Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,566 to 8,580 of 24805
-
04-26-21 15:20 #16240Senior Member

Posts: 1095Agreed
I really enjoyed my time with her until the habit really started impacting her. It's been a few months but we had a lot of fun together. Her family seems to want to help; now it's on her to get the help.
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-21 09:30 #16239Senior Member

Posts: 601Catherine
That is sad to hear l. I have not seen Catherine in many years definitely before her more recent struggles. Darn shame because a little over a decade ago she was an extremely attractive lady. Good family and a solid stable life. She had some kids who now reside overseas with her ex and her struggles began and she then turned to this unforgiving hobby as way to feed her growing addiction.
Originally Posted by Strych9999
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-21 09:09 #16238Senior Member

Posts: 80Goodbye Sweet MMPEG
MMPEG has moved on to greener pastures. I talked to her a few weeks ago. She's a licensed counselor and has since moved to Nevada where she's open her own practice.
Originally Posted by Demoan1313
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-21 09:05 #16237Senior Member

Posts: 80Catherine the Teacher
If any of you know Sam on the east side, she'll tell you Catherine has been in bed with her past demons for quite some time. Last time I saw Sam was about 3 months ago, and she said she often does doubles with Catherine. Sam is also pretty vocal about her occasional use of meth and told me Catherine still uses. However, I haven't seen Catherine in a year now, and the last time I saw her I saw no evidence of use so take Sam's comments with a grain of salt unless you've actually seen it.
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-21 21:59 #16236Regular Member

Posts: 1This is Kiki
Thanks guys for the good and bad comments. I appreciate all of you. I do love what I do and it makes me happy! BTW 317XXX6083. Tell your friends!
Originally Posted by ElJefe12
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-21 19:48 #16235Senior Member

Posts: 97Christ. I wouldn't fuck that fat hog for free, let alone pay her asking price. Is the current state of the hobby so dire in this city that dudes would actually consider hooking up with her?
Originally Posted by TheoGuderian
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-21 19:45 #16234Regular Member

Posts: 5Summer time!
Had another visit with summer last week. Sweet as can be and what a body. Always agreeable and eager to please. Will use again. Enjoy fellas.
-
04-25-21 16:37 #16233Senior Member

Posts: 1095This is why I love this forum
I was determined to see her after a few good reviews of her BBBJ. She's thicker than I like but I figure for a BBBJ it'd be worth it. However, thanks to the complaints about her attitude and teeth I've decided against the commute.
Originally Posted by JustMe2489
[View Original Post]
And I'm definitely not going to take the word of a 1 post member.
-
04-25-21 16:33 #16232Senior Member

Posts: 1095Reviews
I found nothing on the oThER site either. I wouldn't even waste a thought on her.
Originally Posted by TheoGuderian
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-21 12:12 #16231Senior Member

Posts: 296I'm not often speechless.
But when I am.
https://tryst.link/escort/aurora-travels
I'm also a firm believer that the value of an encounter is what you're willing to spend and what the lady is willing to accept.
But I'm fucked 8 ways from Sunday trying to figure this one out. If you end up seeing this one, please explain it too me because I don't see the value prop here outside of those to whom 3 K is the equivalent of a FrappaFuckingChino to me.
Otherwise I'm just. Speechless.
-
04-25-21 11:52 #16230Senior Member

Posts: 153Everyone has issues but.
That was my experience. She got shitty really quick trying to make arrangements. I don't care what it tastes like or if it really is made of gold, I won't try to make arrangements again!
Originally Posted by Garmila
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-21 02:52 #16229Senior Member

Posts: 509Great Start!
I guess we're not here to make friends, but I had an issue with her regarding arrangements. She doesn't have a problem with getting shitty if things don't go to suit her. Did it for me, I have no interest in seeing her. Be safe, g.
Originally Posted by DaddyJ0222
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-21 20:10 #16228Senior Member

Posts: 350Yeah I had a similar experience with Hannah.
Originally Posted by Assmanoh
[View Original Post]
She has a bad case of GPS. Met her a few months back when her QV was it a reasonable rate (I always test new providers out with a QV to make sure the HR is well spent). She works out of an apartment in Noblesville seemed run down the time I was there. Her location would have made her a regular in my rotation, if services had been better.
Services was mechanical at best, and she just wanted to get the job done and collect the donation. BBBJ was good for me (no teeth). Her attitude is really what turned me off. She is bigger than her pics indicate, which isn't a problem for me some of the best providers I've been with have been thick, with plenty of places to hang on to. I Still like my spinners, and athletic builds too. Variety is the spice of life, and my main reason for being in the hobby.
She did a half ass cowgirl, and kept pushing for doggy my least favorite position you know the customer. Just bad customer service all around.
So over all her negative attitude, mechanical services, and her lack of interest in the service turned me off to her. I've seen positive reviews and as always YMMV.
-
04-24-21 14:48 #16227Shill for some chick named Hanna

Posts: 11I see Hannah several times a month. I've never had an issue with her and teeth. Her apartment was a mess when I first started seeing her but it's been clean recently. She's a sweetheart. If you think there's other issues then maybe you should look at yourself. She's clean. Pussy always taste excellent. Never drink or on drugs.
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-21 13:57 #16226Senior Member

Posts: 727Took her 2 days to respond so haven't got to try it yet.
Originally Posted by SexCreation110
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





