Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 580 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 80 480 530 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 630 680 1080 1580 ... LastLast
Results 8,686 to 8,700 of 24819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16134

    Jacky

    This is another City-Girl whose using Eros here the 13,14,and 15th. I'm not plugging City-Girls or anything but giving solid reviews of when one of their providers shows up and she is a 5 star. Elegant is best described with this young lady. Absolutely beautiful! GFE, BBBJCIM, daty, multiple positions and msog. And of course YMMV? I've been seeing her for probably 5 years or more and never a disappointment. Maybe the city-girl site is shut down and they are sending their girls around using Eros? Regardless they are top notch models and experiences, have fun, redwood.

  2. #16133
    Quote Originally Posted by Willis91  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7646359.htm?cat=1

    Long time lurker. Not a lot of extra income to fund adventures and mostly stick to well reviewed ladies. But I haven't seen anything on this one and felt like I needed to say something. Go see her and her friend Paris (https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7152368.htm?cat=1) as soon as you can. Saw Brianna alone first. Very chill. Easy to talk to. Fantastic bolt-one. Maybe the best I have ever seen in person. Had her friend Paris join for the next adventure. Younger than Brianna but they play very well together. And she is just as fun to talk to as Brianna.
    For someone without a lot of extra adventure money you sure throw it around pretty loosely. I know we all have different income levels out here and the term extra could have many different levels but it sounds like you did 1500 on two visits. That could possibly be five or more DI visits and they are well reviewed but maybe you couldn't get approved with them is why you go the Eros route? We all have our own different reasons for different girls that's why there's so many to choose from. If you were happy that's all that matters. But neither of those gals strike me as the 500 hr type. The only ones I've ever went that steep with was some porn stars working out of Dallas a few years back, and that was more of a bucket list type of thing to do. As long as someone is willing to pay that there's always going to be someone charging it. Peace out, redwood.

  3. #16132

  4. #16131

  5. #16130

    Found a cute one

    I had some free time on the 7th but Melani was all booked up so I got to looking around. I came across a new provider by the name of Danielle Sparks. I could not locate any reviews but price was right so I went for it. She did ask for a selfie and a name, but she did not verify any I'd when I arrived.

    It turned out good, went to her incall. She just moved to Indy so it was sparsely furnished and 420 smell. After a few minutes chatting she got to work. Everything is covered service with light kissing. I didn't inquire about daty or Greek. Her tryst ad says massages but she did provide full service. The pics online are of her and she has put up some new pics on listcrawler.

    https://tryst.link/escort/daniella-sparks

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/60663784/

  6. #16129

    Info

    Looks like traveling Asian hotel girls. They hit your city a lot. Any info?

    They are in the Fort right now.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...22286/38027747

    https://ft-wayne.skipthegames.com/fe...2/209605881847

  7. #16128
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #16127
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoppy6968  [View Original Post]
    $500 for an hr is fucking nuts! No pussy is worth that!
    To each their own my friend. She was totally worth it. All depends on what you like and are looking for.

  9. #16126

    Never, ever pay

    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe12  [View Original Post]
    I got a hold of her this morning from a different number provided but have a feeling it's a scam due to the fact that she wanted a gift card as payment. That's usually a red flag for me but my head makes me want to believe she's real LOL 200 hh 300 hrvif any of the fellas have any information I'd like some intel. She's a hottie LOL https://callescort.org/347-808-5363.
    I don't know how many times it has to be said on here, 'Never, Ever, Ever" pay up front. I believe there is even one of the sites that the providers advertise on that mentions that if an advertiser asks for money up front it is probably a scam.

  10. #16125
    Quote Originally Posted by Willis91  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7646359.htm?cat=1

    Long time lurker. Not a lot of extra income to fund adventures and mostly stick to well reviewed ladies. But I haven't seen anything on this one and felt like I needed to say something. Go see her and her friend Paris (https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7152368.htm?cat=1) as soon as you can. Saw Brianna alone first. Very chill. Easy to talk to. Fantastic bolt-one. Maybe the best I have ever seen in person. Had her friend Paris join for the next adventure. Younger than Brianna but they play very well together. And she is just as fun to talk to as Brianna.
    $500 for an hr is fucking nuts! No pussy is worth that!

  11. #16124

    Smells of fake to me

    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe12  [View Original Post]
    I got a hold of her this morning from a different number provided but have a feeling it's a scam due to the fact that she wanted a gift card as payment. That's usually a red flag for me but my head makes me want to believe she's real LOL 200 hh 300 hrvif any of the fellas have any information I'd like some intel. She's a hottie LOL https://callescort.org/347-808-5363.
    Smells like fake to me.

  12. #16123

    Any info?

    I got a hold of her this morning from a different number provided but have a feeling it's a scam due to the fact that she wanted a gift card as payment. That's usually a red flag for me but my head makes me want to believe she's real LOL 200 hh 300 hrvif any of the fellas have any information I'd like some intel. She's a hottie LOL https://callescort.org/347-808-5363.

  13. #16122

    Eros Brianna

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7646359.htm?cat=1

    Long time lurker. Not a lot of extra income to fund adventures and mostly stick to well reviewed ladies. But I haven't seen anything on this one and felt like I needed to say something. Go see her and her friend Paris (https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7152368.htm?cat=1) as soon as you can. Saw Brianna alone first. Very chill. Easy to talk to. Fantastic bolt-one. Maybe the best I have ever seen in person. Had her friend Paris join for the next adventure. Younger than Brianna but they play very well together. And she is just as fun to talk to as Brianna.

  14. #16121

    Caution

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Shelby on skip the games. Wanted me to send her $50 deposit. And I passed. Anybody have any Intel?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/845996869248
    Your intuition was correct, never send money before the meeting, you might as well just flush it down the toilet. I did it once when I was brand new to this and learned my lesson. Always gaining new insight from the guys on here though, I always appreciate everyone's tips. Good luck out there friend!

  15. #16120

    I never send any money

    Quote Originally Posted by RunForGold  [View Original Post]
    I don't have any first hand experience about this particular person, however from many years of being in the hobby this ad shows 'red flag' warnings about being a 'scam'. The pictures are not the normal used by local providers. Just listing a location as 'Indianapolis' is not really what is normally done, most use East side, South, near Speedway, etc. Asking for a text rather than 'call or text'. I also look at the services the provider will usually provide, this list has everything which not all local providers list. The biggest red flag is asking for a security deposit. What about your security that she'll even show up? The decision is certainly yours, but I believe this to be a scam and once you send her $50 you will not hear from her again.
    Even if somebody says it's not a scam. I'm not sending money before I meet a chick. I don't like scams and stupid chicks are not attractive. If you can get somebody to send you $50 for nothing why would you bother going to see anybody.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape