Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 342 of 662 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 392 442 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4803

    Anyone got advice?

    Was looking to setup some time with this one. Is it worth the trouble?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/780469849445

    Clit.

  2. #4802

    Getting her number

    Quote Originally Posted by KrazKid  [View Original Post]
    I don't have an account, but created a fake profile. Not going to pay for extra services on the site, but any chance why'all have a number for her? She looks like a fun ride.
    Here's a tip for KrazKid. The best and easiest way to get her number is to get a paid account, communicate with her, get her to give you her number and then get her permission to share it. I would like her number also. Let us know how it goes!

    ARG.

  3. #4801
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    Style, just for the simple reason that your a complainer, I'll never share anything with you.
    Don't worry. I know your screenname so I don't ever intend on asking you for any girls.

  4. #4800

    Number?

    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    The link worked for me and I was able to view her profile and pics. She is listed as Kacey, not Kitty.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9a126...7-735d7bf74fd7
    I don't have an account, but created a fake profile. Not going to pay for extra services on the site, but any chance why'all have a number for her? She looks like a fun ride.

  5. #4799
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarify94  [View Original Post]
    She moved out of state. She has a Chaturbate account. Anyone subscribe to her?
    Any chance you have a link?

  6. #4798

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickWilly007  [View Original Post]
    Told me she's got a real deal BF now. So we have to wait until he goes to jail before she starts tricking again.

    I miss that sweet weirdo too.
    She moved out of state. She has a Chaturbate account. Anyone subscribe to her?

  7. #4797

    Your banned for life

    Style, just for the simple reason that your a complainer, I'll never share anything with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Exactly my point. The other dude acting like finding someone on Craigslist is really a UTR. It just a matter of time before she post on STG since he won't share any info with us.

  8. #4796

    Kitty / Kacey

    The link worked for me and I was able to view her profile and pics. She is listed as Kacey, not Kitty.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9a126...7-735d7bf74fd7

    Quote Originally Posted by Chazlamb  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or is the link saying her profile is removed?

  9. #4795

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeParkers  [View Original Post]
    I have been "friend" with her for a while (Oct. 2020) never pulled the trigger but recently met her. She's nice and deliver but I wanted to meet again but our schedule never seem to work well. I meet her on SA and I am putting the link here. I did not even know she posted on craigslist until I saw it here. If you have an SA account go for it. She just posted new pictures. Note some of the pictures are filtered but that's her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9a126...7-735d7bf74fd7
    Is it me or is the link saying her profile is removed?

  10. #4794
    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    Hmm. Well where on CL do you look since they got rid of dating on there.
    Activities.

  11. #4793
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeParkers  [View Original Post]
    I have been "friend" with her for a while (Oct. 2020) never pulled the trigger but recently met her. She's nice and deliver but I wanted to meet again but our schedule never seem to work well. I meet her on SA and I am putting the link here. I did not even know she posted on craigslist until I saw it here. If you have an SA account go for it. She just posted new pictures. Note some of the pictures are filtered but that's her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9a126...7-735d7bf74fd7
    Exactly my point. The other dude acting like finding someone on Craigslist is really a UTR. It just a matter of time before she post on STG since he won't share any info with us.

  12. #4792

    Not Sure About This Couple

    Quote Originally Posted by Stegman  [View Original Post]
    I think she's had negative reviews. But she's real.
    Saw this girl about 6 mos. Ago, car head. Girl has a poor attitude, she's big. Could not wait to get away. Her gf driver was high and crazy. I'd pass here. Did not let me finger her while she blew me either.

  13. #4791

    K

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitfLicker  [View Original Post]
    Here you go. Guess who?
    I haven't seen her her in a while since Corvid but love filing that hairy hole.

  14. #4790

    Not sure about the couple

    Quote Originally Posted by Homer1123  [View Original Post]
    I was going to try to see wthis one today.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/023609325470

    And I actually stumbled across this other ad.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/p...o/484423650714

    Has anyone see this one before and know if its a safe setup for an appointment for the girl?
    I think she's had negative reviews. But she's real.

  15. #4789

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion the thing to do would be to ask the girl what she would want. Maybe she needs more business and would love to have guys contacting her. If that was the case she would probably be grateful for him helping her out. If she did not want that, saying she does not want her contact info given would be a valid reason to not share anything. But then that begs the question of why even bother posting about her in that case.
    I have been "friend" with her for a while (Oct. 2020) never pulled the trigger but recently met her. She's nice and deliver but I wanted to meet again but our schedule never seem to work well. I meet her on SA and I am putting the link here. I did not even know she posted on craigslist until I saw it here. If you have an SA account go for it. She just posted new pictures. Note some of the pictures are filtered but that's her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9a126...7-735d7bf74fd7
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kitty.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape