would see her again!
    Agreed. She's a lovely lady.

  11. #9151

    Agreed!

    Quote Originally Posted by PussySmasher  [View Original Post]
    Then everyone else ends up getting played too. It is our game, not theirs. It is our rules, not theirs. It is our money, not theirs. Hope that makes sense. The moment you lose control with these hoes then. You are just controlled by them and that's not happening to me or any other monger that knows this game. Period.
    Couldn't have said it better myself! To those of you that don't believe this, you're "desperately" missing out! LOL.

  12. #9150

    Met the infamous Sarah Maitland

    I linked up with Sarah Maitland for the first time for a QV about 2 weeks ago for the first time. She was super down to earth, friendly and made me feel comfortable the entire time. Very chatty which I didn't mind seeing it was my first time and it kept me relaxed. Went to Geneva and man does she have some skills. Great time and def would see her again!

  13. #9149

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatPlains  [View Original Post]
    I get to Orlando once per year and have seen Sabrina the last 4 years and have a date set next week. Beauty is more than skin deep. We all have dealt with the beautiful but lazy or stuck up difficult providers. I look for attitude and skills. Sabrina gives a very sensual message and has skills beyond that. I'll be glad to see her every time I get to Orlando.

    Michele I have had the pleasure of seeing her the last 2 years. Very beautiful down to earth and mega skills. I hope I have the pleasure of a date with her next week. Worth the effort to see her.

    Finally Sara maitland mom. Saw her tonight. Awesome attitude, great skills, good connection. Some don't like her looks, her short hair, or the Tattoos. Again I saw her last year and went back a few days later for round 2. She is multi orgasmic. If you get off getting a women off. Can you show your skills off? Can you please a women? If you know your way around a women's body, You will make her pulse and squirm. She doesn't fake it. You can tell. Not a clock watcher, If you make her happy, she will make you happy at least twice in an hour.

    I know it's a pain to go through a gate keeper, but it is for Michele's safety. I think these three are the cream of the crop. I know Avalon has great reports and may be right up there. They are not high volume, They are UTR, and I like that. If you want a $20 BBJ car date Go to OBT. You pay for what you get.

    I have 4 more nights left. I hope I can survive.
    It was my pleasure again. Looking forward to next year!

  14. #9148

    When you allow enough hoes to play you

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallTittyLvr  [View Original Post]
    Good to know.

    SabrinaT is the one that referred me and I've seen M1 L and SabrinaT both a few times since then.

    I don't know why Pussy Smasher got so offended when I told him how to get referred to M1 L. I don't have anything to gain, just trying to help a fellow monger with info. I agree with Orlo that every UTR has their own process for screening people and if it works for them then good for them. We are buyers of a product after all, so it's up to them who they sell to.
    Then everyone else ends up getting played too. It is our game, not theirs. It is our rules, not theirs. It is our money, not theirs. Hope that makes sense. The moment you lose control with these hoes then.

    You are just controlled by them and that's not happening to me or any other monger that knows this game. Period.

  15. #9147

    Good to know

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Jersey Girl is a screener for M1 L too.
    Good to know.

    SabrinaT is the one that referred me and I've seen M1 L and SabrinaT both a few times since then.

    I don't know why Pussy Smasher got so offended when I told him how to get referred to M1 L. I don't have anything to gain, just trying to help a fellow monger with info. I agree with Orlo that every UTR has their own process for screening people and if it works for them then good for them. We are buyers of a product after all, so it's up to them who they sell to.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape