Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 24820
-
04-15-21 13:02 #16150Senior Member

Posts: 727Donna
Don't waste your time. No interest at all, I went for a Qv so really wanted just head. She started sucking just a little bit and was disappointed I wasn't hard enough to fuck her she said she isn't a head giver since I am taking so much time I should jack myself hard, I said I come for a QV it is for head.
-
04-15-21 12:53 #16149Senior Member

Posts: 138Any intel on Lizzy?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/60895913/
Anyone have any intel on this one? I feel like over seen reviews but can't seem to locate any when I search the boards.
-
04-15-21 12:52 #16148Senior Member

Posts: 138Any recommendations?
It's like a dessert put here on my end. Can't seem to find unreliable provider. Any suggestions? Looking a for nice PSE level BBBJCIM and FS.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-21 12:39 #16147Senior Member

Posts: 601One and done for me. Got in, got off and left. Nothing memorable at all and certainly would not consider a follow up. She was pleasant, thin body, and provided BBBJ and CFS for your 30 minutes. I was back in my car at the 20 minute mark. Not because I am normally a quick shooter but I just wanted to.
Originally Posted by Aj333
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-21 12:13 #16146Senior Member

Posts: 51Nancy
Does anyone still have contact with Nancy? 30's something from Terre Haute area, used to stay on Northside.
-
04-15-21 10:10 #16145Senior Member

Posts: 350Saw her a while ago. Positives she is real, and her prices and restrictions are nagotiable.
Originally Posted by Aj333
[View Original Post]
Negatives definite pharma issues, she is a clock watcher, and a very machanical performance. She can take a while to get a response from also.
I was / am in the market for a new spinner in my rotation, and took a chance on her. Not a terrible session, but there are better providers out there.
-
04-15-21 09:32 #16144Senior Member

Posts: 51Last one
Last one has had reports of robbing guy. She has advertised for years.
-
04-14-21 23:21 #16143Regular Member

Posts: 24Down now
It appears to be down as of now. I was able to get on it as late as last week but tried yesterday and was unsuccessful. They used a secure browser called ArtisBrowser and it could only be downloaded from a Windows operating system. You couldn't access it with Apple or a cellphone. A few weeks ago I got an email saying they were getting ready to start back up again from the covid shut down. Must have had a glitch since their whole website is down now. It would be interesting to know if they're behind the girls that are using Eros now? I've been with them for around ten years now so I'd recognize about any of their models that are passing through and don't mind giving a thumbs up to the ones worth the rate they're asking. Not all were 5 star GFE but most were. I know the first three were all atf of many on the cg circuit. Stay safe, redwood.
Originally Posted by Apokalypto
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 20:58 #16142Regular Member

Posts: 11Kay?
I feel like someone reviewed her recently and said she previously went by a different name and is back now? But I can't find the review so maybe I am making that up in my mind. Anyone seen her?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...596/3174208486
-
04-14-21 17:44 #16141Senior Member

Posts: 617My kingdom for cartoonish fake tits and skinny meth legs. . . And then I'd do it again. . . And then I'd pillage someone else's kingdom and give that to her too. And I'm not alone. There's a reason that for the last 30 years or so, about 90 percent of the commercial porn industry has been built around this aesthetic.
-
04-14-21 09:29 #16140Senior Member

Posts: 144City girl website
What was the city girls website? Probably can find it in the archived websites.
Originally Posted by RedWoodIndy
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 09:15 #16139Senior Member

Posts: 350First girl has been around for a while. She used to do mainly car dates at bargain prices. She has always had consistently good reviews (mainly because she has no rules) I haven't met with her personally, but reviews I have seen have been positive.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
Second girl is barely one step up from a street walker. Definite pharmacy issues. I met her once, and didn't stick around skinny with a lot of sores.
-
04-14-21 00:32 #16138Regular Member

Posts: 11I'm sure I am still green enough in this world that I am trying to not only figure out what I like but what the value is that is. That's why this board is so important for people like myself.
Originally Posted by HoHunter2
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 23:29 #16137Regular Member

Posts: 11That's fair. Maybe I should make it more clear. I have to be selective about how I use my extra adventure funds. I have been following the board for 3-4 years and have seen 6-7 of the DI girls. Don't get me wrong they are fantastic and it is amazing that Indy has them. I usually have on 4-5 adventures a year. Recently I found a little extra adventure money and decided to try something different that caught my eye. I just figured it would be good to report on a good time.
Originally Posted by RedWoodIndy
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 23:05 #16136Senior Member

Posts: 193Foreign Bombshell
Second one had been here on and off mixed reviews.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






