Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 580 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 80 480 530 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 630 680 1080 1580 ... LastLast
Results 8,686 to 8,700 of 24829
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16144

    Last one

    Last one has had reports of robbing guy. She has advertised for years.

  2. #16143

    Down now

    Quote Originally Posted by Apokalypto  [View Original Post]
    What was the city girls website? Probably can find it in the archived websites.
    It appears to be down as of now. I was able to get on it as late as last week but tried yesterday and was unsuccessful. They used a secure browser called ArtisBrowser and it could only be downloaded from a Windows operating system. You couldn't access it with Apple or a cellphone. A few weeks ago I got an email saying they were getting ready to start back up again from the covid shut down. Must have had a glitch since their whole website is down now. It would be interesting to know if they're behind the girls that are using Eros now? I've been with them for around ten years now so I'd recognize about any of their models that are passing through and don't mind giving a thumbs up to the ones worth the rate they're asking. Not all were 5 star GFE but most were. I know the first three were all atf of many on the cg circuit. Stay safe, redwood.

  3. #16142
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Kay?

    I feel like someone reviewed her recently and said she previously went by a different name and is back now? But I can't find the review so maybe I am making that up in my mind. Anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...596/3174208486

  4. #16141
    My kingdom for cartoonish fake tits and skinny meth legs. . . And then I'd do it again. . . And then I'd pillage someone else's kingdom and give that to her too. And I'm not alone. There's a reason that for the last 30 years or so, about 90 percent of the commercial porn industry has been built around this aesthetic.

  5. #16140

    City girl website

    Quote Originally Posted by RedWoodIndy  [View Original Post]
    This is another City-Girl whose using Eros here the 13,14,and 15th. I'm not plugging City-Girls or anything but giving solid reviews of when one of their providers shows up and she is a 5 star. Elegant is best described with this young lady. Absolutely beautiful! GFE, BBBJCIM, daty, multiple positions and msog. And of course YMMV? I've been seeing her for probably 5 years or more and never a disappointment. Maybe the city-girl site is shut down and they are sending their girls around using Eros? Regardless they are top notch models and experiences, have fun, redwood.
    What was the city girls website? Probably can find it in the archived websites.

  6. #16139
    First girl has been around for a while. She used to do mainly car dates at bargain prices. She has always had consistently good reviews (mainly because she has no rules) I haven't met with her personally, but reviews I have seen have been positive.

    Second girl is barely one step up from a street walker. Definite pharmacy issues. I met her once, and didn't stick around skinny with a lot of sores.

  7. #16138
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking the same thing. I have had expensive pussy but agree with you, cartoonish fake tits and skinny meth legs doesn't do it for me. Buy hey every guy is different and like different things. One of the local ladies told me that a guy here likes to be penetrated will getting a BJ. Oh hell no.
    I'm sure I am still green enough in this world that I am trying to not only figure out what I like but what the value is that is. That's why this board is so important for people like myself.

  8. #16137
    Quote Originally Posted by RedWoodIndy  [View Original Post]
    For someone without a lot of extra adventure money you sure throw it around pretty loosely. I know we all have different income levels out here and the term extra could have many different levels but it sounds like you did 1500 on two visits. That could possibly be five or more DI visits and they are well reviewed but maybe you couldn't get approved with them is why you go the Eros route? We all have our own different reasons for different girls that's why there's so many to choose from. If you were happy that's all that matters. But neither of those gals strike me as the 500 hr type. The only ones I've ever went that steep with was some porn stars working out of Dallas a few years back, and that was more of a bucket list type of thing to do. As long as someone is willing to pay that there's always going to be someone charging it. Peace out, redwood.
    That's fair. Maybe I should make it more clear. I have to be selective about how I use my extra adventure funds. I have been following the board for 3-4 years and have seen 6-7 of the DI girls. Don't get me wrong they are fantastic and it is amazing that Indy has them. I usually have on 4-5 adventures a year. Recently I found a little extra adventure money and decided to try something different that caught my eye. I just figured it would be good to report on a good time.

  9. #16136

    Foreign Bombshell

    Second one had been here on and off mixed reviews.

  10. #16135
    Quote Originally Posted by RedWoodIndy  [View Original Post]
    For someone without a lot of extra adventure money you sure throw it around pretty loosely. I know we all have different income levels out here and the term extra could have many different levels but it sounds like you did 1500 on two visits. That could possibly be five or more DI visits and they are well reviewed but maybe you couldn't get approved with them is why you go the Eros route? We all have our own different reasons for different girls that's why there's so many to choose from. If you were happy that's all that matters. But neither of those gals strike me as the 500 hr type. The only ones I've ever went that steep with was some porn stars working out of Dallas a few years back, and that was more of a bucket list type of thing to do. As long as someone is willing to pay that there's always going to be someone charging it. Peace out, redwood.
    I was thinking the same thing. I have had expensive pussy but agree with you, cartoonish fake tits and skinny meth legs doesn't do it for me. Buy hey every guy is different and like different things. One of the local ladies told me that a guy here likes to be penetrated will getting a BJ. Oh hell no.

  11. #16134

    Jacky

    This is another City-Girl whose using Eros here the 13,14,and 15th. I'm not plugging City-Girls or anything but giving solid reviews of when one of their providers shows up and she is a 5 star. Elegant is best described with this young lady. Absolutely beautiful! GFE, BBBJCIM, daty, multiple positions and msog. And of course YMMV? I've been seeing her for probably 5 years or more and never a disappointment. Maybe the city-girl site is shut down and they are sending their girls around using Eros? Regardless they are top notch models and experiences, have fun, redwood.

  12. #16133
    Quote Originally Posted by Willis91  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7646359.htm?cat=1

    Long time lurker. Not a lot of extra income to fund adventures and mostly stick to well reviewed ladies. But I haven't seen anything on this one and felt like I needed to say something. Go see her and her friend Paris (https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7152368.htm?cat=1) as soon as you can. Saw Brianna alone first. Very chill. Easy to talk to. Fantastic bolt-one. Maybe the best I have ever seen in person. Had her friend Paris join for the next adventure. Younger than Brianna but they play very well together. And she is just as fun to talk to as Brianna.
    For someone without a lot of extra adventure money you sure throw it around pretty loosely. I know we all have different income levels out here and the term extra could have many different levels but it sounds like you did 1500 on two visits. That could possibly be five or more DI visits and they are well reviewed but maybe you couldn't get approved with them is why you go the Eros route? We all have our own different reasons for different girls that's why there's so many to choose from. If you were happy that's all that matters. But neither of those gals strike me as the 500 hr type. The only ones I've ever went that steep with was some porn stars working out of Dallas a few years back, and that was more of a bucket list type of thing to do. As long as someone is willing to pay that there's always going to be someone charging it. Peace out, redwood.

  13. #16132

  14. #16131

  15. #16130

    Found a cute one

    I had some free time on the 7th but Melani was all booked up so I got to looking around. I came across a new provider by the name of Danielle Sparks. I could not locate any reviews but price was right so I went for it. She did ask for a selfie and a name, but she did not verify any I'd when I arrived.

    It turned out good, went to her incall. She just moved to Indy so it was sparsely furnished and 420 smell. After a few minutes chatting she got to work. Everything is covered service with light kissing. I didn't inquire about daty or Greek. Her tryst ad says massages but she did provide full service. The pics online are of her and she has put up some new pics on listcrawler.

    https://tryst.link/escort/daniella-sparks

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/60663784/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape