Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 571 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 71 471 521 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 621 671 1071 1571 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,565 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16273

    Allison

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to see her but seems risky since she's not reviewed. She also wants a deposit or hotel booking which I'm not doing for someone not reviewed.
    She was on SA for quite a while. We texted off and on for months, but never met. I'm honestly a little surprised to see ber escorting now.

  2. #16272

    You and me both

    Quote Originally Posted by RedDog60  [View Original Post]
    Looking for info on this provider.

    I can't find any reviews. Please PM me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/allicakes
    I'd love to see her but seems risky since she's not reviewed. She also wants a deposit or hotel booking which I'm not doing for someone not reviewed.

  3. #16271

    411 Allison

    Looking for info on this provider.

    I can't find any reviews. Please PM me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/allicakes

  4. #16270
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    See my previous posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyChaser  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/687577179187

    I've been texting with her for a while. Very consistent and seems legit. When I search here I don't find anything.

    Hoping someone has a report they can share.

    KC.
    #16019, #16021.

  5. #16269
    Shill for some chick named Hanna


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    I would suggest taking this argumentative crap to the prickyard, that's what it's for.

    Honestly, we're not interested in providers coming on here to bash us for giving bad reviews of your bad performance.
    No he's just saying that this is a "hobby". If you've read all the replies, this guy has never saw Hannah.

  6. #16268

    Wet Wet

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyChaser  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/687577179187

    I've been texting with her for a while. Very consistent and seems legit. When I search here I don't find anything.

    Hoping someone has a report they can share.

    KC.
    I remember her being reviewed last month, and tracked it down #16019.

    According to report she was legit but more or less just laid there.

  7. #16267

    Anyone dream of "Wet Wet" ebony??

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/687577179187

    I've been texting with her for a while. Very consistent and seems legit. When I search here I don't find anything.

    Hoping someone has a report they can share.

    KC.

  8. #16266
    My experience was the same. She was polite and responsive initially. We agree on a time and she sent me the location. While I'm en route I get a text saying "you're canceled. " No response at all, no communication. Very strange.

    Quote Originally Posted by XxxMail77  [View Original Post]
    Same, Hannah or her booker got shitty with me as well, and cancelled for no reason then said I was "too much drama" LOL I still check her pics out, but then when I'm like maybe I open the text see the history and go. Yup not worth the headaches. Sucks because I'd like something to supplement DI and have some weekends, but alas have yet to find it.

  9. #16265
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyJ0222  [View Original Post]
    If you're issue was with her at the door why didn't you just leave? I'm sure if Hannah had an issue with you it's because you're a creepy guy. Which makes sense because you're calling reviewing escorts a "hobby".
    I would suggest taking this argumentative crap to the prickyard, that's what it's for.

    Honestly, we're not interested in providers coming on here to bash us for giving bad reviews of your bad performance.

  10. #16264
    Shill for some chick named Hanna


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    Well yeah when she has multiple videos sucking her pimp's I mean "boyfriend's" dick on her ad. Kinda obvious she isn't working on her own.

    I honestly didn't have an issue booking. Her shitty attitude started at the door. If your happy with what she provides more power to you. The whole point of this site is to give feedback, so that other mongers can make an informed dicision based on a variety of reports. More feedback the better good and bad.

    Most mongers with any experiences know you can't make a dicision off one review, that's why we all have histories we can look up to see what kind of reviews we've left in the past. And most people in this hobby know that YMMV is always a risk that is taken, when meeting a provider.
    I don't think her boyfriend is in her ads.

  11. #16263
    Shill for some chick named Hanna


    Posts: 11
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #16262
    Shill for some chick named Hanna


    Posts: 11
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #16261
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyJ0222  [View Original Post]
    You do realize most of the girls that are good don't make their own arrangements. Hannah couldn't be the only one making her arrangements. I see her on a regular. She texts back too quick to be doing this all on her own. Regardless Hannah in person is a sweetheart. Her smile is beautiful. And she has a heart of gold.
    Well yeah when she has multiple videos sucking her pimp's I mean "boyfriend's" dick on her ad. Kinda obvious she isn't working on her own.

    I honestly didn't have an issue booking. Her shitty attitude started at the door. If your happy with what she provides more power to you. The whole point of this site is to give feedback, so that other mongers can make an informed dicision based on a variety of reports. More feedback the better good and bad.

    Most mongers with any experiences know you can't make a dicision off one review, that's why we all have histories we can look up to see what kind of reviews we've left in the past. And most people in this hobby know that YMMV is always a risk that is taken, when meeting a provider.

  14. #16260
    Shill for some chick named Hanna


    Posts: 11
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #16259
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I was determined to see her after a few good reviews of her BBBJ. She's thicker than I like but I figure for a BBBJ it'd be worth it. However, thanks to the complaints about her attitude and teeth I've decided against the commute.

    And I'm definitely not going to take the word of a 1 post member.
    Same, Hannah or her booker got shitty with me as well, and cancelled for no reason then said I was "too much drama" LOL I still check her pics out, but then when I'm like maybe I open the text see the history and go. Yup not worth the headaches. Sucks because I'd like something to supplement DI and have some weekends, but alas have yet to find it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape