Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 572 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 622 672 1072 1572 ... LastLast
Results 8,566 to 8,580 of 24806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16241
    Shill for some chick named Hanna


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I was determined to see her after a few good reviews of her BBBJ. She's thicker than I like but I figure for a BBBJ it'd be worth it. However, thanks to the complaints about her attitude and teeth I've decided against the commute.

    And I'm definitely not going to take the word of a 1 post member.
    Have you saw the reviews on LS for Hannah? Not just the public ones but the ones you have to login to see. All the reviews I've ever saw say she's a sweetheart. Like I said, I see her on a regular. She's one of the nicest escorts I've ever saw. She had towels for her clients, that's the only escort I've ever saw do that. She's in a nice, safe location.

  2. #16240

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    That is sad to hear l. I have not seen Catherine in many years definitely before her more recent struggles. Darn shame because a little over a decade ago she was an extremely attractive lady. Good family and a solid stable life. She had some kids who now reside overseas with her ex and her struggles began and she then turned to this unforgiving hobby as way to feed her growing addiction.
    I really enjoyed my time with her until the habit really started impacting her. It's been a few months but we had a lot of fun together. Her family seems to want to help; now it's on her to get the help.

  3. #16239

    Catherine

    Quote Originally Posted by Strych9999  [View Original Post]
    If any of you know Sam on the east side, she'll tell you Catherine has been in bed with her past demons for quite some time. Last time I saw Sam was about 3 months ago, and she said she often does doubles with Catherine. Sam is also pretty vocal about her occasional use of meth and told me Catherine still uses. However, I haven't seen Catherine in a year now, and the last time I saw her I saw no evidence of use so take Sam's comments with a grain of salt unless you've actually seen it.
    That is sad to hear l. I have not seen Catherine in many years definitely before her more recent struggles. Darn shame because a little over a decade ago she was an extremely attractive lady. Good family and a solid stable life. She had some kids who now reside overseas with her ex and her struggles began and she then turned to this unforgiving hobby as way to feed her growing addiction.

  4. #16238

    Goodbye Sweet MMPEG

    Quote Originally Posted by Demoan1313  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen MMGEG around or posting for a while. Does anyone know if she is still available?
    MMPEG has moved on to greener pastures. I talked to her a few weeks ago. She's a licensed counselor and has since moved to Nevada where she's open her own practice.

  5. #16237

    Catherine the Teacher

    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    Can vouch that the deposit is legit. Also the whole goth look tempted me and finally took the leap- YMMV. Reviews on here are positive. For me just ok.

    CTT. Yeah I think she's going down with her chemical habit. Lovely lady but can't break that chemical dependency.
    If any of you know Sam on the east side, she'll tell you Catherine has been in bed with her past demons for quite some time. Last time I saw Sam was about 3 months ago, and she said she often does doubles with Catherine. Sam is also pretty vocal about her occasional use of meth and told me Catherine still uses. However, I haven't seen Catherine in a year now, and the last time I saw her I saw no evidence of use so take Sam's comments with a grain of salt unless you've actually seen it.

  6. #16236

    This is Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe12  [View Original Post]
    I actually ran into this girl in the speedway area. She was walking along and so I took a chance and boy was I the winner of the day LOL. She's a very cool girl easy to talk to. I was able to take her back to my place and we had our fun. Started with her riding me for a bit and switched to doggy. She loves what she does and she can get on off quicker than you will. I had lost my regular and found her so be good to her boys she's a very good provider. $1. Was the damage and I can't wait to see her and those jugs again soon. Stay safe boys.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/kiki-dangerous/494484008335
    Thanks guys for the good and bad comments. I appreciate all of you. I do love what I do and it makes me happy! BTW 317XXX6083. Tell your friends!

  7. #16235
    Quote Originally Posted by TheoGuderian  [View Original Post]
    But when I am.

    https://tryst.link/escort/aurora-travels

    I'm also a firm believer that the value of an encounter is what you're willing to spend and what the lady is willing to accept.

    But I'm fucked 8 ways from Sunday trying to figure this one out. If you end up seeing this one, please explain it too me because I don't see the value prop here outside of those to whom 3 K is the equivalent of a FrappaFuckingChino to me.

    Otherwise I'm just. Speechless.
    Christ. I wouldn't fuck that fat hog for free, let alone pay her asking price. Is the current state of the hobby so dire in this city that dudes would actually consider hooking up with her?

  8. #16234

    Summer time!

    Had another visit with summer last week. Sweet as can be and what a body. Always agreeable and eager to please. Will use again. Enjoy fellas.

  9. #16233

    This is why I love this forum

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe2489  [View Original Post]
    That was my experience. She got shitty really quick trying to make arrangements. I don't care what it tastes like or if it really is made of gold, I won't try to make arrangements again!
    I was determined to see her after a few good reviews of her BBBJ. She's thicker than I like but I figure for a BBBJ it'd be worth it. However, thanks to the complaints about her attitude and teeth I've decided against the commute.

    And I'm definitely not going to take the word of a 1 post member.

  10. #16232

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by TheoGuderian  [View Original Post]
    But when I am.

    https://tryst.link/escort/aurora-travels

    I'm also a firm believer that the value of an encounter is what you're willing to spend and what the lady is willing to accept.

    But I'm fucked 8 ways from Sunday trying to figure this one out. If you end up seeing this one, please explain it too me because I don't see the value prop here outside of those to whom 3 K is the equivalent of a FrappaFuckingChino to me.

    Otherwise I'm just. Speechless.
    I found nothing on the oThER site either. I wouldn't even waste a thought on her.

  11. #16231

    I'm not often speechless.

    But when I am.

    https://tryst.link/escort/aurora-travels

    I'm also a firm believer that the value of an encounter is what you're willing to spend and what the lady is willing to accept.

    But I'm fucked 8 ways from Sunday trying to figure this one out. If you end up seeing this one, please explain it too me because I don't see the value prop here outside of those to whom 3 K is the equivalent of a FrappaFuckingChino to me.

    Otherwise I'm just. Speechless.

  12. #16230

    Everyone has issues but.

    That was my experience. She got shitty really quick trying to make arrangements. I don't care what it tastes like or if it really is made of gold, I won't try to make arrangements again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    I guess we're not here to make friends, but I had an issue with her regarding arrangements. She doesn't have a problem with getting shitty if things don't go to suit her. Did it for me, I have no interest in seeing her. Be safe, g.

  13. #16229

    Great Start!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyJ0222  [View Original Post]
    I see Hannah several times a month. I've never had an issue with her and teeth. Her apartment was a mess when I first started seeing her but it's been clean recently. She's a sweetheart. If you think there's other issues then maybe you should look at yourself. She's clean. Pussy always taste excellent. Never drink or on drugs.
    I guess we're not here to make friends, but I had an issue with her regarding arrangements. She doesn't have a problem with getting shitty if things don't go to suit her. Did it for me, I have no interest in seeing her. Be safe, g.

  14. #16228
    Quote Originally Posted by Assmanoh  [View Original Post]
    Visited Hanna in Noblesville (Has ad on EB and Tryst). She's know for her BBBJ based on the reviews.

    I wouldn't repeat for a couple of reasons. Very business like, seemed rushed to get started and finished. BBBJ was very toothy which broke the skin. I keep hand sanitizer in my car and use after a visit and WOW did it sting. I expected much better given all the high praises.
    Yeah I had a similar experience with Hannah.

    She has a bad case of GPS. Met her a few months back when her QV was it a reasonable rate (I always test new providers out with a QV to make sure the HR is well spent). She works out of an apartment in Noblesville seemed run down the time I was there. Her location would have made her a regular in my rotation, if services had been better.

    Services was mechanical at best, and she just wanted to get the job done and collect the donation. BBBJ was good for me (no teeth). Her attitude is really what turned me off. She is bigger than her pics indicate, which isn't a problem for me some of the best providers I've been with have been thick, with plenty of places to hang on to. I Still like my spinners, and athletic builds too. Variety is the spice of life, and my main reason for being in the hobby.

    She did a half ass cowgirl, and kept pushing for doggy my least favorite position you know the customer. Just bad customer service all around.

    So over all her negative attitude, mechanical services, and her lack of interest in the service turned me off to her. I've seen positive reviews and as always YMMV.

  15. #16227
    Shill for some chick named Hanna


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    I also think there may be some other issues with her. Don't want to judge but just my take.
    I see Hannah several times a month. I've never had an issue with her and teeth. Her apartment was a mess when I first started seeing her but it's been clean recently. She's a sweetheart. If you think there's other issues then maybe you should look at yourself. She's clean. Pussy always taste excellent. Never drink or on drugs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape