Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 343 of 662 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 393 443 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4791

    K

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitfLicker  [View Original Post]
    Here you go. Guess who?
    I haven't seen her her in a while since Corvid but love filing that hairy hole.

  2. #4790

    Not sure about the couple

    Quote Originally Posted by Homer1123  [View Original Post]
    I was going to try to see wthis one today.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/023609325470

    And I actually stumbled across this other ad.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/p...o/484423650714

    Has anyone see this one before and know if its a safe setup for an appointment for the girl?
    I think she's had negative reviews. But she's real.

  3. #4789

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion the thing to do would be to ask the girl what she would want. Maybe she needs more business and would love to have guys contacting her. If that was the case she would probably be grateful for him helping her out. If she did not want that, saying she does not want her contact info given would be a valid reason to not share anything. But then that begs the question of why even bother posting about her in that case.
    I have been "friend" with her for a while (Oct. 2020) never pulled the trigger but recently met her. She's nice and deliver but I wanted to meet again but our schedule never seem to work well. I meet her on SA and I am putting the link here. I did not even know she posted on craigslist until I saw it here. If you have an SA account go for it. She just posted new pictures. Note some of the pictures are filtered but that's her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9a126...7-735d7bf74fd7
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kitty.jpg‎  

  4. #4788

    Provider couple

    I was going to try to see this one today.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/023609325470

    And I actually stumbled across this other ad.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/p...o/484423650714

    Has anyone see this one before and know if its a safe setup for an appointment for the girl?

  5. #4787

    Anyone

    Any one had any experience with this one? Her ad seems to follow another format of a local provider, but haven't seen either of them myself.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/023869921330

  6. #4786

    Reina

    Its been a while and still no good info on Reina. Her prices are high and her ad makes no apologies about that. Has any one splurged?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...0/151947620069

  7. #4785

    Blue eyed brunette

    I think I've only seen one review on the skinny brunette with the tattoo on her front side. Can anyone give me any more https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/389385714991.

  8. #4784

    Easy guess

    Quote Originally Posted by Clarify94  [View Original Post]
    Kathy. Aka cat lady. Aka likes gifts. And not gifts from Amazon.
    For those of Us who have sinned, the hairy brown-eye was a dead giveaway!

  9. #4783
    Quote Originally Posted by WantCash  [View Original Post]
    What happens if your neighbor is on STG. Is that a good thing or bad?
    I mean, depends on the neighbor. If it's the drunk pain in the ass downstairs from me. No way. If it's the hot little Asian girl across the street. Oh God I'd go broke.

  10. #4782
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Self Centered and selfish

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyDingdong  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like he just wanted to blow smoke up people's tail pipes. He's full of horse manure. He never had any intentions of sharing. I would sincerely doubt him being legitimate. On stuff he says. Sounds like he just wanted attention. You should just be upfront from the beginning dude. And say that if you see her, your not willing to share. Rather than leading people on, on your posts.
    In my opinion the thing to do would be to ask the girl what she would want. Maybe she needs more business and would love to have guys contacting her. If that was the case she would probably be grateful for him helping her out. If she did not want that, saying she does not want her contact info given would be a valid reason to not share anything. But then that begs the question of why even bother posting about her in that case.

  11. #4781
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitfLicker  [View Original Post]
    Here you go. Guess who?
    Kathy. Aka cat lady. Aka likes gifts. And not gifts from Amazon.

  12. #4780
    Yes. Nice girl, bad teeth. Lives in a boarding house in a tiny room w a mattress. Don't plan to visit again.

  13. #4779
    Looks kind of like butterfly, but the pics would be a few years old at this point.

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomFragment  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Feel like I recognize the pictures but didn't have any luck searching.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/886187263366

  14. #4778
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    I don't have 1 message from you in my inbox. I think you have the wrong guy here. Also, I no longer share unless traded with, sorry. Go on CL personals, answer ads, and post your own. It takes time but that's where you meet utr's and more normal types who aren't getting their sole drug money from a STG escort lifestyle. What can I say, I've been so horny in the past I'm relentless with my answering ads and posting new ads immediately after being flagged. I have made too many fake emails to count in order to post on CL without it immediately being flagged because my email address is marked as "do not let post".

    All that work and I'm just going to hand over the number? Now does that make sense to you? Every other asset in this world is fought over yet there's some "bro code" on this forum that girls should be freely shared and trades shouldn't be mandated. Well F that! We are at a meat market and I have some prime cut meat I hunted down for weeks. Months.
    Hmm. Well where on CL do you look since they got rid of dating on there.

  15. #4777

    In Webster?

    Has anyone seen her? Feel like I recognize the pictures but didn't have any luck searching.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/886187263366
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pic1.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape