Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 343 of 662 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 393 443 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4788

    Provider couple

    I was going to try to see this one today.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/023609325470

    And I actually stumbled across this other ad.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/p...o/484423650714

    Has anyone see this one before and know if its a safe setup for an appointment for the girl?

  2. #4787

    Anyone

    Any one had any experience with this one? Her ad seems to follow another format of a local provider, but haven't seen either of them myself.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/023869921330

  3. #4786

    Reina

    Its been a while and still no good info on Reina. Her prices are high and her ad makes no apologies about that. Has any one splurged?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...0/151947620069

  4. #4785

    Blue eyed brunette

    I think I've only seen one review on the skinny brunette with the tattoo on her front side. Can anyone give me any more https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/389385714991.

  5. #4784

    Easy guess

    Quote Originally Posted by Clarify94  [View Original Post]
    Kathy. Aka cat lady. Aka likes gifts. And not gifts from Amazon.
    For those of Us who have sinned, the hairy brown-eye was a dead giveaway!

  6. #4783
    Quote Originally Posted by WantCash  [View Original Post]
    What happens if your neighbor is on STG. Is that a good thing or bad?
    I mean, depends on the neighbor. If it's the drunk pain in the ass downstairs from me. No way. If it's the hot little Asian girl across the street. Oh God I'd go broke.

  7. #4782
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Self Centered and selfish

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyDingdong  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like he just wanted to blow smoke up people's tail pipes. He's full of horse manure. He never had any intentions of sharing. I would sincerely doubt him being legitimate. On stuff he says. Sounds like he just wanted attention. You should just be upfront from the beginning dude. And say that if you see her, your not willing to share. Rather than leading people on, on your posts.
    In my opinion the thing to do would be to ask the girl what she would want. Maybe she needs more business and would love to have guys contacting her. If that was the case she would probably be grateful for him helping her out. If she did not want that, saying she does not want her contact info given would be a valid reason to not share anything. But then that begs the question of why even bother posting about her in that case.

  8. #4781
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitfLicker  [View Original Post]
    Here you go. Guess who?
    Kathy. Aka cat lady. Aka likes gifts. And not gifts from Amazon.

  9. #4780
    Yes. Nice girl, bad teeth. Lives in a boarding house in a tiny room w a mattress. Don't plan to visit again.

  10. #4779
    Looks kind of like butterfly, but the pics would be a few years old at this point.

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomFragment  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Feel like I recognize the pictures but didn't have any luck searching.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/886187263366

  11. #4778
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    I don't have 1 message from you in my inbox. I think you have the wrong guy here. Also, I no longer share unless traded with, sorry. Go on CL personals, answer ads, and post your own. It takes time but that's where you meet utr's and more normal types who aren't getting their sole drug money from a STG escort lifestyle. What can I say, I've been so horny in the past I'm relentless with my answering ads and posting new ads immediately after being flagged. I have made too many fake emails to count in order to post on CL without it immediately being flagged because my email address is marked as "do not let post".

    All that work and I'm just going to hand over the number? Now does that make sense to you? Every other asset in this world is fought over yet there's some "bro code" on this forum that girls should be freely shared and trades shouldn't be mandated. Well F that! We are at a meat market and I have some prime cut meat I hunted down for weeks. Months.
    Hmm. Well where on CL do you look since they got rid of dating on there.

  12. #4777

    In Webster?

    Has anyone seen her? Feel like I recognize the pictures but didn't have any luck searching.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/886187263366
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pic1.jpg‎  

  13. #4776
    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    If you enjoy someone who smells like an ashtray and will steal money from you, then this is your girl. Google her number and you will find complaints. Search for reviews here. Good luck.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/068666027673
    Thank you! You just saved me a trip and some $$. Looks like I may actually take the 90 min drive to see Lynn in IO.

  14. #4775

    Been a while since I contributed anything

    Here you go. Guess who?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20140216_115429_Moment.jpg‎  

  15. #4774
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape