Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,581 to 8,595 of 24823
-
04-25-21 16:33 #16243Senior Member

Posts: 1095Reviews
I found nothing on the oThER site either. I wouldn't even waste a thought on her.
Originally Posted by TheoGuderian
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-21 12:12 #16242Senior Member

Posts: 296I'm not often speechless.
But when I am.
https://tryst.link/escort/aurora-travels
I'm also a firm believer that the value of an encounter is what you're willing to spend and what the lady is willing to accept.
But I'm fucked 8 ways from Sunday trying to figure this one out. If you end up seeing this one, please explain it too me because I don't see the value prop here outside of those to whom 3 K is the equivalent of a FrappaFuckingChino to me.
Otherwise I'm just. Speechless.
-
04-25-21 11:52 #16241Senior Member

Posts: 153Everyone has issues but.
That was my experience. She got shitty really quick trying to make arrangements. I don't care what it tastes like or if it really is made of gold, I won't try to make arrangements again!
Originally Posted by Garmila
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-21 02:52 #16240Senior Member

Posts: 509Great Start!
I guess we're not here to make friends, but I had an issue with her regarding arrangements. She doesn't have a problem with getting shitty if things don't go to suit her. Did it for me, I have no interest in seeing her. Be safe, g.
Originally Posted by DaddyJ0222
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-21 20:10 #16239Senior Member

Posts: 350Yeah I had a similar experience with Hannah.
Originally Posted by Assmanoh
[View Original Post]
She has a bad case of GPS. Met her a few months back when her QV was it a reasonable rate (I always test new providers out with a QV to make sure the HR is well spent). She works out of an apartment in Noblesville seemed run down the time I was there. Her location would have made her a regular in my rotation, if services had been better.
Services was mechanical at best, and she just wanted to get the job done and collect the donation. BBBJ was good for me (no teeth). Her attitude is really what turned me off. She is bigger than her pics indicate, which isn't a problem for me some of the best providers I've been with have been thick, with plenty of places to hang on to. I Still like my spinners, and athletic builds too. Variety is the spice of life, and my main reason for being in the hobby.
She did a half ass cowgirl, and kept pushing for doggy my least favorite position you know the customer. Just bad customer service all around.
So over all her negative attitude, mechanical services, and her lack of interest in the service turned me off to her. I've seen positive reviews and as always YMMV.
-
04-24-21 14:48 #16238Shill for some chick named Hanna

Posts: 11I see Hannah several times a month. I've never had an issue with her and teeth. Her apartment was a mess when I first started seeing her but it's been clean recently. She's a sweetheart. If you think there's other issues then maybe you should look at yourself. She's clean. Pussy always taste excellent. Never drink or on drugs.
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-21 13:57 #16237Senior Member

Posts: 727Took her 2 days to respond so haven't got to try it yet.
Originally Posted by SexCreation110
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-21 10:30 #16236Senior Member

Posts: 63Dummy
Lina/Lena has posted for a while and something kept keeping me from responding, but I finally did this morning. I should've listened to that voice. The initial text exchange was pleasant enough and then I asked her if she was GFE. She said no. I told her thank you. She then replied "are you coming or not!. I responded thank you but I'm really looking for a GFE experience. Her response was "well then you should've said that from the beginning and not wasted my time". I replied likewise if your post would've indicated such, that also would've saved us both time. She then replied "I'm not the one looking for services dummy". LOL. I then replied that I wouldn't put myself at the level of name calling, but that I would leave an honest review of our exchange. Her response was "I wouldn't do anything stupid like that if I were you". Not sure whether to take that as some kind of threat or what! Isn't it always nice when things actually work out in your favor. I would say I dodged a bullet on that one based on her attitude and hopefully this saves some of you from doing the same.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/India...apolis/linag78
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/61383664/
-
04-24-21 00:05 #16235Senior Member

Posts: 278Saw her too
She's a little lumpy, but she's cool. Was very responsive by phone. Didn't have the typical dumb delays. Would recommend.
Originally Posted by ElJefe12
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-21 14:54 #16234Senior Member

Posts: 36https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/61332451/
Originally Posted by IndyGuye1
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-21 13:41 #16233Senior Member

Posts: 65Carolina DI
Yes I saw her Monday. Speaks no English but she is a great time! Everything covered. Bolt ons too I'll repeat.
Originally Posted by PencilAndPaper
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-21 12:20 #16232Regular Member

Posts: 13Yup
Yea their legit. It was OK. I've the blonder girl a while ago.
Originally Posted by MassageFreak
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-21 09:59 #16231Senior Member

Posts: 352Don't waste your time or money
Unpleasant experience. Upsell, complaining, rushing and unattractive.
Originally Posted by BagoHammer1
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 17:07 #16230Senior Member

Posts: 40Mmgeg
She's still in Vegas.
Originally Posted by EasyGoing9922
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 13:52 #16229Senior Member

Posts: 56Kiki
I actually ran into this girl in the speedway area. She was walking along and so I took a chance and boy was I the winner of the day LOL. She's a very cool girl easy to talk to. I was able to take her back to my place and we had our fun. Started with her riding me for a bit and switched to doggy. She loves what she does and she can get on off quicker than you will. I had lost my regular and found her so be good to her boys she's a very good provider. $1. Was the damage and I can't wait to see her and those jugs again soon. Stay safe boys.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/kiki-dangerous/494484008335










Reply With Quote






