Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 9,061 to 9,075 of 18219
-
06-10-21 16:02 #9159Regular Member

Posts: 20Tara in Sanford
I hadn't seen Tara in a long time, before COVID shut everything down. Someone had mentioned that she had moved to Sanford which is a little easier distance to travel to. I reached out to check her availability and she quickly responded. We set up an hour visit at her new apartment. She came out on her patio to make sure I could find her apartment and her body looked amazing. If you know Tara she is very shapely and thick. She has gained a little weight, not a BBW but she never was a spinner. We quickly got acquainted again on her couch. She took off her shirt revealing her huge DDD tits. After sucking those nipples she began a BBBJ and she really knows how to give a BJ. She deep throated me with no gag working it until I came in her mouth. She didn't spill a drop of it though. We continued to talk and had time left but junior wasn't complying with my wishes. Tara was willing to help him out but I knew he was wore out from before. Since I scheduled the hour of time I paid the $$ we agreed too. I'll definitely repeat again soon.
She said that for now she is only seeing regulars and guys from the past. She also has two OF accounts to check out and here are the links https://onlyfans.com/taraexclusive and https://onlyfans.com/lovetara3456..
Ed.
-
06-10-21 10:57 #9158Senior Member

Posts: 540Lake Nona or Lee Vista
Any UTR. In the LAake Nona or Lee Vista area please send me a inbox much appreciated.
-
06-09-21 14:39 #9157Senior Member

Posts: 191Agreed. She's a lovely lady.
Originally Posted by JSalami
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 00:10 #9156Senior Member

Posts: 706Agreed!
Couldn't have said it better myself! To those of you that don't believe this, you're "desperately" missing out! LOL.
Originally Posted by PussySmasher
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 01:03 #9155Senior Member

Posts: 67Met the infamous Sarah Maitland
I linked up with Sarah Maitland for the first time for a QV about 2 weeks ago for the first time. She was super down to earth, friendly and made me feel comfortable the entire time. Very chatty which I didn't mind seeing it was my first time and it kept me relaxed. Went to Geneva and man does she have some skills. Great time and def would see her again!
-
06-05-21 17:16 #9154Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Thank you!
It was my pleasure again. Looking forward to next year!
Originally Posted by GreatPlains
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 14:58 #9153Banned Member

Posts: 273When you allow enough hoes to play you
Then everyone else ends up getting played too. It is our game, not theirs. It is our rules, not theirs. It is our money, not theirs. Hope that makes sense. The moment you lose control with these hoes then.
Originally Posted by SmallTittyLvr
[View Original Post]
You are just controlled by them and that's not happening to me or any other monger that knows this game. Period.
-
06-05-21 12:29 #9152Senior Member

Posts: 174Good to know
Good to know.
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
SabrinaT is the one that referred me and I've seen M1 L and SabrinaT both a few times since then.
I don't know why Pussy Smasher got so offended when I told him how to get referred to M1 L. I don't have anything to gain, just trying to help a fellow monger with info. I agree with Orlo that every UTR has their own process for screening people and if it works for them then good for them. We are buyers of a product after all, so it's up to them who they sell to.
-
06-05-21 12:22 #9151Senior Member

Posts: 729Jersey Girl is a screener for M1 L too.
Originally Posted by SmallTittyLvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 05:05 #9150Senior Member

Posts: 878Agreed
I agree she is top shelf and her rules are her rules, I just think she should do her part of the screening first before allowing you to even see her gatekeepers. If she's going to say I didn't like something you said, I won't see you do that part first, then send you to be screened. In my case having to see 2 girls I would have never bothered seeing otherwise, spending $400 and then it's sorry you wasted your time and money, but you said my screeners are fat and ugly (I never said that, but if the shoe fits) I'm not going to see you. After a few things I found out in the process, I don't want to see her either though. Some people it wouldn't bother, me it does, so actually glad I got turned down. I'm just letting PussySmasher know that his posts are going to go against him. Probably best to save his dignity and his money and move on.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-21 23:55 #9149Senior Member

Posts: 1170Michele 1 L
Michele 1 L like Avalon and a couple of others on here are what we consider tops shelf providers. Michele is a beautiful sexy woman with lots of positive reviews, she is a UTR and has her way of screening weeding through and seeing the people / Mongers that she wants to see. Some might not like it but it's her rules and they work for her as other providers have other methods of screening or use Gatekeepers. If Smalltittylvr wants to circumvent the process that these providers have established for themselves, well it's on him if he gets turn down. He has been informed, I wish him well in his endeavor.
Originally Posted by NutSoup
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
06-04-21 23:08 #9148Senior Member

Posts: 304Sarah, Sabrina, Michele
I get to Orlando once per year and have seen Sabrina the last 4 years and have a date set next week. Beauty is more than skin deep. We all have dealt with the beautiful but lazy or stuck up difficult providers. I look for attitude and skills. Sabrina gives a very sensual message and has skills beyond that. I'll be glad to see her every time I get to Orlando.
Michele I have had the pleasure of seeing her the last 2 years. Very beautiful down to earth and mega skills. I hope I have the pleasure of a date with her next week. Worth the effort to see her.
Finally Sara maitland mom. Saw her tonight. Awesome attitude, great skills, good connection. Some don't like her looks, her short hair, or the Tattoos. Again I saw her last year and went back a few days later for round 2. She is multi orgasmic. If you get off getting a women off. Can you show your skills off? Can you please a women? If you know your way around a women's body, You will make her pulse and squirm. She doesn't fake it. You can tell. Not a clock watcher, If you make her happy, she will make you happy at least twice in an hour.
I know it's a pain to go through a gate keeper, but it is for Michele's safety. I think these three are the cream of the crop. I know Avalon has great reports and may be right up there. They are not high volume, They are UTR, and I like that. If you want a $20 BBJ car date Go to OBT. You pay for what you get.
I have 4 more nights left. I hope I can survive.
-
06-04-21 19:03 #9147Senior Member

Posts: 878Good luck with that
I just went through screening. I made a comment on here about not being attracted to her screeners, so after first seeing Nikkibaby who used to be a screener but has horrible comms so no reference from her, then seeing Sarah and getting my reference, I got told no because I had said I wasn't attracted to her screeners on the forum. $400 and 2 horrible dates for nothing. She's cute, but not worth all that, and you will get nowhere at all without the screening. So after your comment, good luck, you will need it. Probably better to just move on before you lower your standards and waste good money just to be told "no you said something I didn't like on the forum".
Originally Posted by PussySmasher
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-21 14:36 #9146Banned Member

Posts: 273No thanks
I only fuck good looking girls, sorry! I already have her IG and I will contact her there.
Originally Posted by SmallTittyLvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-21 13:14 #9145Senior Member

Posts: 174M1 L referral only
You'll need to get a referral from Sarah Maitland or SabrinaT. Both have handles here.
Originally Posted by PussySmasher
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





