Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 9918
-
05-09-21 07:14 #4803Senior Member

Posts: 237Anyone got advice?
Was looking to setup some time with this one. Is it worth the trouble?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/780469849445
Clit.
-
05-08-21 12:07 #4802Senior Member

Posts: 1269Getting her number
Here's a tip for KrazKid. The best and easiest way to get her number is to get a paid account, communicate with her, get her to give you her number and then get her permission to share it. I would like her number also. Let us know how it goes!
Originally Posted by KrazKid
[View Original Post]
ARG.
-
05-08-21 11:41 #4801Senior Member

Posts: 4545Don't worry. I know your screenname so I don't ever intend on asking you for any girls.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-21 08:54 #4800Senior Member

Posts: 28Number?
I don't have an account, but created a fake profile. Not going to pay for extra services on the site, but any chance why'all have a number for her? She looks like a fun ride.
Originally Posted by OffTheGrid
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 16:56 #4799Senior Member

Posts: 768Any chance you have a link?
Originally Posted by Clarify94
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 14:06 #4798Banned Member

Posts: 73Hannah
She moved out of state. She has a Chaturbate account. Anyone subscribe to her?
Originally Posted by SlickWilly007
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 13:31 #4797Senior Member

Posts: 1048Your banned for life
Style, just for the simple reason that your a complainer, I'll never share anything with you.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 10:04 #4796Senior Member

Posts: 328Kitty / Kacey
The link worked for me and I was able to view her profile and pics. She is listed as Kacey, not Kitty.
https://www.seeking.com/member/9a126...7-735d7bf74fd7
Originally Posted by Chazlamb
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 06:07 #4795Senior Member

Posts: 161Kitty
Is it me or is the link saying her profile is removed?
Originally Posted by JoeParkers
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 10:20 #4794Senior Member

Posts: 100Activities.
Originally Posted by Fractilian
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 20:51 #4793Senior Member

Posts: 4545Exactly my point. The other dude acting like finding someone on Craigslist is really a UTR. It just a matter of time before she post on STG since he won't share any info with us.
Originally Posted by JoeParkers
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 14:55 #4792Senior Member

Posts: 64Not Sure About This Couple
Saw this girl about 6 mos. Ago, car head. Girl has a poor attitude, she's big. Could not wait to get away. Her gf driver was high and crazy. I'd pass here. Did not let me finger her while she blew me either.
Originally Posted by Stegman
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 12:22 #4791Senior Member

Posts: 207K
I haven't seen her her in a while since Corvid but love filing that hairy hole.
Originally Posted by ClitfLicker
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 12:08 #4790Senior Member

Posts: 95Not sure about the couple
I think she's had negative reviews. But she's real.
Originally Posted by Homer1123
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 11:50 #4789Senior Member

Posts: 386Kitty
I have been "friend" with her for a while (Oct. 2020) never pulled the trigger but recently met her. She's nice and deliver but I wanted to meet again but our schedule never seem to work well. I meet her on SA and I am putting the link here. I did not even know she posted on craigslist until I saw it here. If you have an SA account go for it. She just posted new pictures. Note some of the pictures are filtered but that's her.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/9a126...7-735d7bf74fd7










Reply With Quote





