Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 575 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 75 475 525 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 625 675 1075 1575 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,625 of 24806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16196

    Mistress Sterling


  2. #16195

    Has anyone experienced mistress

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....olis/60523988/

    Has anyone legit checked this? She asks for deposit before app. But I'm not to trustful on sending before meeting up.

  3. #16194

    Di

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFreak  [View Original Post]
    Not from the area, can you PM contact info? Any help greatly appreciated! MF

    .
    Search Discreetinfo.

  4. #16193

    Anyone here meet Lacy Lovelle

    Hello everyone,

    I'm interested in meeting Lacy Lovelle, but I don't know if she is legit or not. Has anyone seen her?

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7387134.htm?cat=1

  5. #16192

    Contact info?

    Not from the area, can you PM contact info? Any help greatly appreciated! MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Redmann6999  [View Original Post]
    I would say do not waste your time trying to find anyone from Stg or any other site. Spend the little bit extra and get you a lady from DI. You will not be disappointed and no worries of being ghosted.
    .

  6. #16191

    Di

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFreak  [View Original Post]
    I will be in town a little north east of indy Wednesday evening and would love to partake in a local gal. Would love a fabulous body rub. Prefer petite spinner, but a nasty freak would be good as well. Any help from a fellow senior would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all and be safe! MF.
    I would say do not waste your time trying to find anyone from Stg or any other site. Spend the little bit extra and get you a lady from DI. You will not be disappointed and no worries of being ghosted.

  7. #16190

    Lots of info

    There have been reviews. IIRC most reviews wouldn't repeat.

  8. #16189

    Any of you guys meet Lacy Lovelle?

    Have any of you had the opportunity to meet Lacy Lovelle?

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7387134.htm?cat=1

    I'm interested in meeting her, but I'm a little sketched out.

  9. #16188

  10. #16187

    Very Nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/61073563/

    Saw her for a qv. Pics are her, but don't really do her justice. Would repeat.
    Her ad doesn't list rates. Do you mind sharing the rate / service for the QV? Thank-you.

  11. #16186

    In town Wednesday evening

    I will be in town a little north east of indy Wednesday evening and would love to partake in a local gal. Would love a fabulous body rub. Prefer petite spinner, but a nasty freak would be good as well. Any help from a fellow senior would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all and be safe! MF.

  12. #16185

    Kitty Zara

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamSeeker1  [View Original Post]
    Few reports from the last several weeks. Had been working out of the country and then had to quarantine once back in.

    Tabby. As others have reported, wonderful as advertised. First time with her, and could not have been better. I saw a recent report saying she may be retiring, so I had to check her out. And glad I did. That is one sensual woman. Easy to talk to, inviting, and really makes you feel at ease. Pics are pretty spot on. Little mid section, but not distracting in the least. She is full of energy, and really acts interested in seeing you. Which is huge for me.

    Kitty Zara -- okay, the goth look keeps tempting me to ignore my big head (wants a deposit). Tried all of my bargaining skills to have her waive the requirement, but alas, she wouldn't. I stood my ground this time. Might have to gamble in the future. Goth look vs deposit, goth look vs deposit. It's a battle. For now, I guess the deposit horror stories I've heard win out.

    Catherine -- "the teacher". Since Kitty didn't pan out, I text Catherine since I had seen her several times in the past. She happened to be on my side of town, so we set something up. Texts went well and prompt, so I headed her direction. Got to the place. Ghost. Was texting and waiting for about 30 minutes. Nothing. First time she has done that to me, but I knew from recent reports it was a possibility. Hope her demons havn't gotten the best of her. Glad I didn't have to drive far.

    Stay safe.
    Can vouch that the deposit is legit. Also the whole goth look tempted me and finally took the leap- YMMV. Reviews on here are positive. For me just ok.

    CTT. Yeah I think she's going down with her chemical habit. Lovely lady but can't break that chemical dependency.

  13. #16184

    Blonde Bombshell

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110;5311723[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/61073563/[/URL]

    Saw her for a qv. Pics are her, but don't really do her justice. Would repeat.
    What were her rates? How was location?

  14. #16183

    Blonde bombshell

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/61073563/

    Saw her for a qv. Pics are her, but don't really do her justice. Would repeat.

  15. #16182
    Quote Originally Posted by JGPilot  [View Original Post]
    Guys all I can find is hefty girls and fake girls.

    Struggling in your city. I'm west side near airport if anyone has any suggestions I'd be happy to return the favor for Memphis.
    Go to P411. That's going to be your best bet in this city. There are many that like Discreet Info as well. I was just in Memphis a few weeks ago. May be back in that neck of the woods later this week. I couldn't find anything on short notice, so just went on down to Tunica and threw some money away there instead.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape